• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Titan

Beta King

Viceroy
That's when you do a half artillary, half something else unit. Because even with both bonuses, you arn't going to knock them out with just one auxiliary hit.
Cant wait to see how fast this is done in GBG during races. Once again if you are a fighter and care anything about being fast and really helping your guild in that aspect you will wait until the next era is a month out before jumping to SAT and running thru it. Unfortunately this is the cold hard truth unless they change something. Im wondering which thread in the live forum i need to be monitoring on Thursday to watch the fireworks when GBG starts for all those that jumped and will be faced with this reality.

Beta567

Baronet
Cant wait to see how fast this is done in GBG during races. Once again if you are a fighter and care anything about being fast and really helping your guild in that aspect you will wait until the next era is a month out before jumping to SAT and running thru it. Unfortunately this is the cold hard truth unless they change something. Im wondering which thread in the live forum i need to be monitoring on Thursday to watch the fireworks when GBG starts for all those that jumped and will be faced with this reality.
It depends... if you are only one SAT player with poor guild goods production in your guild - yes better to wait but if there are several people and they have good guild production yield there is no reason to wait.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
At very low attrition you'll just use 8 fasts and it'll be fine. They ignore the artillery entirely and won't take much damage because you're at very low attrition.

It's only pushing mid-high attrition where you'll be slowed down by having to match armies.

Beta King

Viceroy
At very low attrition you'll just use 8 fasts and it'll be fine. They ignore the artillery entirely and won't take much damage because you're at very low attrition.

It's only pushing mid-high attrition where you'll be slowed down by having to match armies.
So those that want a decent amount of fights every day just needs to avoid the sectors that will cause them to take attrition until late in the day, If cherry picking and using all fast units is the answer, cant wait to see how this is gonna shake out in the top guilds. Gonna be a ghost town until the free fight sectors open.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
So those that want a decent amount of fights every day just needs to avoid the sectors that will cause them to take attrition until late in the day, If cherry picking and using all fast units is the answer, cant wait to see how this is gonna shake out in the top guilds. Gonna be a ghost town until the free fight sectors open.
Many do that anyways :p And those who push the high-attrition sectors to start things off aren't usually the same ones obsessed with fast fights only - and may even be able to push their attrition further by targeting artillery-vulnerable-defenses than they could in jupiter because those artillery do serious work!

I honestly don't expect much of a change in behavior for anyone though.

Beta King

Viceroy
Many do that anyways :p And those who push the high-attrition sectors to start things off aren't usually the same ones obsessed with fast fights only - and may even be able to push their attrition further by targeting artillery-vulnerable-defenses than they could in jupiter because those artillery do serious work!

I honestly don't expect much of a change in behavior for anyone though.
Well that's a relief to know those with advanced beta cities that have run a GBG season in Titan with Titan troops that are raising concern are just overreacting. I guess we shall see on Thursday how it goes.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Well that's a relief to know those with advanced beta cities that have run a GBG season in Titan with Titan troops that are raising concern are just overreacting. I guess we shall see on Thursday how it goes.
I expect their experiences are genuine - that they're not happy taking a haircut off their "lazy attrition" - but also overreacting :p

I sat in VF for too long although there were no flying units, fighting in GVG was just terrible and I was not competitive, had to keep swapping units like crazy. Loved using them everywhere else though, kept getting pissed off when there was a hidden flying unit on the second battle though. I aged up and haven't been able to use artillary at all so I was stoked they got back the mortar ability.

Does anyone already have a link where you can see the amount of fps needed in the 3gbs up to level 80?In Foe Tools you still don't find the 3gbs statistics. I want to know from which level it will be cheaper to invest.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
FP won't be your problem when you level them to level 80 :rolleyes:
Nope, goods og coint will be the problem, level 30 kost 105k goods and 1G coint, I doubt I ever eill get there and before I get there, we will get a new TA and goods in Titan will be harder to get unless you choose not to upgrade your buildings you get goods from.

Early here om Beta for Hydra, it was.
Level 10 - 500 goods
level 11 - 1000 goods
level 12 - 1500 goods
level 13 - 2000 goods
level 14 - 2500 goods
level 15 - 3000 goods

Now it is:
Level 10 - 500 goods
level 11 - 1500 goods
level 12 - 3000 goods
level 13 - 5000 goods
level 14 - 7500 goods
level 15 - 10500 goods

Editet, I read Fandom wrong, sorry, all is ok, the last one ia all for a level

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
Nope, goods og coint will be the problem, level 30 kost 105k goods and 1G coint, I doubt I ever eill get there and before I get there, we will get a new TA and goods in Titan will be harder to get unless you choose not to upgrade your buildings you get goods from.

Level 10 - 500 goods
level 11 - 1000 goods
level 12 - 1500 goods
level 13 - 2000 goods
level 14 - 2500 goods
level 15 - 3000 goods

Now it is:
Level 10 - 500 goods
level 11 - 1500 goods
level 12 - 3000 goods
level 13 - 5000 goods
level 14 - 7500 goods
level 15 - 10500 goods

This is crazy and very sad
actually the numbers are the same.

first is each level individually
and second previous levels added

just wondering:
where is the 2nd list one from ?

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
Level 10 - 500 goods
level 11 - 1000 goods
level 12 - 1500 goods
level 13 - 2000 goods
level 14 - 2500 goods
level 15 - 3000 goods

Now it is:
Level 10 - 500 goods
level 11 - 1500 goods
level 12 - 3000 goods
level 13 - 5000 goods
level 14 - 7500 goods
level 15 - 10500 goods

This is crazy and very sad

1689857051043.png
so i need 1000 goods to unlock level 12 on live.
level 10 does not need goods, level 11 needed 500 in total.

where did you get the "new" data from?

FrejaSP

Viceroy
actually the numbers are the same.

first is each level individually
and second previous levels added

just wondering:
where is the 2nd list one from ?
Puhh, still expensive but doable, so 105k varer for level 30 is all level 10-30 and not only level 30.

-Alin-

Emperor

Level 10 - 500 goods
level 11 - 1000 goods
level 12 - 1500 goods
level 13 - 2000 goods
level 14 - 2500 goods
level 15 - 3000 goods

Now it is:
Level 10 - 500 goods
level 11 - 1500 goods
level 12 - 3000 goods
level 13 - 5000 goods
level 14 - 7500 goods
level 15 - 10500 goods

Editet, I read Fandom wrong, sorry, all is ok, the last one ia all for a level

@NoVa I told You it will confuse people, I mean Facebook groups and now forum have a lot of people Reading the total cost untill x level rather than the right cell for cost per each level :))