• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Titan

-Alin-

Emperor
even with enough FP you need maybe 1 year to gather all special goods from Arctic Future up to SAJM :rolleyes:
(never done calculations without and with GB to get or get more special goods)
3 weeks arctic future, 4 weeks oceanic future with AIC and SC, levelling half for AF then levelling the other half of them in OF, and you can complete in 10-20 days all space age tech, cause You can use diamonds to dig up for mars ore, ice, carbon, whatever you need, lack will be the credits from colony each era.

The issue will still be the coins and supplies, they will need few hundreds of reno kits and few hundred coin rush or coins boosts to get faster the coins in space ages buildings, also some special buildings finisher kits will come handy aswell.

Last edited:

Emberguard

Emperor
even with enough FP you need maybe 1 year to gather all special goods from Arctic Future up to SAJM :rolleyes:
I realise those take time. I am more than willing to spend the next year Aging up from Oceanic to Titan. But I also recognise a city capable of throwing away 100k FPs on just the goods for a single Great Building is a city that has likely spent longer than a year playing.

That amount of Forge Points can do a lot for a cities development if used on actually leveling stuff up. If I'm that developed that I'm considering buying goods at that price, I'd get more development out of Aging up and farming the goods directly than I would purchasing the goods for the building.

Even just 20-30k as a starting point, I could plant a new Great Building and get it to Lvl 80 with that kind income. That means it's not worth stopping at Lvl 10 for the new buildings if we've already sunk that kind of expense into it, so you'll need at least a second set of goods at a minimum. That's not the sort of price point even a mid-developed city would be throwing onto just goods, it's a price point that would only interest those with a heavily developed city that's had more than ample time to get to Titan

If I were really serious about it I'm sure my city is sufficiently developed with enough stuff still in inventory I could gather the 100k Forge Points by the time the Great Buildings reach live...... but the very effort required to do that would also give me adequate momentum to keep Ageing up during that time and as ScytheNinjAlin pointed out, also use the increase of diamond income to speed things along.

So while I would understand if everyone in Titan decided they didn't want to sell any Goods and use them for their own development instead, I also see no point in buying the goods if my city is developed enough to afford those prices

Last edited:

Shelby GT500

Merchant
Who wants any of the Titã GBs, knows that he will have to pay at least 30 thousand NET pfs for 1 pack, if it is the 3 you will always have to pay at least 85/90 thousand pfs NET. But I ask: who is in the Age of Titan, do you really need those 90 thousand pfs in your GB? Wouldn't it be better to keep your goods and level up your titan GBs while calmly doing the research tree? Very bad prepared are those who go to Titan with less than 150/200 thousand pfs in their inventory...

jovada

Regent
I like the way GB's are now, no rush to reach level 80 in less then a week , and you will not see them appear easyly in lower ages like all the other GB cause few people will sell them in the first couple of months because you need them to much yourself, or maybe some will sell but at exorbiting prizes.

mcbluefire

Baronet
I can't wait.
Me: "Oh, you need a set of SAT goods for all three GBs?"
Player: "Yes, would love that and some goods for L11 & L12"
Me: "Great, please level my Arc181 three times to L184"
Player: "Okay, done!"

ROFL
Me thinks players serious about leveling these GBs will just bite the bullet and move to SAT.

I'm sorry, but battle RQ's should not be a make or break factor. If all you care about is ranking points then the highest age is critical in getting the most points per battle. GBG is boring enough doing hundreds of battles a day.

Last edited:

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
So while I would understand if everyone in Titan decided they didn't want to sell any Goods and use them for their own development instead, I also see no point in buying the goods if my city is developed enough to afford those prices
There are some cities that are where they are because that's the age they want to be in for forever (I have one of those cities). I could see those cities eventually buying it at whatever price they have to, because aging up is non-negotiable.

But yea, if there's some people who *are* looking to sell rather Titan goods instead of using them all themself they'll have to move the price low enough that the spending capacity of interested players is large enough. I can't imagine that pricepoint being beyond 1:1 fp/goods.

But if not in that situation, I agree that if you want these buildings levelled well, move to titan yourself. Even at what I consider a "fair" price for goods (1:5 fp/goods) it's probably more efficient to get to titan and make your own goods if you want the buildings at 50+ - nevermind if the market price is well above "fair" (which I expect it will be - just not sure how far).

mcbluefire

Baronet
Fair is a notion that is based on past supply versus demand.

This is a whole new world on goods requirements AND it's added in at a time when goods have demands in GE5, GbG, and ranking points.

Gonna be a while before that stabilizes and the action that will bring the prices down is reducing the demand more so than increasing the supply since the suppliers themselves are going to be investing in their own GBs. Demand from suppliers will go down primarily as players move into Titan. :cool: I highly doubt this will be the usual 4-6 weeks of high prices and then back to typical fair prices.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Fair is a notion that is based on past supply versus demand.

This is a whole new world on goods requirements AND it's added in at a time when goods have demands in GE5, GbG, and ranking points.

Gonna be a while before that stabilizes and the action that will bring the prices down is reducing the demand more so than increasing the supply since the suppliers themselves are going to be investing in their own GBs. Demand from suppliers will go down primarily as players move into Titan. :cool: I highly doubt this will be the usual 4-6 weeks of high prices and then back to typical fair prices.
Well I mean typical prices are far below what I would consider "fair". You can get a jupiter set on most older servers for at most a few hundred FP, and probably free because a few hundred FP isn't worth the nuisance :p Titan should upend that in the other direction where it never drops below a "fair" price.

When I say "fair" I refer to what it takes equal effort to make rather than supply/demand (which will dictate the actual price).

mcbluefire

Baronet
Agreed there, to me there is no reason to be in the goods selling business right now. Waste of effort. I'd rather just free trade 2 (their age):1 (what they need) with folks to help them less effort.

angelgail

Baronet
im disapointed cause there no expanisions 3 in reserch the rest for diamonds that were took away .
other than that glad its here get the next one ready soon they will finish this one in a few weeks

So with only 2k aborts you can only get around 285 fights per day. Definitely not thousands. But i agree with you that when the GBG gets nerfed down it will probably be easier to grow in SAJM doing all you can do in GBG then the quest fights on top.
sure, if your definition of grow is to get a higher score on the leaderboard

They'll be missing a tonne of city expansions

clown X

Merchant
Titan GEX 5

at the moment i have city deff.>> attack 1057% / deff 625 %

how much attack/deff% do i need to fight until Sektion 77 ?

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Titan GEX 5

at the moment i have city deff.>> attack 1057% / deff 625 %

how much attack/deff% do i need to fight until Sektion 77 ?
Not sure if it helps or if something has changed but -ScytheNinjAlin- has made a video about it with less %:att_def_defender:
Recorded what I did this time in GE, no boosts used from inventory, just my weaker blue stats, some auto and manual fights.
Last 3 encounters costed me around 700 Titan goods for negotiating but I had to sacrifice some diamons for extra turns spamming the Jupiter options first to be sure I dont have to spend more Titan goods, I stopped the recording after 12th fight.

The video is still processing to full HD.

Keep in mind units are broken, but even with next changes, fights would end the same most probably.

clown X

Merchant
ty for your answer >> yes i have seen the video - but i cant figure out the % ! >> I am just silly dumb clown :)

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
ty for your answer >> yes i have seen the video - but i cant figure out the % ! >> I am just silly dumb clown :)
If I recall correctly rounded 600%:att_defender:900%:def_defender: I can be mistaken but can't rewatch now. You're not how you've described yourself. I've also find it a little though to find but it was shown via the PvP tower.

Praeceptor

Marquis
So with only 2k aborts you can only get around 285 fights per day. Definitely not thousands. But i agree with you that when the GBG gets nerfed down it will probably be easier to grow in SAJM doing all you can do in GBG then the quest fights on top.
I have serious doubts that GbG will ever get nerfed. Fixing it would be simple, but Inno have spent over a year navel gazing and have not shown any real commitment to doing anything about it. My guess is they earn too much from people buying SCs with diamonds and they don't want to lose that income.