• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Titan

Anette.

Farmer
There is a difference between pointing out some to strong stats our to weak stats so inno can adjust them and complaining while many just looked at ninjalin video but did'nt do test themselves hahaha
Right, cause pointing out something could be better is bound to succeed with Inno. Better to complain now, than let them screw up fighting in Titan for good.

bornempire

Steward
The Titan units are horrible. In Jupiter I could move up to attrition 100. Now I have to worry on losing to many units when I am at 52%. I haven't read any succesfull combo's here. I tried several, but if you lose 2 units per fight minimum. And on other fights up to 7 when you are at attrition 70. Having
an attack/def bonus for attacking armies 2000+/1200? Against an army with 750/750?

That means the GBG fighting data they use are out of balance. I would expect, having added more attack bonus recently it should be possible to move up to attrition 110, instead of falling back to 72 %.

NO level of Traz can compensate such high losses.

jovada

Regent
The Titan units are horrible. In Jupiter I could move up to attrition 100. Now I have to worry on losing to many units when I am at 52%. I haven't read any succesfull combo's here. I tried several, but if you lose 2 units per fight minimum. And on other fights up to 7 when you are at attrition 70. Having
an attack/def bonus for attacking armies 2000+/1200? Against an army with 750/750?

That means the GBG fighting data they use are out of balance. I would expect, having added more attack bonus recently it should be possible to move up to attrition 110, instead of falling back to 72 %.

NO level of Traz can compensate such high losses.
Yes you have to swap more often armys in function what is ahead as enemy, it is not the same as using harpoens only and quick fight on GbG, but is just using 1 combo to do the fights an obligation ???? May i remind you when fighting in ocean where you have to swap armies every 2 or 3 fights.

If it's not easy enough it's not good hahaha

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Yes you have to swap more often armys in function what is ahead as enemy, it is not the same as using harpoens only and quick fight on GbG, but is just using 1 combo to do the fights an obligation ???? May i remind you when fighting in ocean where you have to swap armies every 2 or 3 fights.

If it's not easy enough it's not good hahaha
I can confirm that in OF it's more critical to send in good combinations over just 1 ultimate winning team. Maybe I'm biased but I like it that way more than 1 dominating team. In OF there are so many different good enough units to choose from. While for example in SAAB it's pretty much nail storms all the way. My personal favourite space age remains SAV though, where at least most units can be used in some way. In SAJM most of the time abyssal gliders and ranged units making it easy but less interesting. That been said, it can be quite nice when you just wanna get through something, like GE5 than ages with a strong winning team is nice.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
So by my understanding, the current state of balance:

8 Fast - works against everything, but takes significant damage owing to limited range.

So you have a motivation to use Artillery when the enemy does not have fast (if you have more artillery than they do you'll kill their artillery before they fire), because they win the fights they can win more cleanly.

You may be able to mix some artillery with something else to kill an army with limited amounts of fast units (<= 2 say).

The tricky army to deal would be 8 Fast on defense. But rogues should work against that - and you could default back to harpoons + rogues to melt them for a good long while.

It sounds a lot like VF fighting to me (where the ninjas take the place of the fast; you use ronin + rogues to handle all ninjas; and you'd rather use rocket troops yourself if the enemy army doesn't have a reason you can't).

-Alin-

Emperor
fights must be harder
we got 3 new fighting GB :D

Yes, that's intended, but for people with higher level alcatraz and higher stats will be flower power to beat Titan fights, it will be annoying because You have to change units more often, that's the result of keen eye being 40 and shorter range of Flying units.

Going with something else and rogues in fights that have artilerries mean suicide after 20 attrition, and that's because of the Mortar+keen eye that is able to touch all 5 units in range of that mortar shot.

I am not in the mood to fight now in Titan, it feels annoying to swap units even after 3-4 fights on 0 attrition.

Beta567

Baronet
That means the GBG fighting data they use are out of balance.
Hold on a sec.. who told that it should be the same in every age and why we should easily reach attrition 100? Why 52 isn't enough? How about other ages? Can you go to 100 with CE units for example?

Praeceptor

Marquis
Most of the discussion here convinces me that staying in SAJM is quite a good option for me. I will abort my way through the optional quests to get back t the RQs and continue fighting GbG and RQ fights with reasonable SAJM troops. I might lose the opportunity to collect titan goods and diamonds, but I wont need to build the new GBs yet, and I already have a large stash of diamonds if I find a use for them. When the time comes, I will move up an age, but probably not for a while.

zookeepers

Marquis
SAT units are well balanced as I take a glance. And so there is no combo that can take care of everything, meaning quick GBG fights is difficult. If you switch troops watching your enemy, you may actually go further deep into the ocean of attrition, taking some more time.

Making it this way that every units have some use, is certainly the direction the game should head, but at the same time, I and maybe many other players would consider staying in SAJM instead.

I think Inno should consider making the units better. Why is it that hovers can still play in AA? FINALLY, with the massive goods cost to gain an advantage via these GBs, it pays to be in the upper ages. Goods sellers will be rationing Titan goods, and the lower age players will suffer with less efficient cities (on top of less space). Why not take the next step? Make the units a difference maker as well. Give everyone a disincentive to camp out in FE. Maybe modify the heavy to make it a Titan version of the hover tank. You're halfway there already.

clown X

Merchant
the real problem is the keen eye factor - in mars it was easy for me to reach the 150 % attrition.
in jupiter (with much more power) i am happy to go for 130 attrition. in auto.
mhh so i exspect titan will be even worse

-Alin-

Emperor
the real problem is the keen eye factor - in mars it was easy for me to reach the 150 % attrition.
in jupiter (with much more power) i am happy to go for 130 attrition. in auto.
mhh so i exspect titan will be even worse

I did 130 auto in Jupiter.
Now I barely reach 100 in Titan cause there aren't any good combos to fight, You can reach a lot of attrition with fights that doesn't have flying, using 8 artilerries, they are OP, but You have to search a lot for those fights.