• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

JhonnyBn

Merchant
Thank you very much for the units stats table @Juber !
sidenote: Why the Champion gives less ranking points than other units? It gives less points than SAV champion. Is that a bug? That (giving more points than other units) was the whole Champion thing
(edited image so champion is in the first row, for easier comparison)

1646681395541.png

You are aware that the GB's special goods boost applies only to prom and ori in SAM? From SAAB and onwards only prev. Age special goods are added. It's only good for early / mid OF players to get through the ori nonsense grind. In SAM and onwards is again useless unless they do what the announcement suggests: boosting all special goods productions or current age.
Unfortunately, the GB would still be hot garbage even if it boosts current age. Who's ever been short of the ice/ore/etc ? it basically never happens as long as you visit the map to do your fights. So I'm worried suggesting they make it work for all special goods may provide an unintended approval for this stupid GB.

Tina66

Farmer
Huge disappointment !!! nothing changes it's a pure copy paste even the launch base does not change yet we are going further and further, you should move a little stop adding useless things and make us want to change eras, frankly that we continue like this, not sure to continue the game it's too monotonous, I was happy about this new era, well it's missed :(

Why the Champion gives less ranking points than other units? It gives less points than SAV champion. Is that a bug? That (giving more points than other units) was the whole Champion thing
No it's not a bug, the rank points for any building are based on how much space it takes in your city.

Goldra

Marquis
A little doubt about the GE:
Produces some of each current good for the guild's treasury. Can only be collected when in a guild.
It means that you can choose what good do you want to give to the tresuary?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
A little doubt about the GE:
Produces some of each current good for the guild's treasury. Can only be collected when in a guild.
It means that you can choose what good do you want to give to the tresuary?

No, it just means you can't get the boost unless you can do the collection - and guild treasury buildings can't be collected unless you're in a guild. So to get the special goods boost, you have to be guilded too.

mcbluefire

Baronet
Is there any reason to move to using new age troops? I can't see a reason to discontinue use of power dragon through this age as it can still hit everything. Only time to switch up and use new age troops would likely be in very high attrition GbG fights? Appreciate any feedback from those who may have already tried. I'm stuck in bronze age in beta so not gonna be able to test any of this for a couple years. ;) No idea why my city was reset last year...but it was. I suppose it's payment for my feedback over the past couple of years.

Feedback on the GB. Please, no. Please go back to the drawing board and come up with something that isn't for guild goods, or self special goods. Why provide a temporary short-cut to get through ages that only take 2-4 weeks as it was without it? Isn't it about time for another FP GB or a GB that boosts attack? Granted with all the great event buildings over the last few years, GB's don't make but a small dent in daily FPs or attack boosts, but unless something more interesting can be thought of, why goods that can't be traded?

Age #2 in a row where I will be skipping the GB and advising against it. It serves only to waste FP to gain a tiny speed boost through ages that weren't a major bottle neck to begin with.

The only reason to move up into SAJM is to get the expansions.

Goldra

Marquis
No, it just means you can't get the boost unless you can do the collection - and guild treasury buildings can't be collected unless you're in a guild. So to get the special goods boost, you have to be guilded too.
I understand this. What i am asking is if when you collect the GB, you can choose what good it gives to the guild.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I understand this. What i am asking is if when you collect the GB, you can choose what good it gives to the guild.

The reason for the extra line is solely because this is the first guild goods GB where the other bonus requires you to collect. Obs/Atomium/Arc their 2nd bonus doesn't depend on their collection.

Finkadel

Marquis
I would swear Stage of Ages was giving 4 FPs in SAV, but now is 5 FPs in SAJM... Does that mean that not changed stats of other buildings are seriously actually by design...? Correct me if I am wrong.

Yekk

Regent
If my calculation is correct, in Special Goods you need (research only):

- 2000 Promethium
- 2000 Orichalcium
- 1500 Mars ore
- 3900 Asteroid ice
- 8000 Venus carbon
- 10000 Unknown DNA

Kind of nice to know I have enough of all the special goods except the Jupiter Moons ones to do all the techs...

On the other hand how does the new GB actually help? By this time next year when Titan comes out I will once again have all I need without it....

Treasury goods is a +1
Special goods is a -10

Prrr

Farmer
I would swear Stage of Ages was giving 4 FPs in SAV, but now is 5 FPs in SAJM... Does that mean that not changed stats of other buildings are seriously actually by design...? Correct me if I am wrong.
I would swear that Stage of Ages was giving 5 FPs regardless of age but now I am getting 4 FP's in Iron Age ...

Just4FoEbeta

Merchant
I think I can see where this is going unfortunately: in an age or two, expeditions to get the special good of the era at the time will also require payment of special goods from 3 eras below in addition to fighting/nego.

Tahrakaiitoo

Marquis
Isn't it about time for another FP GB or a GB that boosts attack?

What about this idea:

A GB that gives negotiations you do, an X% chance to not use up the 'attempt'.

So basically a percentage chance to get extra attempts. The percentage shouldn't be too high of course.

Maybe a small extra effect too. Like some FPs (lower than the others, but still some... Maybe like 40 FPs at lvl 80).

--

Alternatively something similar but without the randomness:

A GB that gives the first X negotiations you perform an extra attempt (maybe not stackable with the tavern GEX extra attempt).

Last edited:

mcbluefire

Baronet
What about this idea:

A GB that gives negotiations you do, an X% chance to not use up the 'attempt'.

So basically a percentage chance to get extra attempts. The percentage shouldn't be too high of course.

Maybe a small extra effect too. Like some FPs (lower than the others, but still some... Maybe like 40 FPs at lvl 80).

While I'm not a fan of negotiations, that would be way better than what the SAJM GB currently has. By free attempt do you mean in GE, GBG, or both or do you mean an extra turn to guess on any given negotiation set?

Heck, I'd even be happy with a GB that completely removes the animation/hesitation from the end of a negotiation in lieu of this.

-Alin-

Emperor
The passive boost is not usefull for me or any other top player, but at least it gives more treasury goods than arc, it will fit nice on level 100 alongside atomium and observatory ... :))

1646698817542.png

Dessire

Regent
time to complete a settlement like mughal settlement = 5 months or 6.
time to complete AF and OF + SCarrier = the same amount of time I think

now the question for innogames: why have you given an useless bonus like "extra special goods" when FoE was designed to be played for years? why do you want to have players rushing through the ages if at the end those players will have nothing to do related to ages?

I already published tons of new bonus ideas for GBuilding, other players too and you don't want to listen to us! , why?! what have we done to you Innogames? what have we done to you?! :/ you hate us so much ? why? :/ can't understand it! :/