• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

Yeah and who knows what they might change up with the units. Might take to 2023 for them to making up some new mechanic that they can introduce in the space age after Jupiter's moon. Maybe something to spicing up gathering the special goods or something who knows. This is just speculation ofc but we'll see. It ain't like the other introductions are that game changing: world cmap, 2x2 roads, refined goods, special goods to name a few.

tbh after jupiter we might go interstellar, to hunt after the origins of this 'unknown (alien?) dna' found on that moon :p and units might well be all spaceships then :p

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Did you notice that the ages are grouped together by 3 according to specificities?
- flying units (Contemporary, Tomorrow and Future).
- specific resources (AF, OF and VF).
- space colonies (SAM, SSAB and SAV).
so if Jupiter is only a pale copy of Venus, this will indicate that Inno no longer wishes to fully invest in its number 1 game.

Perhaps also because the development of games exclusively on the telephone is more profitable and easier.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
specific resources (AF, OF and VF).
VF lacks its own special good. Making it standing alone from all other ages since AF.
tbh after jupiter we might go interstellar, to hunt after the origins of this 'unknown (alien?) dna' found on that moon :p and units might well be all spaceships then :p
Unlikely as there's still many planets and moons to explore. Saturn's rings for example. Uranus memes... ehm wait no I meant the planet itself. Neptune and Mercury are also waiting. Pluto could be the second last space age of the solar system. Personally I would choose to conclude with an Dyson swarm and maybe an end game around it. Leaving humanity's story at the doorstep of an type2 chiv. and offering some content to endgame players through an infinite endgame. Though I really don't know how to keeping post-scares players challenged and interested in the game and offering them to grow into through an endgame.
Though for the sake of pushing forward an sleeper ship for going interstellar could be an option too to explore. Perhaps even driving the narrative into stumbling on an hypothetical rouge planet hosting wildly alien life under its icy crust. Kept warm through the planet's heat. This is just wild speculation about how the game could be pushed through the boundaries.
So, if they'll go for everything in the solar system we'll still have to burn through: 6 (excluding Jupiter as it'll be SAJM & including the sun itself and Pluto).

BritishBoy

Marquis
VF lacks its own special good. Making it standing alone from all other ages since AF.

Unlikely as there's still many planets and moons to explore. Saturn's rings for example. Uranus memes... ehm wait no I meant the planet itself. Neptune and Mercury are also waiting. Pluto could be the second last space age of the solar system. Personally I would choose to conclude with an Dyson swarm and maybe an end game around it. Leaving humanity's story at the doorstep of an type2 chiv. and offering some content to endgame players through an infinite endgame. Though I really don't know how to keeping post-scares players challenged and interested in the game and offering them to grow into through an endgame.
Though for the sake of pushing forward an sleeper ship for going interstellar could be an option too to explore. Perhaps even driving the narrative into stumbling on an hypothetical rouge planet hosting wildly alien life under its icy crust. Kept warm through the planet's heat. This is just wild speculation about how the game could be pushed through the boundaries.
So, if they'll go for everything in the solar system we'll still have to burn through: 6 (excluding Jupiter as it'll be SAJM & including the sun itself and Pluto).
Why stop in solar system and NOW? Time travel, alternate reality/Foeverse, aliens. Anyway spice...erm...cash must flow. Any further age means whales have to spend more at the beginning of new world :) and if devs go outside solar system we can keep gbg as form of pvp and possibly get gvg 2.0 interstellar edition?

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
@BritishBoy wny not both? Integrated in an endgame with multiple features. To me it would make sense to finishing establishments at a almost an chiv type 2 and starting an expedition into interstellar space. In any case we'll see what they come up with, either way I'm curious as they've cooked up stuff in the past I never saw coming, would've thought of it I've seen in any other game in any shape or form.

Emberguard

Emperor
Did you notice that the ages are grouped together by 3 according to specificities?
- flying units (Contemporary, Tomorrow and Future).
- specific resources (AF, OF and VF).
- space colonies (SAM, SSAB and SAV).
so if Jupiter is only a pale copy of Venus, this will indicate that Inno no longer wishes to fully invest in its number 1 game.

Perhaps also because the development of games exclusively on the telephone is more profitable and easier.
I wouldn’t say they’re grouped by threes, more like:

Stone-Bronze (2 ages, stepping stone into rest of game)
Iron-Industrial (6 ages)
Progressive (stepping stone into Modern)
Modern-Tomorrow (4 ages)
The Future (stepping stone into Arctic Future)
Arctic Future - Oceanic Future (2 ages)
Virtual Future (stepping stone into Space)
Space Age Mars - present (3 so far)

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
oh yes...

spaceage_jupiter_moon_1_bg_0.jpg
spaceage_jupiter_moon_1_bg_0.jpg
prov2101_bg_0.jpg
exploration_site_jupiter_moon_easy.png
exploration_site_jupiter_moon_normal.png
exploration_site_jupiter_moon_hard.png
Is deep dive a province or an entirely different unknown part of the cmap? Cause if it’s the latter it might suggest something new.

The cost is not important, the main thing is to expand the territory of the city.
Each new era has released from six (6) (most repeated number) up to eighteen (18) (max record by Oceanic Era) expansions. These expansions include those
  • obtained at the Tech Tree,
  • won at Campaign Map,
  • purchased with Diamonds, and
  • the ones obtained with Medals.
Even if SAJ repeats the minimum of providing just six (6) expansions, the City Grid Area need to be expanded since there are only three (3) Expansion slots for those that have obtained all expansions released up to SAV. So, an expansion of the City Grid Area must arrive with the release of the SAJ Era.

Goldra

Marquis
We're on the moon Europa. We might also have the first sign of something new if all those text, numbers and stuff isn't just decoration.

Carefull with this spoiler.
The first name of the new era was "Gallilean Moons", and now is called "Space Age Jupiter". There are 4 Gallilean moons and we have here the first one, Europe. And all the goods, and investigations fit with this moon, but doesnt fit with the others.
What i think, is that we have two options:
Option A: Just a copy paste of the others SA , and SAJ will be placed in Europe moon.
Option B: We are in front of the first part of SAJ. Can be another part for Ganimedes, Calisto and Io, and a final part for Jupiter. So, SAJ is divided in 5 parts, and we are seeing the first one.

t s c h u s s

Merchant
Carefull with this spoiler.
The first name of the new era was "Gallilean Moons", and now is called "Space Age Jupiter". There are 4 Gallilean moons and we have here the first one, Europe. And all the goods, and investigations fit with this moon, but doesnt fit with the others.
What i think, is that we have two options:
Option A: Just a copy paste of the others SA , and SAJ will be placed in Europe moon.
Option B: We are in front of the first part of SAJ. Can be another part for Ganimedes, Calisto and Io, and a final part for Jupiter. So, SAJ is divided in 5 parts, and we are seeing the first one.

I'd personally love that! :)

PS - Option B lol

Last edited: