• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

Dessire

Regent
I will just let this here:

and say: We do not have a cyberpunk era ( tomorrow era is not considered as a cyberpunk era).
We do not have sky future (buildings floating above clouds in the city and 1x1 / 2x2 roads simulating clear sky or cloudy sky.
We do not have an a post apocalyptic age.
We do not have an age focused on explore the center of the earth or near of it or focused on get energy from volcanoes.
We do not have any option to change the design of the terrain around or cities, we do not have an option to make your cities look as if we were in the space, We do not have a day cicle or weather in foe.
We do not have an option to change the design of event building to make or cities look more similar to our age/era.
We do not have any new, exciting and game breaker GBuilding as the arc and alcatraz were yet.
We still have GvG and GbGrounds when all intelligent players know that both game modes should be completely removed and replaced by a new one.
We do not have an aid all button yet.
We do not have any overhaul or extra level in GExpedition.
We do not have new skills for useless GBuildings like colosseum, lotus temple, notredame, flying island, etc.
WE HAVE A NEW RE-SKINED SPACE AGE. . . AGAIN! 4 TIMES IN A ROW! :D CONGRATZ INNOGAMES AND FOE :D !!

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
We do not have a cyberpunk era ( tomorrow era is not considered as a cyberpunk era).
How isn’t it cyberpunk? Cyberpunk is defined as high tech low life. Tomorrow features for it’s time high tech and low life standerd. Regular riots and militarised police/security forces and drones swarming the sky. All common and typically for cyberpunk. So, why isn’t it cyberpunk and what do you consider cyberpunk?
We do not have sky future (buildings floating above clouds in the city and 1x1 / 2x2 roads simulating clear sky or cloudy sky.
Laughing hard in the face of SAV’s colony and GB. The colony is literally you’re description and definition of an sky future. Though it’s no where near what I’ve suggested years ago but SAV is the most realistic sky future possible, imo.
We do not have an a post apocalyptic age.
We do not have an age focused on explore the center of the earth or near of it or focused on get energy from volcanoes.
Kinda indeed though the closest things are SAAB and GE4 but indeed not really. Though do we need an grim future to be forced to staying in? Don’t get me wrong going down to earth sounds now appealing to me but it’s kinda fantastical. Exploring an cave system as an side thing or intensive optional expedition in an feature sounds interesting. Though it’ll be yet another feature in an massively overwhelming amount of features.

We do not have any option to change the design of the terrain around or cities, we do not have an option to make your cities look as if we were in the space, We do not have a day cicle or weather in foe.
We do not have an option to change the design of event building to make or cities look more similar to our age/era.
I’m working on an complex concept for post space ages in which hardly any limits persist. Though it’ll take a while as I want to include complex new mechanics in the suggestion which should be more future proof for the community to explore the possibilities for many years to come. With that concept it should become in an way possible to satisfy you’re wish but also most wishes of others who complained about the space ages lack of innovation beyond situated in space with an colony.
We do not have any new, exciting and game breaker GBuilding as the arc and alcatraz were yet.
Do we need one? The game is already very easy.

We still have GvG and GbGrounds when all intelligent players know that both game modes should be completely removed and replaced by a new one.
Let’s agreed to disagree. Yes they have flaws and many exploits plaguing them for years. Though in times where you don’t encounter those it’s still providing what it was designed to do.
WE HAVE A NEW RE-SKINED SPACE AGE. . . AGAIN!
We don’t know yet if there are any new mechanics planned or build in unless the age is in Beta. Though AF and OF where mechanically the same and hardly different compared to ME. VF was an exact replica from ME but with stats better then OF. I much rather have space ages’ different colonies with wildly different looks from each other then reskinned main city buildings I’ll never gonna build unless quests forcing me to.

In any case when I’ve finished my concept Post space ages chapters I’ll putting it in an free section of the forum.
On topic I hope this age will have a few tweaks and slightly different mechanics in the colony. Idk maybe just a goofy off city grid minigame in the colony. Something like investigating the unknown DNA and trying to learning something from it for some reason. Maybe to unlock additional exclusive units or buildings. Some extra toy to give the community so, they can figure out some new mechanics / format for future colonies. As each settlement was relative the same in the basics but playing out differently each time. Something like that for the colonies would be nice.

I imagine cyberpunk era to bring really tall skyscrapers, full of neon lights, and not just for residential but also cultural, goods and tools production buildings.

Dessire

Regent
How isn’t it cyberpunk? Cyberpunk is defined as high tech low life. Tomorrow features for it’s time high tech and low life standerd. Regular riots and militarised police/security forces and drones swarming the sky. All common and typically for cyberpunk. So, why isn’t it cyberpunk and what do you consider cyberpunk?

Laughing hard in the face of SAV’s colony and GB. The colony is literally you’re description and definition of an sky future. Though it’s no where near what I’ve suggested years ago but SAV is the most realistic sky future possible, imo.

Kinda indeed though the closest things are SAAB and GE4 but indeed not really. Though do we need an grim future to be forced to staying in? Don’t get me wrong going down to earth sounds now appealing to me but it’s kinda fantastical. Exploring an cave system as an side thing or intensive optional expedition in an feature sounds interesting. Though it’ll be yet another feature in an massively overwhelming amount of features.

I’m working on an complex concept for post space ages in which hardly any limits persist. Though it’ll take a while as I want to include complex new mechanics in the suggestion which should be more future proof for the community to explore the possibilities for many years to come. With that concept it should become in an way possible to satisfy you’re wish but also most wishes of others who complained about the space ages lack of innovation beyond situated in space with an colony.

Do we need one? The game is already very easy.

Let’s agreed to disagree. Yes they have flaws and many exploits plaguing them for years. Though in times where you don’t encounter those it’s still providing what it was designed to do.

We don’t know yet if there are any new mechanics planned or build in unless the age is in Beta. Though AF and OF where mechanically the same and hardly different compared to ME. VF was an exact replica from ME but with stats better then OF. I much rather have space ages’ different colonies with wildly different looks from each other then reskinned main city buildings I’ll never gonna build unless quests forcing me to.

In any case when I’ve finished my concept Post space ages chapters I’ll putting it in an free section of the forum.
On topic I hope this age will have a few tweaks and slightly different mechanics in the colony. Idk maybe just a goofy off city grid minigame in the colony. Something like investigating the unknown DNA and trying to learning something from it for some reason. Maybe to unlock additional exclusive units or buildings. Some extra toy to give the community so, they can figure out some new mechanics / format for future colonies. As each settlement was relative the same in the basics but playing out differently each time. Something like that for the colonies would be nice.

1. please, first search how a cyberpunk city looks like and all the elements it has.
2. they are colonies, not your main city, the idea is has that in your city and allow any player enter to it to see it how it looks!
3. those ages would fit a lot better in foe after virtual future or even oceanic future and after those ages , a rise of human civilization able to explore the space and plantes is more credible than just explore the space and it's planet because yes.
4. nothing to say, if somebody in FoE team develope a feature to allow us customize our cities and surrounding terrain, then amazing! :D
5. it is not about a need but a desire of players and when devs listen players, almost all the time games become greater than ever.
6. I will just say , please, search how GvG works in mobile games like underworld empire. there are some games with GvG features more exciting that the ones we have in FoE and also less hackable and more competitive, where players are rewarded by their effort and not only by their levels because in FoE, most powerful players gets almost all the rewards in GbG for example due their ability to do a lot of fights and fast.
7. nothing to say because for now, a lot of players think that the new age will just be a copy paste of previous ages.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
@Dessire
1.) Wikipedia: "Cyberpunk is a subgenre of science fiction in a dystopian futuristic setting that tends to focus on a "combination of lowlife and high tech"[1] featuring advanced technological and scientific achievements, such as artificial intelligence and cybernetics, juxtaposed with a degree of breakdown or radical change in the social order.[2] Much of cyberpunk is rooted in the New Wave science fiction movement of the 1960s and 1970s (...) while avoiding the utopian tendencies of earlier science fiction."
Tomorrow features an distopian, grim and dark futuristic turn. Riots are breaking out because people are unhappy. Security forces are militarised. I don't know about you but getting to the point that they feel the need to militarise is an strong indication of stuff going badly south. The age is heavily looking into nightlife and development of high tech with an dark impact. Sure it's not the fancy cyberpunk 2077 stuff but bare in mind that in 2014/2015 it would be 6-7 years before that game would be released. Hyping people up and inserting their perception of what cyberpunk is. So, once again what is you're definition of the genre cyberpunk? What are the key elements that is making it and what isn't?

2.) So, just because they are colonies they don't count? Cause the entire age is situated around them... we got the floating buildings, thus we got what we asked for an sky future: floating buildings, just not in the main city. Probably we've forgotten to mention the latter.

3.) Some regarded OF as somewhat like that and very Spartan compared to Future and AF. Space exploration was requested a lot before VF was released. I guess it was somewhat reasonable to move on after taking everything that Earth had to offer. Though recovering from disaster and speeding up to become spacefaring because of the scare from that disaster would've been epic indeed. Yet a bit difficult to execute. As it shouldn't whipping out too much. Maybe some economical collaps or something. Cause an pandemic would be too dangerous to blame for disaster by now.

4.) Would be yea. I can't say much yet but I think you'll like what I'm trying to bringing under words and reasonable as an concept for FoE. Though it'll take a while as I'm trying to making an concept that includes mechanics that do prevent the feeling of "just copy past, booooring, just a few new reskinned units with upgrades and reskinned goods with new names slapped on them." It'll take a little longer cause I want to making an concept with somewhat new mechanics that can appeal players even after space ages as they are post-scares long before it'll be hard. But reshaped terrain will absolutely be included.

5.) You got a fair point. Though as said before, it's difficult to finding something to offer that post-scares players might desire. Cause slapping a new boost on it or another loot table or something in that way would quickly feel lame and/or like we already have something like that, etc. So, I'm not really having my hopes high regarding GBs for now. Even perks I feel like are at risk because of it.

6.) I know but it'll be difficult for them to just pulling the plug out of GvG. Even while it would be better if they would be able to develop an successor of GbG. Inspired by what you're pointing at and based off community feedback. Baring in mind the malicious nature of some (top) players & guilds.

7.) That's why we have to be a little more patient. Maybe they're last minute building in something like that. If I would be one of them I would opt for each and every new space age a new way to extract the special resources. Similar to the unique mechanics of each settlement. At least then it is somewhat different each time until a better concept is find (that's why I'm working on one to hopefully inspire them).

JhonnyBn

Merchant
The next GB could be so much more than a Colosseum, something as good as Himeji and Space Carrier and as good looking as Flying Island... Like some Aquarium that produces attack or troops for example

PS: now that I think about it, this age and idea both looks a lot like OF

-Alin-

Emperor
But this spot is already taken by the Gaea Statue, so more like a Colosseum 3.0, now with a new 3rd boost: Population! :p

Actually no, gaia is not the same space, I wanted a Colosseum 2.0, futuristic looking and something new as a boost, not medals :)))

grabmill

Farmer
How about giving the new age a special ability to "upgrade" the stats of all GBs to match the new era? So the Lotus Temple would give an amount of coins and happiness that would be appropriate for the new era. Similarly for all other GBs (and a lot doesn't have to change, like FP rewards, percentage bonuses on SMB and LoA and so on).

ADSL

Squire
How about giving the new age a special ability to "upgrade" the stats of all GBs to match the new era? So the Lotus Temple would give an amount of coins and happiness that would be appropriate for the new era. Similarly for all other GBs (and a lot doesn't have to change, like FP rewards, percentage bonuses on SMB and LoA and so on).
This is very reasonable. Otherwise, imagine - the eras have gone far ahead, and the parameters of the Great Buildings have remained at the same level and have lost their relevance in new eras. But will the developers hear us?

[TD]
technology_icon_jupiter_moon_goods_synthesizing1.jpg

jupiter moon goods synthesizing1​
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/SPOILER]
[/QUOTE]

Here says:
jupiter moon goods synthesizing1 or been Jupiter will be separeted in more parts ( maybe 4, maybe 2) i hope this GBs will be great and useful

tritonicus

Farmer
How about a GB that also acts as a 2nd Town Hall from which roads can branch off of? Can perhaps even be the town hall for a permanent colony.

Last edited:

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
With a shrink kit for all buildings, you could solve the space problem.
One for event buildings, another for military buildings, again one for legendary buildings, and so on

The problem with this is the amount of artwork required. Every shrunk building needs a new piece of art. So it's far more likely to get it for specific buildings that are commonly used than it is for "every building"

LastWarrior

Regent
I like the Idea that any new GB should be built with goods like orichalcum but only from SAJ, so that only players actually in the new era/era`s from now on are able to construct them, this would be awesome lol
We definately need more main city space as well please.
Happy new year by the way, resolution for INNO that last bit.