• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Titan

doughster

Merchant
15 recurring quests

200w.gif

Please stop with all these recurring quests. I don't know who likes scrolling through that whole line aborting 14/24/36 tasks multiple times while they're collecting two or three tasks at a time.

Cut this nonsense down to just the essentials!

---

I'm not sure how I'll feel about the GB until we know the costs. May be quite expensive to get SAT goods for a while.
I knew they would do this! The sole reason I will not advance to Titan even though SAJM is no fun either.

CrashBoom

Legend
too bad that they don't have nice new unique bonus
(each a different. and a mega wow impressive set bonus where the lowest level of all 3 would count)

at the end it is just
fight boost , FP, previous age goods and guild goods :mad:

so nothing what I really need more of o_O

Praeceptor

Marquis
I'm a top 10 player in a tiny guild. The only way I can keep up with my rivals is to use the fights in recurring quests for battle points. It would be different if Inno would fix the "zero attrition in GbG" exploit that my rivals in large guilds are using, but they've spent over a year investigating it and still haven't come up with anything.

My only option is to stay in SAJM if I want to be competitive.

Dessire

Regent
You have always did the same, came with ideas only usefull for you and your playstile, never cared about other players, also why would I want fragments from a great building, I mean, wt... we have already a lot of them from lots of buildings. These permanent buildings are better in my opinion, also are very powerfull great buildings for their footprint.
explain how the bonuses I have created do not help to "warriors".

qaccy

Emperor
I'm sure they'll update the stats later. But at end game the deciding factor is abilities much more then the raw boost. +-50 doesnt make too much of a difference when you have 3K attack boost. Only really plays in at high attrition, but at that point, your fighting slow anyways...

Looking at the abilities, I think its gonna be ranged being primary troop again

Ranged = Blast
Arty = Mortar
Heavy = Stealth
Fast = Flying
Light = Force Field

It appears they are keeping the heavies with the trash range, which'll mean offensively they wont be worth anything beyond maybe some niche cases like DAs. The fast with flying will probably be decent. They likely will be able to knock out ranged/light/arty/other flyers pretty easily, but might struggle a bit against the heavies. Arty would be good in theory just like the OF turtle, but once again we're gonna see them flop due to inability to touch flyers. Once again, might be useful in DAs, doubt much more then that. Force field is mostly meaningless, if it impacts the fight it means you arent at low attrition / need bigger boosts. Ranged will likely be the most decent troop. Probably roughly comparable to Grenadiers. Id imagine at low attrition they might even do slightly better seeing there isnt any reactive armour. They'll be able to kill heavies/lights with easy most likely. Flyers and artillery is gonna be dependent on turn order. If they move after and arty cant hit them on first turn in particular they will likely be decent against them. However if arty can hit them first, then I'd imagine any fighting involving artillery is gonna be rather bloody...
Stats definitely play a part, because those are what get modified by the boost %. Higher boost can be effective for allowing continued use of lower age units, but that higher boost is still going to affect stronger units far more.

Anyway, it's kinda funny that even with such a long wait for this age to come out, the units don't have the proper stats. Inno, what're you doing over there? o_O

varikor

Farmer
Got more predictions down for GB costs (the 1.9 value to reach the listed level). Too much data at this point to post another 3 massive tables. So here's a summary for a few key levels

The value to level 10 is 100% certain. Beyond that its speculation, and the further away it gets, any error in the methods I used will multiply in scale. Even so, I am fairly confident that we are looking at a GB that will cost well into the hundreds of thousands to reach level 100 but shouldn't cost a million.

LevelPegasusCentaurusHydra

Couple notes. My table for Cent was missing a row, I fixed that now. So previously you'll see the value for 100 was said to be 529K, the corrected prediction says 572K lol.

Second, Hydra might be off by a significant amount. At the time of this posting I can only see level 11. I need to see the next level for a better prediction as level 11 doesnt give an accurate picture of the following levels. However, I noticed a little trend with the other 2 so I belive I was able to estimate the values of level 12 well. But if I was off, then that prediction could fall apart by 10s of thousands of FPs.

Finally, level 12 for the others isnt a whole lot either. Literally could not make this with one less level as I mentioned. Once we have up to more like level 20 visible, I can add in the proper data and get a far more accurate picture and begin to start looking at using the values from the GBs themselves to determine the trends rather then relying on AI Core for the percentage changes (cause its entirely within the realm of possibility they have changed whatever formula they used to create the previous GBs values).

I'm a top 10 player in a tiny guild. The only way I can keep up with my rivals is to use the fights in recurring quests for battle points. It would be different if Inno would fix the "zero attrition in GbG" exploit that my rivals in large guilds are using, but they've spent over a year investigating it and still haven't come up with anything.
change guild? you are playing in small guild and complain abouut staying behint with top players in top guilds? It is correct way that you cant catch it... go to top level to earn top points and progress as to....

Praeceptor

Marquis
change guild? you are playing in small guild and complain abouut staying behint with top players in top guilds? It is correct way that you cant catch it... go to top level to earn top points and progress as to....
I'm not complaining Grzechu - it's just an observation.

I've been in my little guild for nearly 10 years, and I don't want to leave my friends. It's just a pity that Inno doesn't seem willing (or able) to sort out the problems with GbG or GvG which means smaller guilds can't even get a foothold on the maps.

In fact I'm quite happy to park in SAJM and continue to compete - If Inno does fix the exploits I'll be in a great position to move up the order :)

Kronan

Viceroy
If the figures of Varikor are close to reality, it would cost 529,000 FP and not 17.5 million!

And a little less with investors who would bet much more than 1.9 to obtain the much sought-after plans.

In your opinion, having a 180 arch cost how many FP?
(1,632,776 FP in 1.9 and yet there is no shortage of arches of this level on all servers)

Yes the ARC has a nice hockey stick for owner costs, too.

70 levels ---> Level 80 to 150 is about 547,000 FP owner cost
30 levels ---> Level 150 to 180 is about 1,061,000 .......more owner cost.

Total: 1.6 million (and some change) FULL OWNER COST of the 80 to 180 run (100 levels)

all 1.9 costs.

SO what if you have 5 people helping you that were all doing 2.0 FULL ARC value (ie, they're all 180 ARC owners), what would your cost be then?

You'd save some odd - 45K FP.... :p

Last edited:
You still need one set of blueprints for every levelup. The goods and coins are now needed in addition.
You weren't provided with data on the cost of upgrading new GBs to lvl 80? The players themselves will find out for a long time while they pump these GBs.
P.S. Some have tried to calculate the data. If they are correct, then fine, but if they are wrong, it would be nice if we were provided with the exact cost.

Emberguard

Emperor
The fp costs are much higher too.... 4k for a level 11 means close to 40k for level 100

Hypothetically, if the stat increases the same for each level, then Level 100 in these would get you 500% / 400% / 300%

To put that into perspective, lvl 100 Pegasus / Centaurus / Hydra is the equivalent in our already established buildings as:

Level 100 / 100 / 100
Level 950 / 750 / 570

If we already can't reach a lvl 950 on St Basils Cathedral or lvl 750 Statue of Zeus, then I don't think it's a problem if we never reach lvl 100 on the new buildings.

CrashBoom

Legend
if we never reach lvl 100 on the new buildings.
but we can ;)
at least one. and if the next age GB doesn't stop us from that goal

years ago who thought to be able to get The Arc to level 180 ?

but on the other side:
why would I need one of those GB at level 100 o_O

Last edited:

Emberguard

Emperor
but we can ;)
Oh I'm sure someone will manage to find a way to do it, just will be someone camping in Titan in order to gather enough goods. It also doesn't bother me much if lvl 100 were to have unobtainable scaling of resources required (even if that's only true prior to Titan) considering how powerful it is in comparison to the equivalent Great Building.

-Alin-

Emperor
Oh I'm sure someone will manage to find a way to do it, just will be someone camping in Titan in order to gather enough goods. It also doesn't bother me much if lvl 100 were to have unobtainable scaling of resources required (even if that's only true prior to Titan) considering how powerful it is in comparison to the equivalent Great Building.

10 diamonds per good, you need like 5M goods for al of them on level 100, so 50M diamonds.
Now 51k diamonds are 190 usd, you need 981 packs of these, so 981*190 usd= 186274 usd, pretty cheap Id say, the entire life gainings of some people. o_O

CrashBoom

Legend
that is a different approach from Inno to prevent too high GB

because every high level will be very expensive
BUT: it always gives you a reasonable increase of the bonus

unlike the previous attempt:
what was that ?
to prevent people to gain too much from a level 180 Himeji / Blue Galaxy they just stopped at level 91 with a reasonable increase of the bonus
(or Star Gazer for example: the max goods it gives is 150 as far as I know. but to gain the last final good you need more than 20 levels compared to 149 goods)

I like this change
(what I don't like is that they just use old bonus. I wish they had implemented something interesting new instead)

Last edited:

Shelby GT500

Merchant
10 diamonds per good, you need like 5M goods for al of them on level 100, so 50M diamonds.
Now 51k diamonds are 190 usd, you need 981 packs of these, so 981*190 usd= 186274 usd, pretty cheap Id say, the entire life gainings of some people. o_O
I don't know what your obsession with level 100 is, honestly! If I have one at level 70/75 and the other two at level 50, I'm completely satisfied! And even with 3 at level 50 I'm already happy.