• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Titan

Goldra

Marquis
Because only leaves 9 days to summer event, and Titan was released in beta during the first week of heroes event. If they do in the same time, it would be 3 weeks.

Darkpepp

Merchant
@Juber “sorry for the off, but there is no update feedback topic, 1.259 still hasn't been released on iOS and it was updated 1 week ago, what are we waiting for?!”

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Now you're not really making much sense. So Steel Fists are somehow decent fast counters while Hikers aren't? They have the same movement and the same attack range, yet Hikers are worse despite having better stats? Is the implication here that Force Field is worse than Reactive Armor 4? If that's the case, then why are Wardens apparently able to survive so well and Hikers aren't? Wouldn't their battle against Sentinels also end with the first turn having '2 dead and 1 critically injured'? It's the exact same first turn in battle with the same unit lineups, just units from two different ages. Each turn beyond the first is essentially going to be a repeat of itself until one side is defeated, and fast units don't have the attack range themselves to really spread out in such a way that the heavies can't still gang up on them, not that it should take more than 2 heavies to bring down a fast unit anyway. If it does, it's probably a % boost issue more than the units being used.
Tbh I'm pretty sure your experiences are different from others. I've seen enough battles in which hikers can't survive better than steel wardens or steel fists. Perhaps keen eye plays a role, perhaps reactive armour better counters keen eye's effects, perhaps something else. Another thing I've observed is steel wardens' capability to never being unable to hit a certain sentinel. With steel fists and hikers I have. This are just my observations. Also in OF I've seen often enough times where even eels striking in their 1st turn, some crabs can't attack them. Despite better range than the mentioned space heavy units.
In my observations: often shredders, steel fists and hikers can't attack some fast units in their 1st turn. If you could provide evidence that disproves that the outer left/right positioned shredder, steel fist and/or hiker can hit every fast unit in their 1st turn, it would be of great value to prove and verify your claim: range doesn't matter, heavies can hit every fast unit in their 1st turn.

What's however is important to Titan, is that the heavies can't survive well enough. Perhaps the devs have given it stealth on rare terrain to compensate for this. However it doesn't help units that cant survive the 1st fast attack wave. Which is imo the biggest issue in regards of balance. As it effectively making the Titan's heavy a paper tiger. Which is just silly for what heavies' role in balance could've been.
From my personal experiences, with abyssal gliders vs Titan units. The abyssal gliders find it particularly though to kill the light units. While they didn't struggle as much with hikers and need only 1-2 attacks to defeat heavy Titan units. So, light might be ironically the best bet against fast in Titan. At least with own age only restrictions. If one wants to use AO support vs fast units. Though I would still rather opt for fast vs fast combat, depending on what's in the 2nd wave of the common 2-wave battles. So, maybe light/fast counter fast, art. counters everything except fast/little bit range, range units counter decently art, light perhaps, heavies and other ranged. Though I still rather opt for SAJM ranged due to the better contact! Ability, unless I'd like more fire power which blast offers.

-Alin-

Emperor
Because it does not appear that they are interested in changing anything since there doesn't seem to be any changes announced or even alluded to.

It won't happen that soon.

There is still one missing expansion on colony, some graphical issues, quests doesn't have proper names, artilery unit wasn't yet fixed, it will be changed from dealing keen eye for all 5 units to only the main hit unit, afaik. And several other bugs, and things are slower too, they might want to bring Titan near the new changes to GbG that are coming, new buildings, etc.

It will be a minimum of 2 months between beta and live untill You see Titan to light.
It was 48 days, one month and a half, for Jupiter from beta to live anyway.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager

-Alin-

Emperor
No, this is fixed already. :)

They have proper names. It is just that they are not that different anymore, which is intended.

What other bugs? Any, that are not reported in the list?

What is slower?

Didn't know the expansion was fixed.

Bugs that are already on the list, afaik.
Also is the Titan colony properly done, no more WIP, observed a change to rocks recently.

Developement of new things are slower, or that is just me who see things like that, also lot of updates postponed to the next days recently.

So all reccuring quests are intended to be Challenge named and the same questgiver? thats weird lol

Shelby GT500

Merchant
Não, isso já está corrigido.:)

Eles têm nomes próprios. É que eles não são mais tão diferentes, o que é pretendido.

Quais outros bugs? Algum, que não está relatado na lista?

O que é mais lento?
From your answers, I understand that we will have the Age of Titan within 2/3 weeks, maximum, because it seems that everything is ok!!!!

-Alin-

Emperor
From your answers, I understand that we will have the Age of Titan within 2/3 weeks, maximum, because it seems that everything is ok!!!!

Official Facebook FoE pages giving already insides about Space Age Titan, so I was wrong with the waiting, it might be sooner to show up for live then.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
No, this is fixed already. :)

They have proper names. It is just that they are not that different anymore, which is intended.

What other bugs? Any, that are not reported in the list?

What is slower?
After so much is done. I don't know if I've missed it but is keen eye through mortar intended?

clown X

Merchant
is there a new polish/ motivation priority in place?
the new Buccaneers Bay building gets motivated after the Katebo and the Phantom Tower.
so fragments getting more important than goods?

clown X

Merchant
mhhhh i cant find any logic - in the polish / motivate ranking ??
1.Katebo candy
2.Phantomtower
3,Buccaneer bay
4.Druid Hut
5. Key Master's Workshop
6. Cartographer's House

mhhhh i cant find any logic - in the polish / motivate ranking ??
1.Katebo candy
2.Phantomtower
3,Buccaneer bay
4.Druid Hut
5. Key Master's Workshop
6. Cartographer's House
Meanwhile the Egyptian settlement building every day before collection I need to get a motivation kit to give it to him because the game doesn't prioritize it.If you don't prioritize the building, it starts to become irrelevant and then??Make it mandatory to receive the 10 units without motivation please