• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

Goldra

Marquis
Ok. Year 2023 SAS Titan moon. Year 2024 SAU Umbriel moon?? Year 2025 SAN Triton moon?? Year 2026 SAP Caronte moon????? And next??
Pluton is not a planet, but it can fit.
Please, stop making copy/paste with the new eras. Advancing eras is one of the most exciting things of the game, but when it becomes the same in every age, it comes boring. Make bigger efforts to develop the new eras.
You are focusing your efforts in things that players dont ask. Guild perks?? PVP arena??
What we want:
- Eras with new things. Not a copy/paste of the previous.
- A better pvp system.
- Events more developeds.
- Settlements with sense.

t s c h u s s

Merchant
I think the reason for this is, that there is not just the moon Europa. I don't know if there are any legal things to consider, but maybe some players will be confused, if we talk about the Age: Europa :)

But doesn’t the same logic apply to Space Age Titan? :) I’d personally prefer Space Age Jupiter Moon: Europa

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Division Drones are much likely to be light units rather than fast units, because they don't fire rockets, buy they attack with their deadly sting weapons (somewhat similary like Terror Drones from Red Alert) that can destroy heavily armored warfare and aircrafts (see animation for SAJM units). Other SAJM units shoot with their rockets.
We'll see, dragon drones where fast units originally when they came out first. Doubtful that just
because of weapons of choice it'll be though you're right regarding the cavitation tank, kinda
missed opportunity for more exotic warfare although maybe the rockets work with implosions
taking advantage of the pressure.
Ok. Year 2023 SAS Titan moon. Year 2024 SAU Umbriel moon?? Year 2025 SAN Triton moon?? Year 2026 SAP Caronte moon????? And next??
Pluton is not a planet, but it can fit.
Don't forget Mercurius and the elephant in the room solar system: the sun.:p
- Eras with new things. Not a copy/paste of the previous.
Ideas/suggestion to inspire them? Like new mechanics, concepts to explore, etc. I
think providing an detailed example is more helpful as they probs got the point but
running low on inspiration.

Tahrakaiitoo

Marquis
What we want:

What 'I' want is actually:

- No more space / sci-fi theme. Enough with that. I started playing this game because of all the ancient/classic civilization themes and such. I never wanted to play a science fiction game. So... Please find a way to 'go back' to doing earth based stuff (time travel would be my suggestion - with us, the players, acting as sort of 'time agents' trying to make ancient civilizations/cultures 'right' again in order to prevent 'time anomalies').

- Less focus on PvP and more variations on trading. Different trading mini-games than just the one we have now.

El-Empecinado

Merchant
This side in inglish

Hello, I think that inno can take advantage of the game that Jupiter and its moons give, because, according to many people who are knowledgeable in the matter, it is said that Jupiter is like a second sun with more than 70 satellites in orbit of its gravitational field, there are those that can be colonized, the four with a regular circumference and those with an irregular shape.

The four that are in its regular circumference could be used as stable and perennial colonies and from these the different resources necessary for its vital functioning could be sought and resources exported to the earth and to the other moons, in the irregularly shaped satellites, which would be itself mines or sources of resources.

ERA NAME
It was Galilean Moons of Jupiter.
Composed of four stages, these stages would be divided into the four largest moons called Galileans. In the city a building (Cosmodrome) would be placed, with four ports, one for each moon, also on each moon a base would be made with at least two ports, one for the earth and another to go to the other moons and to collect goods. or materials.

The settlements; It shouldn't be static like we've had in the previous three eras, it could develop to a certain level of expansion.

Primary stage; Ganymede.
Secondary stage; Callisto.
Tertiary stage; Io.
Quaternary stage; Europe.
Well this is a very personal idea, but reality (in the not too distant future) can go this way.

- No more space / sci-fi theme. Enough with that. I started playing this game because of all the ancient/classic civilization themes and such. I never wanted to play a science fiction game. So... Please find a way to 'go back' to doing earth based stuff (time travel would be my suggestion - with us, the players, acting as sort of 'time agents' trying to make ancient civilizations/cultures 'right' again in order to prevent 'time anomalies').

That's very interesting!

Dessire

Regent
What 'I' want is actually:

- Less focus on PvP and more variations on trading. Different trading mini-games than just the one we have now.

The main idea of the game is have a city in the stone age and make iit evolve through the different ages of human history. Eventually, the game reaches the age where we are right now and then what? . .it is true that between bronze age and industrial age are a lot of different ages that are not present in FoE, but even in a game with those ages present the last age would, should and must be the age where we are. . . and then what?

What FoE team tries to do is creat fictional ages to not let this game die.

Games like dominations or the new game of innogames Rise of Culturse will experience the same things FoE is experiencing right now.

and stop paying inno? that is heretic thinking

not if the endgame is sufficient to keep us going for a few years at least :p but it must be of such a form that it can be extended perpetually, without forcing new ages on us all the time (or, at least every year). something like a space expansion/building thing (perhaps the dyson sphere, but why not interstellar exploration?), perhaps space gvg, or something like that?

Moctezuma I

Farmer
FoE, I am tired of Jupirer, Mars, Moon... ! I want this game with it's eras back on Earth. I have no expansions in live servers. I left the game for more than a month, because I have no space and because is so booring and ugly. We want Earth! We want more expansions! We want more civilizations! Inca, Maya... for example.

t s c h u s s

Merchant
How exactly do you guys want to “go back to Earth”? You say you don’t like sci-fi but then suggest time travel..uh?

Going back to ancient ages will never work. Why? Let’s go with an example: how would that age’s units be? Stronger than in space ages? How exactly would an “Aztec warrior” (just an example) be stronger than a tank in space age Venus (or whatever, pick one)? And what about the buildings? What would they be made of? You have modern, good looking (imo) buildings right now. Would you start building houses of wood? When you have the technology to time travel? I’m sorry but it just seems way too forced to me.

The only way I can see on how to go back to a regular planet (e.g Earth) would be if, after the solar system, we could be able to colonise some planet on another system and, for some reason, you don’t have the materials in that planet to produce good, modern stuff, so you gotta resort to go along the way since the beginning: conquering land, then oceans, then skies, etc… but then you’d, once again, run out of stuff to do and we would come back right to this point.

This is a hot topic but highly complex in my opinion. Would love to debate this with someone, though

Innogames, the synthesizers look wrong?
G_SS_SpaceAgeJupiterMoon_Goods6.png
G_SS_SpaceAgeJupiterMoon_Goods7.png
G_SS_SpaceAgeJupiterMoon_Goods8.png
G_SS_SpaceAgeJupiterMoon_Goods9.png
G_SS_SpaceAgeJupiterMoon_Goods10.png
G_SS_SpaceAgeJupiterMoon_SpecialGoods1.png