• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Space marine- targeting system

NormaJeane

Viceroy
I do not know if this is a bug, but I do have a question:
did you encounter your issue on the Beta server as well? Did anyone else?

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Thanks for your report. Are you still experiencing this? To be clear the issue is with the AR Targeting? As it is taking place on more than one server, please could I ask you to use the format below so that we can give more detailed steps for investigation?

• Server/World: Tell us what world you have noticed this bug in.
  • Browser and Version: Tell us which web browser you are using, include version number if possible.
  • Overview of the bug: Tell us what happens when this bug occurs, what prompts the bug to occur - include as much information about the bug as you can, so that we can address it. The more descriptive you can be, the more chance we have of understanding you.
  • How often this occurs: Tell us the frequency in which this occurs or if this is the first time and if it only occurs during specific times. (providing your timezone if possible, or alternatively the time in GMT+1/UTC+1)
  • Urgency: Tell us if this is an urgent bug (game-changing/game-breaking), or if it is just a minor bug (non-game changing).
  • Preventative Actions: What have you tried to prevent this bug from occurring?
  • Summary: Give us a brief summary of the bug.

Sinitar

Regent
  • Server/World: East-Nagach;Italian server
  • Browser and Version: SRWare Iron 73.0.3800.0 (32bit) http://prntscr.com/opza7k and Microsoft Edge http://prntscr.com/opz8rj
  • Overview of the bug: This bug will be appear only to space marine due from him skill to hit much enemy.When he attacking with targeting system,there's a chance to appears also by the others enemy hits but the skill it doen't work for they https://gyazo.com/04fcb7b20e44fd6128c4601fa5d4fdf0;also if the targeting don't appear at the first target,it showed from the others targets and it doen't work https://gyazo.com/649c77d31050d6404085b6065d8c2b32 ...
  • How often this occurs: I don't know which is the frequency but it's applied by the basic chance of the skill (so 20%) (UTC+01:00)
  • Urgency: This is one of the first bugs appears with introducing SAM but a few players know this bug due to using only guard,sentinel and rocket troops
  • Preventative Actions: I haven't tried nothing because there's no solution to this at the moment
  • Summary: The targeting system of space marine can show the skill of the other targets hit,but it doesn't applied
  • My answer is:this skill it was created to be applied also the other targets or only to the first target hit?

Last edited:

Amy Steele

Regent
Thanks 1CCX, as you are experiencing this issue on the Italian server, and we have no other reports of this issue, could we please ask you to report the issue there, if you did not already do so. That way they can take a look at details of your account there to help figure out what may be going on.

Sinitar

Regent
Thanks 1CCX, as you are experiencing this issue on the Italian server, and we have no other reports of this issue, could we please ask you to report the issue there, if you did not already do so. That way they can take a look at details of your account there to help figure out what may be going on.
It's not only on my server...the other guy has found in him server in Czech Republic....So this problem will be also in all servers,included here

Hi,
I saw this same bug on server CZ2.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
We have managed to confirm this and reported to the development team. Thank you for the videos and screenshots. In order to help us report as quickly as possible, we need you to report on the server it takes place so that we can look at the records relevant to that server. Thank you!

Sinitar

Regent
We have managed to confirm this and reported to the development team. Thank you for the videos and screenshots. In order to help us report as quickly as possible, we need you to report on the server it takes place so that we can look at the records relevant to that server. Thank you!
Dudettas,can you explain me after fixed if the skills will be applied on the other units hit?:)

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
The report is that the skills are not working correctly. Or have I misunderstood your question? I'm a self-confessed time-poor autobattler.

UPDATED as incorrectly phrased.

Last edited:

Sinitar

Regent
I confirm that this is what has been reported.
ok dudettas,but my question is this:
The targeting skill in the space marine, was created to be used also to other targets hit from behind or is applied only to the first target like all other units of Mars?

And since we're talking about targeting skill, can you explain to me how the targeting and critical hit combo works?
Because I was impressed when it happened; let's take as an example the video I attached:
during the battle the damage of the space marine with the combo takes place in addition to the damage allowed. What do I mean? That the maximum damage they could have with the combo against the steel guards is 12 (initial damage 3-6 reduced with the force field to 1-4).
Instead, I find them with 14 damage done... It's as if the damage is added by +1 to the total damage.

Last edited: