• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Space Age Titan

Pass Go

Squire
if you guys dont want a mars 6.0, 7.0 and so on, then support my idea in the ideas forum. Otherwise you deserve nothing else than copy pasta expansions for the rest of your FoE life
too bad Inno rejected your ideas - the starship sounded like it could rekindle players enthusiasm for the new ages. I will go into new age, but only because it would be something new to do for a short time. Hopefully the GB won't be another waste of space

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Despite concepts for actually exciting future ages are apparently semi DNSL, it’s still possible to make them. Though I’m somewhat convinced by the response on the space ship suggestion “Reskin: Mars X” saga is what’s been planned for the foreseeable years.
Hopefully though by some miracle they’ll drop ages that are basically Mars reskins. A permanent side city has the potential to bring back the excitement the game once had, for new ages. Before events became common, out competing all regular buildings and post SA:M having lacklustre and uninspiring main city regular buildings. They can learn a lot from settlements and the past of the game prior to event capitalisation. In particular player suggestions. Too bad they’ve decided to ignore player suggestions for new ages’ concepts. Rather then acknowledging the space age saga frame is a failing, suffering from the execution being not enjoyable, not appealing and uninspiring.

-Alin-

Emperor
Hopefully it means something new instead of another colony :D

I am not putting my expectations higher on this, seeing and knowing how things went in the past 2 years about game and now with the harder/paid way to get some stuff, things might be different but not in a pleasant way, but time will tell.
InnoGames is no longer really InnoGames, MTG increased in 2021 the ownership again, first in 2016 taking 35% of InnoGames afaik, with some borrowed developers and management, or stuff like that, some info from google and friends from discord.

Last edited:

mcbluefire

Baronet
Yep, clearly events are much much greater than new ages. Maybe we'll luck out and some expansions for direct pay will be released soon.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
I am not putting my expectations higher on this, seeing and knowing how things went in the past 2 years about game and now with the harder/paid way to get some stuff, things might be different but not in a pleasant way, but time will tell.
InnoGames is no longer really InnoGames, MTG increased in 2021 the ownership again, first in 2016 taking 35% of InnoGames afaik, with some borrowed developers and management, or stuff like that, some info from google and friends from discord.
Actually May 2017 was when MTG acquired a total of 51% of the company. Idk how much they swapped devs/management due to MTG, but within the past year (about) they have a new chief monetization officer (idk the exact role, but something like that).

Kronan

Viceroy
@Lindsay

How about this, from Saturday January 28, 2023 (just a few days ago)? What does it say to you when you read the contents of this update post?

Key excerpt: That said, I would like to emphasize that we might have to adjust the game development plan over the course of this year and eventually adjust or postpone any of our original plans, including the GBG changes. As always, we will keep you posted.

Does that indicate "full speed ahead, everything is just dandy?" or something else?

Feels like to me that there is, "TROUBLE in River City".

Look at the words he used: EMPHASIZE, ADJUST GAME DEVELOPMENT PLANS, POSTPONE PLANS.

Yikes!

So yeah - I woke up and Juber told me so via that post. Other Community managers have insinuated and eluded to "changing plans".

Not my toes.... ;)

Last edited: