• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Titan

Emberguard

Emperor
Sooo...only about 25 of these new GB on the server and the highest at level 19. Hasn't leveled since the last I checked. Anyone have any thoughts on it? Seems like from a statistic analysis, these gb's would be considered unpopular (yet their stats are really great).

Pegasus Lvl 15: 14,500 Goods (2,900 of each)
Centaurus Lvl 19: 30,500 (6,100 of each)
Hydra Lvl 22: 54,000 (10,800 of each)

^ including initial construction costs, these are total Goods required to reach those levels

I would call that quite successful if we’re getting buildings to lvl 19. Just how quickly are you expecting players to pump out these things for each level, in addition to supplying goods for other players?

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
@Juber thnx for the quick response. It's a quite curious choice of the devs to design the colony without roads. Not that we have to know it necessarily but I'm curious what has led to the decision.

@-ScytheNinjAlin- me too, didn't do GE5 in beta but on the map it's very easy now to run over them. Mainly the SAJM units are much faster and typically are able to knocking them down easier than hostile SAJM units.

For the GB's I think also that most cities rely on Alcatraz. Thus the need for unlocking military tech. for getting the new toys. Besides the colony up to a decent level to mass produce goods. Another thing to consider from the TT is the expansion at the end and the high costs evolved around the GB's. Personally I suspect those things contribute to a slower than usual progress on power levelling the new GB's. Besides that there are 3 to choose from vs 1 GB over the last space ages.
As for early age cities, the coins definitely will also become a soft cap on levelling them. When assuming they've find a willing supplier of the TAS goods, their buildings can only produce so munch coins. Since also not that many event buildings recently are producing coins. Making the influx of coins less on that front too.

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
Sooo...only about 25 of these new GB on the server and the highest at level 19. Hasn't leveled since the last I checked. Anyone have any thoughts on it? Seems like from a statistic analysis, these gb's would be considered unpopular (yet their stats are really great).
I stopped at level 19 because I was going to do some tech and then I was offered 5k fp for a GB set........in beta! lol So I had to turn my focus to that. Then I was offered more to drop that person (didn't do it) and pick up another order for 7500. It's slow because it's meant to be and not because it isn't popular.

Shelby GT500

Merchant
Parei no nível 19 porque ia fazer um pouco de tecnologia e então me ofereceram 5k fp por um conjunto de GB ........ em beta! lol Então eu tive que voltar meu foco para isso. Então me ofereceram mais para largar aquela pessoa (não o fiz) e pegar outro pedido de 7500. É lento porque deveria ser e não porque não é popular.
It's a very low price. Never sell a pack for that price... never less than 15/20 thousand pfs... after all, pfs I have more than half a million...

Pegasus Lvl 15: 14,500 Goods (2,900 of each)
Centaurus Lvl 19: 30,500 (6,100 of each)
Hydra Lvl 22: 54,000 (10,800 of each)

^ including initial construction costs, these are total Goods required to reach those levels

I would call that quite successful if we’re getting buildings to lvl 19. Just how quickly are you expecting players to pump out these things for each level, in addition to supplying goods for other players?
I'd expect more than 25 players to have at least one building. That people would be posting in global about their buildings or asking for prints frantically. That people would be overpaying by hundreds/thousands of FP for BP for them. The normal new GB release excitement.

I stopped at level 19 because I was going to do some tech and then I was offered 5k fp for a GB set........in beta! lol So I had to turn my focus to that. Then I was offered more to drop that person (didn't do it) and pick up another order for 7500. It's slow because it's meant to be and not because it isn't popular.
But think about it like inno. They thought fellowship had much less engagement than st paddies, would they feel like these gb are going to be recieved as well as say the TA when VF was released?

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Advanced tactics + guild goods are 2 quite good buffs. TA is commonly constructed, even though it only has advanced tactics. AI core is reasonable common, although it’s mostly done for guild goods. I expect the combination of both to be received well. Despite the higher costs, which slows progress down. Some maybe will drop diamonds on them at live. Hydra will likely be seen as a high tier GB for named reasons.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I'd expect more than 25 players to have at least one building. That people would be posting in global about their buildings or asking for prints frantically. That people would be overpaying by hundreds/thousands of FP for BP for them. The normal new GB release excitement.

But think about it like inno. They thought fellowship had much less engagement than st paddies, would they feel like these gb are going to be recieved as well as say the TA when VF was released?
They thought St Fellowship was too easy.

This is the other direction, getting the resources together for these buildings is *hard*. It's ok (good, even) if it takes a while as long as people are trying to do so.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Since space is hard limited and you can do only so much with it, considering some well established campers, I’m confident that the pull for such efficient GB’s remain strong. Similar to how ever more expensive GB’s where pushed. Particularly the AI core, primarily to continue to feed the hungry guild treasures. Hydra doesn’t only have that appeal but also advanced tactics. Which makes hydra ever so more valuable.
For the other GB’s I find it harder to say. Though prev. age goods generally are somewhat valuable and fps are often in quite some demand. Although for the long run with power creep, both GB’s are in that regards under serious pressure from competing event buildings.

qaccy

Emperor
@planetofthehumans2 Inno probably isn't too worried about how 'popular' a GB is, only that each new age gets at least one GB to go with it. Remember that, we have GBs like the Colosseum and Notre Dame that were never really good even when they were new and are functionally useless today. These have never been revamped or even rebalanced. But as a player, I'd rather have a GB that's hard(er) to build but with good bonuses, than one that just isn't worth the cost period.

-Alin-

Emperor

You sold them super ultra cheap, and I am not speaking from a scalper point of View, I sold Jupiter for 3-4k at the beggining when was released on beta, but for Titan I expected at least 20-30k fps offer for a set like hydra, some people would be desperate to spend that ammount since goods are very valuable in Titan now, a lot more valuable.

-Alin-

Emperor
Advanced tactics + guild goods are 2 quite good buffs. TA is commonly constructed, even though it only has advanced tactics. AI core is reasonable common, although it’s mostly done for guild goods. I expect the combination of both to be received well. Despite the higher costs, which slows progress down. Some maybe will drop diamonds on them at live. Hydra will likely be seen as a high tier GB for named reasons.

All these buildings are very powerfull for both player and guild point of View, Hydra in focus, but are making me wonder about the future of other mechanics, so far we know in a way or another GbG will use both red and blue stats, so having these buildings will be esential for the next strategies of fighter type of people.

Also being a fighter, goods hoarder player at the same time doesn't sound bad anymore, Titan Goods became more important than forge Points as a resource :))
I am planning to swap all plazas and whatever buildigns I have that are giving only one single thing and I am building only the buildigns that are giving few of each attack/deff+goods+fps even if aren't the great all the time per square, "hybrid" balanced city since with the newer event buildigns.
Who would have thought we would see after 10 years defensive stats(blue) being usefull again.

Pretty interesting and hard pushed meta of this game nowadays.

Last edited:

Beelzebub

Farmer
You sold them super ultra cheap, and I am not speaking from a scalper point of View, I sold Jupiter for 3-4k at the beggining when was released on beta, but for Titan I expected at least 20-30k fps offer for a set like hydra, some people would be desperate to spend that ammount since goods are very valuable in Titan now, a lot more valuable.
We sold last years set for 7.5-10k... and yes, this year it will be around 20-30...

Since space is hard limited and you can do only so much with it, considering some well established campers, I’m confident that the pull for such efficient GB’s remain strong. Similar to how ever more expensive GB’s where pushed. Particularly the AI core, primarily to continue to feed the hungry guild treasures. Hydra doesn’t only have that appeal but also advanced tactics. Which makes hydra ever so more valuable.
For the other GB’s I find it harder to say. Though prev. age goods generally are somewhat valuable and fps are often in quite some demand. Although for the long run with power creep, both GB’s are in that regards under serious pressure from competing event buildings.

I hope in the next age since it won't be a specific age let's call it that. Put gbs that will effect the gbs already built at least 2x the value of what is already earned in active bonus and passive bonuses. Next era could focus on something more strategic and secondary effect instead of already known bonuses

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
@-ScytheNinjAlin- definitely something I'm also thinking. Likely demand for SAT goods won't go anywhere, anytime soon. At live my main city camping in OF to avoid keen eye has evolved like you're planning to reshape your city. Current age goods production is wild but prev. age goods are its Achilles heel.
To avoid the Achilles hill of prev. Age goods, it's worth considering to not age up everything from SAJM and/or placing a number of hidden goods. Its efficiency on either side isn't the best but the combination makes it a very decent choice. Besides that it yields a great package: 2%:def_attacker:, 3:goods:, 2:goods_previous: on top of it :fragment::att_attacker:100+200% boosts. If goods are the main focus, particularly SAT the GE5 serpent's goods chain building can be interesting too: +20:goods:/d every 4th-5th GE5 can be added. For an efficiency of 5:goods:/sq. if the serpent itself hasn't been counted in.
@Daenerys Targaryen such a GB would be epic. Although probably some GB's will be excluded from the buff. Like Arc (contr. bonus), CF (quest bonus), AO (crit. hit), SV (chance on rewards/aid), Kraken (1st strike) and perhaps other X% chance buildings like Virgo. Even if they would only buff active buffs (production) would be epic. Still I think SAT's goods demand won't go anywhere. Anyone who didn't build yet or levelled yet or wanna level further SAT GB's gonna all want those goods in large quantities. If the next next GB's will be as epic like you've described, the supply might be stripped thinner and increases costs. As demand probably stays strong but supply will be under pressure.

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
I had no idea! That's a lot of fp and I like it.

-Alin-

Emperor
Recorded what I did this time in GE, no boosts used from inventory, just my weaker blue stats, some auto and manual fights.
Last 3 encounters costed me around 700 Titan goods for negotiating but I had to sacrifice some diamons for extra turns spamming the Jupiter options first to be sure I dont have to spend more Titan goods, I stopped the recording after 12th fight.

The video is still processing to full HD.

1686645066823.png
1686645079067.png

Keep in mind units are broken, but even with next changes, fights would end the same most probably.

Emberguard

Emperor
It'd be cheaper to go through the entire technology tree than it is to buy the goods to bring Hydra to its lvl 100 equivalent (lvl 22) if that's your price range.

20k + 20x2.6 = 72,000 Forge Points
30k + 30x2.6 = 108,000 Forge Points

Techtree from start to the end of Jupiter costs 83,347 Forge Points. Once I'm in Titan I won't need to reach the end of the Age to start farming goods. But even that only brings the total to 104,437 Forge Points if we include the entirety of Titan

For reference based on starting point, to get from Bronze Age to the end of Oceanic Future costs 28,143 Forge Points. To get from Oceanic Future to Titan costs 54,204

If you're charging 20-30k per set it's not going to be worth it for me to even consider the buildings. By the time I get the Forge Points for what you're charging, finish the first 10 levels, and then get the rest of the goods, I might as well have just Aged up to Titan instead

Maybe there are people that'll pay that, but it'll likely restrict the market to those intending to permanently camp and never Age up.

CrashBoom

Legend
even with enough FP you need maybe 1 year to gather all special goods from Arctic Future up to SAJM :rolleyes:
(never done calculations without and with GB to get or get more special goods)