• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Stage of ages wrong position in aid order

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Troubleshooting
impossible
Although The Stage only produces 4FP and 15 (previous) Goods upon motivation, it is motivated e.g. before the eagle mountain (10FP, 23 gods) - at least the current age ones seem to be doing that.

The lower age ones seem to be aided right after the eagle mountains before anything else (buildings with less than 10FP production)...

The stage comes after celtic farmstead, shinto, abandoned asylum, worlds fair, mikawa and art exhibition though...

And no - it is no fluke, no manual aid or something like that...
today:
1663671772933.png

yesterday:
1663671859047.png

Browser or App version and version number
1.239.694d5c1a1f (14.09.2022 07:40), Beelzebob666 (6253304), de20, de_DE, Windows 10, Chrome/105.0.0.0, 1920x969, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium)
Recreation steps
have a couple stages (current age and lower), an eagle mountain, an art exhibition and an Airship for example, get aided...
Frequency
always
Can this be reproduced?
yes

Attachments

• 1663671396587.png
    1663671396587.png
    139.6 KB · Views: 1

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
PS: donkey enclosure also seems to be in an odd aiding position - it comes right after the SoA of previous ages but before airship and other high yielding buildings of the current age

Emberguard

Emperor
Is this occurring consistently? It sounds like they’re being lumped with “regular” buildings instead of ”with motivated“

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Just to get some more details on that issue: Is there a difference between the Stages of Ages that got motivated before the other ones? So for example are they from a higher/lower age?
This information would help greatly figuring out what the bug actually is :)

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I think what makes this happen with stage of ages is the idea that it produces nothing without aid. (I've also noticed this with my stages on beta that they'll always be aided and other, higher FP producers will not be.

Edit:

The order apparent in my city:

10FP + Fragment: Tarot Caravan
4FP from motivation + Fragments: Ketebo Candy
11FP: Abandoned Asylum
10FP: World's Fair (x2)
10FP: Eagle Mountain (x2)
4FP: Stage of Ages (x6)
10FP: Eagle Mountain (x5) (newer ones? had 2 from last year, 5 more this year)
4FP: Stage of Ages (x1)
(then proceeding as normal):
9FP: Fiore Village
8FP: Olympic Treasury (x2)
5FP: Lussebullar Bakery
4FP: Tholos of Idols
4FP: Pirate Ship
4FP: House of the Wolf (x2)
etc

so basically i guess it's appear to be a 10 FP building when it comes to priority? and the distinction of ones that come earlier or later amongst equal FP appears to be older buildings first (probably time of planting - not 100% sure)

Last edited:

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster

order seems to be:
- everything other with 10FP or more
- Stage of Ages (11x - number is consistent with the previous age ones)
- Eagle mountain
- Stage of Ages (12x - number is consistent with current age ones ones)
- Donkey enclosure (current age)
- all things of production lower than 10FP

hard to determine what the age is unless I am there at the moment the building is aided... should I open a support ticket for you to have a look into the log files?

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
The order is no longer only determined by the list. Some buildings are placed manually there (including Stage of Ages). We will update how the aid order works now later on, however for now you have to live with it, that it is intended. Sry.