• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

NandodeMC

Merchant
How exactly do you guys want to “go back to Earth”? You say you don’t like sci-fi but then suggest time travel..uh?

Going back to ancient ages will never work. Why? Let’s go with an example: how would that age’s units be? Stronger than in space ages? How exactly would an “Aztec warrior” (just an example) be stronger than a tank in space age Venus (or whatever, pick one)? And what about the buildings? What would they be made of? You have modern, good looking (imo) buildings right now. Would you start building houses of wood? When you have the technology to time travel? I’m sorry but it just seems way too forced to me.

The only way I can see on how to go back to a regular planet (e.g Earth) would be if, after the solar system, we could be able to colonise some planet on another system and, for some reason, you don’t have the materials in that planet to produce good, modern stuff, so you gotta resort to go along the way since the beginning: conquering land, then oceans, then skies, etc… but then you’d, once again, run out of stuff to do and we would come back right to this point.

This is a hot topic but highly complex in my opinion. Would love to debate this with someone, though
An option could be the same idea they used for VF: the units were ancient based but with a modern look. Example: augmented samurai, warrior monk, ninja...

LefHQ

Farmer
simple
the next space age (example Wormhole) will open a new village
in this village you can start again from the Iron Age
new technical wood, new famous buildings, new ages of development, etc, etc

two alternative realities

Adthen

Merchant
so...now...back to topic

H_SS_SpaceAgeJupiterMoon_Townhall.png

S_SS_SpaceAgeJupiterMoon_Street1.png
S_SS_SpaceAgeJupiterMoon_CarStreet1.png

M_SS_SpaceAgeJupiterMoon_Military1.png
M_SS_SpaceAgeJupiterMoon_Military2.png
M_SS_SpaceAgeJupiterMoon_Military3.png
M_SS_SpaceAgeJupiterMoon_Military4.png
M_SS_SpaceAgeJupiterMoon_Military5.png

R_SS_SpaceAgeJupiterMoon_Residential1.png
R_SS_SpaceAgeJupiterMoon_Residential2.png

A_SS_SpaceAgeJupiterMoon_Culture1.png
A_SS_SpaceAgeJupiterMoon_Culture2.png

P_SS_SpaceAgeJupiterMoon_Workshop1.png
P_SS_SpaceAgeJupiterMoon_Workshop2.png

X_SS_SpaceAgeJupiterMoon_Landmark1.png

package_at_your_command_SpaceAgeJupiterMoon.png
package_philosophers_stone_SpaceAgeJupiterMoon.png
package_the_whole_package_SpaceAgeJupiterMoon.png
GB Looks nice, but hopefully small and worth getting

Tahrakaiitoo

Marquis
How exactly do you guys want to “go back to Earth”? You say you don’t like sci-fi but then suggest time travel..uh?

Well, for me personally; I don't like 'space' sci-fi.
There's variations of sci-fi and some I do like.

Going back to ancient ages will never work. Why? Let’s go with an example: how would that age’s units be? Stronger than in space ages? How exactly would an “Aztec warrior” (just an example) be stronger than a tank in space age Venus (or whatever, pick one)? And what about the buildings? What would they be made of? You have modern, good looking (imo) buildings right now. Would you start building houses of wood? When you have the technology to time travel? I’m sorry but it just seems way too forced to me.

What I was thinking about actually, would be something like this: We travel back in time to help and improve 'insert ancient culture' because 'insert bad guy time faction' is trying to invade this time period. We help the locals with our technology and thus create a hybrid 'fantasy' version of an old culture, imbued with modern tech.

Let's stick with your example. Imagine aztec temples with force fields and giant laser weapons. A bit like how the MCU is treating Wakanda. It's native culture imbued with technology.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Well, for me personally; I don't like 'space' sci-fi.
There's variations of sci-fi and some I do like.
So, the game must feature what you like and kissing plausible realism goodby? I for example like fantasy creatures like dragons and vampires. So, the game should start featuring an portal into an new dimension called Elvenar to bring those creatures. So, the game should do all of that cause I like them and I shouldn't have to start playing games offering me those things like Elvenar.
I do like fantasy/hypothetical empires like Atlantis. So, the game must do away with space cause it's in the way of my likings and should start an series of mysteries reported from coastal cities leading to Atlantis. The game should offer that instead of me seeking games that feature it.
Someone would love to explore an hypothetical journey to the core of the Earth. So, we should do away with space and start digging right away. Someone likes an apocalypse and throwing us back to the Stone Age. So, the game should feature an catastrophic collapse and rebuilding ages from Stone Age.
I really love the logical thinking from the bubbles folks are living in and their desire to forcing the game and all of us into their likings rather then the natural and logical development and progress of an game exploring humanity's evolvement through the ages into the far future.

I think it's good if ideas for interesting directions of development are presented here. Of course you don't have to adapt content from other games. If you prefer it, you can play the other game. Inno will perhaps take one or the other idea and implement it. Or Inno has a completely different concept and surprises us all. We will see.

Tahrakaiitoo

Marquis
I really love the logical thinking from the bubbles folks are living in and their desire to forcing the game and all of us into their likings rather then the natural and logical development and progress of an game exploring humanity's evolvement through the ages into the far future.

First of all: [Moderator edit: please only use English on the forums].

Second: The game did NOT start as a 'science fiction' game. It wasn't one for years. And THAT is why I started playing it. If it had been presented as a futuristic space city builder, I would never have started playing. So there's that.

Third: Nobody is saying 'this must happen'. I'm just spitballing ideas that I personally believe are better than the current way they're developing the game. You can disagree all you want; but at least have some common decency to not ridicule other people's desire.

Last edited by a moderator:

Adthen

Merchant
What is the ETA on this Age opening up for Beta? June? I still need to accumulate as much goods as I can on SAV
Plus I love the recurring quests on SAV, the only reason I would go to next age is for Expansions...and hope they have a lot.

Hope the next GB will be an expansion reward every 5 levels or something to that effect.

Last edited:

Dessire

Regent
What is the ETA on this Age opening up for Beta? June? I still need to accumulate as much goods as I can on SAV
Plus I love the recurring quests on SAV, the only reason I would go to next age is for Expansions...and hope they have a lot.

Hope the next GB will be and expansion reward every 5 levels or something to that effect.
yeah and after get all the expansions you want filled up with your desired buildings what are you going to say? "I need more expansions" again? people who ask for more expansions simply just deserve have some of their expansions removed forever until they learn how to play with what they have. . .

Danke

Farmer
H_SS_SpaceAgeJupiterMoon_Townhall.png
X_SS_SpaceAgeJupiterMoon_Landmark1.png

I don't believe that the city hall is so simple, if you don't tell me it would be the city hall I would guess that it would be a military building....

I don't want to offend anyone and I'm sorry if my comment offended, the art is amazing but I expected more for a city hall....