• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

There is still Mars Ore, Asteroid Ice and Venus Carbon,
there it will definitely be around 10,000 per special goods.
The new special goods from SAJM
comes to that too

I don't think it's gonna be much more than 3000 for Mars ore, maybe slightly higher for Asteroid Ice, and smth like 11-12k for Venus Carbon.

Since we've already gone through 3 ages requiring Mars Ore, it would not make a lot of sense to ask more of it than the previous ages. Especially since the only way to produce it is now through the SC (except for people in Mars ofc), or through the neighbourhood.

I hope 30000
i hope 50k each special goods and 150k*5 sav goods
You expect a long Research Tree pulling 500+ of an special good at most (if not all) of those tech?
And by the time SAJM arrives we will have already Special Goods from SAV, SAAB, SAM, plus OF and AF Special goods. As Born to be a Banana
pointed out, the norm has been requiring some use of the three (3) previous special goods, why now require re-start operation of the AF and OC ports to get more of those? Unless the Space Carrier have fill the 50K already.
===
I would welcome a Special Goods Marked where these goods can be traded exclusively, that is only trades of a Special Goods x another special good accepted.
Not (for examples) Coral, Bromide or Soy Proteins x a Special good.

Not to be critical, but I'm hoping OP can organize the first page with all of the images rather than links..........Have to pretty much click them all and that's a small nightmare.

actually, since we can synthesize goods of other worlds now, we should also be capable of synthesizing promethium and orichalcum by now, imho...
Don't really the point of adding Promethium and Orichalcum synthesizers since we still have the harbours. Made sense to add Mars Ore & Asteroid Ice synthesizers because you cannot produce them anymore on the campaign map when you move to the next age.

Dessire

Regent
provinceowner_amara_nenge.jpg
provinceowner_fang_mai.jpg
provinceowner_gertrud_rosenberg.jpg
provinceowner_mehar_mani.jpg
provinceowner_samantha_valentina_morales.jpg
why FoE devs or team make best pictures for province owners but not as portrait for us? even in events happens the same! 2nd and the 4th pictures are just awesome! beautiful! very well done and cute! :/

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
why FoE devs or team make best pictures for province owners but not as portrait for us? even in events happens the same! 2nd and the 4th pictures are just awesome! beautiful! very well done and cute! :/
Only in a few cases they've made them available once you've beaten the province owners. This is only the case with
EMA & INDU bonus maps. Would love to see them switching it to everything starting with HMA or so. Would also
love to square some of those colourful portraits.