• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

ADSL

Squire
I like the Idea that any new GB should be built with goods like orichalcum but only from SAJ, so that only players actually in the new era/era`s from now on are able to construct them, this would be awesome lol
We definately need more main city space as well please.
Happy new year by the way, resolution for INNO that last bit.
Why is it bad if the new GB will give orichalcum and prometium in other eras?

tritonicus

Farmer
I wouldn't mind that idea. But what would the bonus be for levelling up?
How about the bonus being the ability to trade goods of one era for goods of another era. Would love to convert SAV goods into TE or FE goods. Sure we can trade down, but it keeps getting harder and harder to get some of those lower age goods.

CrashBoom

Legend
How about the bonus being the ability to trade goods of one era for goods of another era.
with the Inno goods value ?

SAV = 49.5 points
iron age = 3 points

so you would get 17 iron age goods for 1 SAV good

Sure we can trade down, but it keeps getting harder and harder to get some of those lower age goods.
obviously
if you start with 1 good (or even 100) and expect to have 1024 (102400) goods from 10 ages below because you always trade 1:2 one age down

Dessire

Regent
new age GBuilding best skill = at level 80, each time you spend 4 Forge points, you have 40% chance to receive a stack of 2 FPoints in your inventory <3

CrashBoom

Legend
new age GBuilding best skill = at level 80, each time you spend 4 Forge points, you have 40% chance to receive a stack of 2 FPoints in your inventory <3
how often do you spend 4 FP ?

will be a long day if you do a 2000 donation in 4 FP parts :D

My best idea for a new GB, at least one that I think is realistic, is a GB that 1-3 times per day allows you to reset the timer on any other building

I think it's a really good idea because it works for any playstyle, people who need troops could reset their traz 3x, people who are farmers could reset their BG or Cape

It'd need a side benefit to make up for only giving an additional reset three times in its lifetime. I'd go with happiness for the side benefit (even though I don't need it, it's been a long time since there's been a happiness GB)

If they make a useless GB again, I won't age up. I'm so sick of this, ever since VF I've had to literally tell people not to build anything I could sell them and why it's a scam. SC maybe not but still absolute B.S. to have cloned a prior age, made it more expensive for the same rewards, and had a daily cost to use. If inno devs want to clone something again they can clone deez nuts - srsly.

CrashBoom

Legend
My best idea for a new GB, at least one that I think is realistic, is a GB that 1-3 times per day allows you to reset the timer on any other building

I think it's a really good idea because it works for any playstyle, people who need troops could reset their traz 3x, people who are farmers could reset their BG or Cape
reset = set to 0 (start configuration). why should someone lose the already running time ?
you want to finish the timer

and GB don't work on other GB (or does Lighthouse boost the supplies of the Himeji Castle ?)
so you wouldn't be able to use it on Alcatraz or BG
(Blue Galaxy doesn't even work on troops for special buildings)

Emberguard

Emperor
Is there any reason you can't just let it sit once finished? There's very little that can actually be plundered, and the timer resets once collected. So you can easily reset the timer by just not collecting it until the time you want the timer to be set at

Only things that could be plundered are:
Certain Set Buildings (Older sets can't be motivated and don't have "All Ages" protection)
Special Production Buildings
Goods Buildings.
Unmotivated buildings

Everything else is either Aidable (and therefore immune to plunder for the duration of the Aid), or automatically plunderproof. Why do we need to reset the timer on things? (Mind you Sets and Chain Links both reset if you change the combination of buildings in it)

existing GBs don't. Why do you think I used that as an example? Also what the flying island is the point of nitpicking over the use of the word reset when the intent is clearly defined from me saying that someone could use it to collect their traz or cape multiple times?

geez.. people. And some people wonder why I'm so cynical when I bother to come to the beta forums.

Everything else is either Aidable (and therefore immune to plunder for the duration of the Aid), or automatically plunderproof. Why do we need to reset the timer on things? (Mind you Sets and Chain Links both reset if you change the combination of buildings in it)

collect multiple times per day

Emberguard

Emperor
collect multiple times per day
Then please, for the sake of clarity don’t use the word reset. It’s already used by players to mean something entirely different when it comes to city collections and you’re going to get a lot of confusion on what you mean if using that terminology due to pre-existing meanings

What you want is a instant-finish without the diamond cost

Emberguard

Emperor
and GB don't work on other GB (or does Lighthouse boost the supplies of the Himeji Castle ?)
Except in the case of bugs :D remember when Blue Galaxy collection worked on itself? =,D

CrashBoom

Legend
existing GBs don't. Why do you think I used that as an example? Also what the flying island is the point of nitpicking over the use of the word reset when the intent is clearly defined from me saying that someone could use it to collect their traz or cape multiple times?

geez.. people. And some people wonder why I'm so cynical when I bother to come to the beta forums.
but why do you think you would ever get one GB powerful as 3 ?

and collecting another GB 3 times would exactly be that

and just wondering: could it be used on itself ?
then we would have unlimited collects

like getting 3 wishes and the third is always: give me 3 wishes

What you want is a instant-finish without the diamond cost
for GB !!!

3 times a day

instant finish for building cost? i'd like to have that as items, to reduce (and/or instant-finish) building costs, for one or even all buildings at the same time. would be a perfect addition imho :p