• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
AI can do everything really fast, so I think the bonus could, should, or must be related to accelerate something, maybe time productions or give the double of something, mabye it affects the production time of a GBuilding ? what is an AI but a program to do anything faster? or maybe a GBuilding that allows you automatically collect the production of certain buildings, and the amount of buildings is related to the level of this new GBuilding? . . .well at the end, it does not matter, all that I want is a GBuilding that allows me earn more FPs per day. even a daily production of 2000 FPs per day is not enough for me.
Would love to see such an unique bonus on an GB, EG 30% faster all productions (including GBs, houses, etc) up to 100% at lvl150 or lvl200 with an generous fp base production. I hope they'll not wasting it in an lame way as they did with some bonuses that could've been an awesome gimmick on an future settlement main reward (I'm looking intensely on the scouting time discount and such).
Random current age units would also be interesting and new-ish as @Markus Stormrider was saying.

BritishBoy

Marquis
Would love to see such an unique bonus on an GB, EG 30% faster all productions (including GBs, houses, etc) up to 100% at lvl150 or lvl200 with an generous fp base production. I hope they'll not wasting it in an lame way as they did with some bonuses that could've been an awesome gimmick on an future settlement main reward (I'm looking intensely on the scouting time discount and such).
Random current age units would also be interesting and new-ish as @Markus Stormrider was saying.
Including 30% diamonds from WW's on farms? Than I'll take 1 on each of my farms please :)

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Including 30% diamonds from WW's on farms? Than I'll take 1 on each of my farms please :)
WW offer an low % chance to spawn diamonds but if you mean 30% faster production cycle of ww, yes from 24h production cycle to 20h & 24 minutes at lvl10. At lvl150 or lvl200 or whatever lvl of it'll maxing out at 100% faster it'll be reduced to 12h prod cycles. In any case you can also picking up hedge maxes that already are basically 12h production cycle.

In any case even if they'll nerfing the speed up bonus to only speeding up production buildings it'll be useful. Especially for events but also increasing fp & goods efficiency from special production buildings like sleigh builders for example. Which is for more advanced players somewhat useful but the question is, is it strong enough to justify an investment of 5x5, SAJM goods and many fps. They can also very easily specifically excluding ww to not cutting in their potential diamond sales.
Keep in mind that all of this is just wishful speculation on an hoped potential new and unique bonus that'll be useful for post-scares cities.

Though actually an bonus that speeds up productions is better described as: production times are reduced by X%. I think up to 50% at an lvl between lvl150-200 would be decant for balancing. As it theoretically can boost up productivity for production buildings by 2x. Including an special like terra farm or sleigh builder with Blue galaxy up to 3x base production. Though on any building would be mind blowing great, you've made an good and strong case that to be overpowering. Thus limiting it to only production buildings would already be decant for such tactically build cities. Producing fps between events.

Last edited:

hus0123

Farmer
armyuniticons_90x90_SpaceAgeJupiterMoon_champion.jpg
armyuniticons_90x90_abyssal_glider.jpg

abyssal glider​
armyuniticons_90x90_harpoon_grenadier.jpg

harpoon grenadier​
armyuniticons_90x90_division_drones.jpg

division drones​
armyuniticons_90x90_glacier_hiker.jpg

glacier hiker​
armyuniticons_90x90_cavitation_tank.jpg

cavitation tank​
champ​
abyssal glider​
spaceagejupitermoon_champion_0.png
abyssal_glider_0.png
harpoon grenadier​
division drones​
harpoon_grenadier_0.png
division_drones_0.png
glacier hiker​
cavitation tank​
glacier_hiker_0.png
cavitation_tank_0.png
My guess for units type:
fast unit: Abyssal Glider (because it is a typically aircraft and shoots with single rocket);
heavy unit: Glacier Hiker (Champions looks much like heavy units and that's no brainer);
ranged unit: Harpoon Grenadier (this soldier has guns and snipes their big rockets);
light unit: Division Drones (I think this unit combines somewhat melee attacks or at two spaces because of their weapons, despite moving somewhat faster);
artillery unit: Cavitation Tank (because they shoots multiple rockets at super-very long distance).

Amdira

Baronet
Pls be aware that time bonus on production buildings would end up in a total messed up harvest time at some point. If you don't want to set your alarm clock for harvesting, you would have to adjust it over and over and thus null the effect. Time bonus only would be interesting on GBs or maybe the Ships for Special Goods, everything else would create more stress than pleasure.

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
Pls be aware that time bonus on production buildings would end up in a total messed up harvest time at some point. If you don't want to set your alarm clock for harvesting, you would have to adjust it over and over and thus null the effect. Time bonus only would be interesting on GBs or maybe the Ships for Special Goods, everything else would create more stress than pleasure.
why ?

30% on GB is the same as 30% on every other building running 24h (and that are almost all event/special buildings) ?

so if you can collect 30% faster on the GB you do all other buildings with it

it would even improve the 8 hours which then can easily be done 3 times a day (what now would be stress)
for example: you can be away for 10 hours and still do the 2 other 8 hours the same day (because it is not 8 hours anymore)

and ships for special goods already have a time boost
just level the harbor (and time will be lower than 24 hours) or use time boost crew members

Last edited:

Amdira

Baronet
why ?

30% on GB is the same as 30% on every other building running 24h (and that are almost all event/special buildings) ?

so if you can collect 30% faster on the GB you do all other buildings with it

if would even improve the 8 hours which then can easily be done 3 times a day (what now would be stress)
for example: you can be away for 10 hours and still do the 2 other 8 hours the same day (because it is not 8 hours anymore)

and ships for special goods already have a time boost
just level the harbor (and time will be lower than 24 hours) or use time boost crew members
For plunderable buildings, i.E Event-Buildings., which are having a 24h harvest time, a 10% boost would mean a harvest time of 21,6h, which would cause a current adjustment, because after about 5-6 days the harvest time would fall into your sleep time (I heard rumours about some players who are really sleeping from time to time :cool:). Although for GBs there would be no plunder risk, but some GBs make really sense to be harvested together with the rest.
30% less (maybe at lvl 70 or 80) wouldn't create an 8h circle, but just 8h less than 24h - means an 16h circle, which would have to be adjusted. To reach an 8h circle you might need a about lvl 300 GB.
Edit: Too much maths for the early morning, but someone can do it for me correctly pls? Anyway it doesn't work the way wished.

Last edited:

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
light unit: Division Drones (I think this unit combines somewhat melee attacks or at two spaces because of their weapons, despite moving somewhat faster)
I suspect fast units again, cause they moving quickly and SAV and OF fast units are also 2-3 units combined.

artillery unit: Cavitation Tank (because they shoots multiple rockets at super-very long distance).
I think they don't attack with projectiles but with cavitation streams. Cavitation are implosions, to be more precise imploding bubbles which can irl causing damage to vessels propellers. Leaving small punches on them. I suspect this to be weaponised.

Let’s agreed to disagreed, Plundering has always been claimed to be an minor issue by the community anyways and the more serious players will find the rare few times they get plundered not worth to invest into gala. So, I’m pretty sure the main goal is not the awkward 15% time reduction from lvl10 but the maximum of 50%.
Afterall most “serious” players that would taking the game so serious to setting timers would likely be serious and smart enough to rushing the building beyond lvl100 to getting it at 50% time reduction. Which would for fps often ending up every 12h. EG if I would wake-up every workweek around 7am and starting productions around 7.30am before going to work and be at home for diner around 6pm and playing FoE around 7pm / 7.30pm no need for a timer. Then starting the production for the next day to be collected in the morning, those special event production buildings will be 2x as efficient as they would’ve been normally. Without worrying too much about plundering. Even if I missed out on an production at most I’ll lose maybe 2-3 by plundering vs way more and ending up with 2-3 productions to be more in line with what it would’ve produced normally without the GB. During events I’ll be faster getting rid of the product X 999999 times quests, totally worth it. Sure if GBs are included in the mix they can also easily be maxed out at an 2x efficiency but I have the feeling that it’ll causing balance issues if GBs and ww are included, though players are post-scares now anyways and grinding diamonds through GE.

Amdira

Baronet
Do you really think they would offer a 50% time reduction for lvl 100, which would mean a 200% harvest? It's still Inno :cool:

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Do you really think they would offer a 50% time reduction for lvl 100, which would mean a 200% harvest? It's still Inno :cool:
I said beyond lvl100 or say it differently much higher then lvl100. In any case 50% reduction at lvl100 are you're
words, not mine. My words where always levels beyond lvl100 (lvl150-200). Earlier I've already said I think if it's
maxed out similar to Arc which maxes out at lvl180 with 100% contribution boost, I think for an GB that cuts
down on time needed maxing out with 50% at least at lvl150 or between lvl150 and lvl200. Don't forget it'll be
an expensive GB to move that high. So, lvl150 is expensive enough for balancing it.
Still I think an GB that is limited to production buildings will be an decant GB for more advanced tactical
implementation. To cranking up efficiency actively. GBs might also be interesting as there's no GB like Blue Galaxy
for GBs.
All of this been said, bare in mind that this is hopeful speculation over an potential new GB bonus. Completely lacking
prove pointing in that direction. It's more something like fantasy GB Wishlist.

Amdira

Baronet
I said beyond lvl100 or say it differently much higher then lvl100. In any case 50% reduction at lvl100 are you're
words, not mine. My words where always levels beyond lvl100 (lvl150-200). Earlier I've already said I think if it's
maxed out similar to Arc which maxes out at lvl180 with 100% contribution boost, I think for an GB that cuts
down on time needed maxing out with 50% at least at lvl150 or between lvl150 and lvl200. Don't forget it'll be
an expensive GB to move that high. So, lvl150 is expensive enough for balancing it.
Still I think an GB that is limited to production buildings will be an decant GB for more advanced tactical
implementation. To cranking up efficiency actively. GBs might also be interesting as there's no GB like Blue Galaxy
for GBs.
All of this been said, bare in mind that this is hopeful speculation over an potential new GB bonus. Completely lacking
prove pointing in that direction. It's more something like fantasy GB Wishlist.
ok, you're right and owe me a beer :cool::p
I still yould prefer a GB like I suggested earlier - working like Alca but for goods ;)

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I still yould prefer a GB like I suggested earlier - working like Alca but for goods ;)
It's an interesting concept but wouldn't really work well in space ages due to colonies and will suffer from
CF's competitive advantage over any goods building. Though maybe as an awesome future 1-time building
like an special building from an bonus quest series or from an settlement would be interesting. As it doesn't
have to compete with an relative cheap powerhouse regarding goods. I can see how such GB can be used
to grind earlier age goods although down trading offers greater yields.

t s c h u s s

Merchant
Now the name is Space Age Titan (the biggest Saturn moon). So seems like we will be heading there after Europa.

good to know, but at the same time I feel like they’re losing a great opportunity with Jupiter… could do several ages/parts based on the Galilean Moons, introducing some new concepts and/or mechanics to space ages this way, but it feels like we’re continuing on the same path as before..

hus0123

Farmer
I suspect fast units again, cause they moving quickly and SAV and OF fast units are also 2-3 units combined.

I think they don't attack with projectiles but with cavitation streams. Cavitation are implosions, to be more precise imploding bubbles which can irl causing damage to vessels propellers. Leaving small punches on them. I suspect this to be weaponised.

Let’s agreed to disagreed, Plundering has always been claimed to be an minor issue by the community anyways and the more serious players will find the rare few times they get plundered not worth to invest into gala. So, I’m pretty sure the main goal is not the awkward 15% time reduction from lvl10 but the maximum of 50%.
Afterall most “serious” players that would taking the game so serious to setting timers would likely be serious and smart enough to rushing the building beyond lvl100 to getting it at 50% time reduction. Which would for fps often ending up every 12h. EG if I would wake-up every workweek around 7am and starting productions around 7.30am before going to work and be at home for diner around 6pm and playing FoE around 7pm / 7.30pm no need for a timer. Then starting the production for the next day to be collected in the morning, those special event production buildings will be 2x as efficient as they would’ve been normally. Without worrying too much about plundering. Even if I missed out on an production at most I’ll lose maybe 2-3 by plundering vs way more and ending up with 2-3 productions to be more in line with what it would’ve produced normally without the GB. During events I’ll be faster getting rid of the product X 999999 times quests, totally worth it. Sure if GBs are included in the mix they can also easily be maxed out at an 2x efficiency but I have the feeling that it’ll causing balance issues if GBs and ww are included, though players are post-scares now anyways and grinding diamonds through GE.
Division Drones are much likely to be light units rather than fast units, because they don't fire rockets, buy they attack with their deadly sting weapons (somewhat similary like Terror Drones from Red Alert) that can destroy heavily armored warfare and aircrafts (see animation for SAJM units). Other SAJM units shoot with their rockets.