• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

m.s.b.

Farmer
OK, but then to be fair, please compare leveling up this new GB from 0-60 to leveling further another GB from 60+.

It's a fair point.

I still think the best move is to avoid it, overlevel your Traz/CF/Arc etc., and stay flexible with space. But if you're really at the end game with all GBs you want at 60+, the key ones at 100+, and you have nothing else to spend FP on... I guess this thing is about equivalent to a single A-tier event building. >_<

Twisterm86

Farmer
[QUOTE = "NinjAlin, post: 117733, membro: 10250"]
[spoiler = Continent Maps] [ATTACH = full] 6816 [/ ATTACH] [ATTACH = full] 6815 [/ ATTACH] [/ spoiler]
[/ CITAZIONE]

Is it possible to know in which sector there are diamonds?

MageKnight

Farmer
The new age is here and we would love to hear your opinion on it!
On Monday 8th March the new era Space Age Venus will be introduced on the Beta market.
You can read all about it here.
Hi there. I've noticed that when I return from Venus Colony to my city, the city has reverted to an earlier version!!

-Alin-

Emperor
Hi there. I've noticed that when I return from Venus Colony to my city, the city has reverted to an earlier version!!

I can confirm, yesterday I made arrangements in my left part of the city, went on continent map, when I came back city it was in a previous condition with roads sectioned, I tought it was from my browser.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Which building you want painted and which color for paint?
I can help you with some blue paint if you wish :p

If you mean which attack buidings you want to renovate for next year, train, governor villa, olympic treasury, winner plaza level 2, hippodrome carceres, house of wolf,

Sure on Treasury and Train and Hippodrome and Winner Plaza? their military boosts went up in SAAB and don't go up every age.

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
I can confirm, yesterday I made arrangements in my left part of the city, went on continent map, when I came back city it was in a previous condition with roads sectioned, I tought it was from my browser.
Can either of you please report this in our bug section on the forum with any additional information that could help us recreate and investigate this issue?

podkap1970

Emperor
what about Elephant Fountain, Druid Temple, Abandoned Asylum and Royal Marble Gateway did they get a buff too in SAV?, (even its not attack but def for attack)

Nyafka

Merchant
Will be there any fix on the new GB? too much trash on loot. For this much FP for leveling, somebody out of mind. Really :D
almost nothing to sell on dealer. :D TOR giving a lot trash too. but more valuable.

Devilsangel

Baronet
what about Elephant Fountain, Druid Temple, Abandoned Asylum and Royal Marble Gateway did they get a buff too in SAV?, (even its not attack but def for attack)
Didnt change from SAAB
Druid temple 28
Abandoned asylum 24
Royal Marble Gateway 7
Checkmate square 11
Carousel 8/8
Colossus 15
Rotunda 10
Fire pagoda 12/12
Piazza 9
Artemis 7
Speakers corner 11

The Indian fountain 9% att/ 10% deff
Appleton cottage 13/18

Last edited:

Anu.

Farmer
@NinjAlin thanks --- sad --- from the table I hoped it will boost in SAV

@lordwasa any way to check this is not an omission from boosting it ? from the table on wiki I see a +2% per 2 eras