• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

Migiwa

Merchant
On mobile app (non-beta version) the indicator says I have a shard to find but I can't find it and when I connect on browser, the indicator says there are no shards.

jovada

Regent
We are currently looking into an issue where trying to collect a shard (or incident) and receiving an errormessage reading that the shard isn't available.

There are no known issues with the spawnrates of the Flying Island. Chances to get them are quite low.

Chances are quite low you say, but 7 days and no shard (23.86% chance) ????

If nothing wrong with the spawnrates this building must be cursed for many players receiving nothing, all other buildings with a % chance are doing fine.

And repeating the question for the third time, can you please tell us how the timers are counted , is it 12am, 4am ,8am or is the timer reset every time you level building or is that one of the big secrets again.

Last edited:

jovada

Regent
I would say, remove the single unit rewards, coins and supplies, and change it to 2 of each settlement good, or something tied to the settlement, why have a GB give incidents in settlements which only affect the main city.

That is not a good idea , what about the players who completed all settlements ? they are not waiting for more settlement goods, they only have to open a settlement doing nothing to receive shards

jovada

Regent
How about using this thread for SAV feedback and creating a new one all about shards or lack thereof, trudging through this lot looking for informative constructive feedback is really tedious

Is the flying island needing SAV-goods to install and created with the start of the new era not SAV feedback ???
I have no other complaints for the moment , if you have them for the SAV-era please just post them.

Dan 77

Squire
We have reported it to our gamedevelopers to look into it.
There could be an issue with the spawnrate, however it could be a matter of bad luck.
I will inform you once I know more.
@lordwasa Probably isn't, it was probably only somebody's bad luck. But most of us doesn't write about problem of this kind...
The problem is another: this GB produces almost nothing comparing to its' age and to the cost to build it and level up. There are three possible solutions:
1) To remove unnecessary rewards (coins, supplies, 1 unit, medals, blueprints)
2) To have a guarantee of receiveng a shard every 4 hours (and not only a chance for it)
3) To add a secondary bonus, which would make this GB a bit useful (a boost for PvP arena or treasury goods)