• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

CrashBoom

Legend
Doesn't sound like much but I guess the figures are for level 1.
that is better than space carrier
that gives 10 special goods at level 1

4x 5%

let's use it on:
Ori: average ship maybe 100. 5% = 5 goods
Prom: same = 5 goods
(with high level crew of SAJM players)

2 synthesizers at daily production: 40 goods each (or how much was mars ore and ice). 5% of 80 = 4 goods

makes 14 goods
or 40% better than Space Carrier :D

Sibel

Merchant
Nice to get special goods, but what the hell shall I do with these goods? I cannot even sell them. There are no Syntisizers in my town.

And the goods for the treasury, our treasury is suffed with present goods. What we need are goods of GvG eras, because of GvG and because those players in GvG eras have lower Arcs, Observatories etc. So, less goods for the treasury, but GBG does not distinguish.

Chef

Farmer
really disappointing and uninteresting copy paste age. as already stated, the graphics team did the best job and sadly the only ones that did a good job. I want new ways to build my city which is already full. you could use the colony as some sort of expansion or make another permanent new area. something that you can work on for months and then have a sense of accomplishment. right now the age is just bad

The building itself looks awesome. Somewhat like the Golden Orrery?? Does it have animation? Love the buildings with animation. Kraken seems to be the best so far.

The A.I. Core GB is useless for me. The guild goods are covered by Arc, Obs, SoH, and some buildings and my need for non-Jupiter Special Goods is zero.

FOE_Jup01.png