• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
When it comes to the GB, I am not completely uninterested to be honest. I like that there is a new idea to help out in the later half/third of the game. It now depends on how much it really helps in terms of number of usage and percentage. If it's like a second Blue Galaxy for special goods, it is of course not for everyone, but it would show potential. I find myself using the colonies most frequent in the start of a new era, to gather the masses of goods and help guild members with building the GB themselves or to sell it for a rather high price. The limitation is the amount of special good you can collect in a day on the map without diamonds. A useful amount of times you can double a special good collection would boost this production/amount you can put in the research. In this case it could be of interest for a good amount of players. So I really hope it starts soon and let's wait for the next few days for the first to push this building up. If it is decent, I will build it.
You are aware that the GB's special goods boost applies only to prom and ori in SAM? From SAAB and onwards only prev. Age special goods are added. It's only good for early / mid OF players to get through the ori nonsense grind. In SAM and onwards is again useless unless they do what the announcement suggests: boosting all special goods productions or current age.

JosefD

Merchant
Something is wrong , all the buildings i upgrade to jupiter nothing changes, no extra points , no extra coins or supplies for the building, not one single building i upgraded changed , only the name changed to jupiter
Lovely... it starts with a bug.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Something is wrong , all the buildings i upgrade to jupiter nothing changes, no extra points , no extra coins or supplies for the building, not one single building i upgraded changed , only the name changed to jupiter
1646663760632.png
jupp... building meta data does not seem updated yet... is only a copy of venus as it seems

or maybe it is intentional?

Dessire

Regent
My fingers can press Control C + control V faster than games..yeah, I deleted the Inno and just let "games" .

Can FoE Devs and/or Innogames explain us why we have received another copy past of the last 3 ages + an useless GBuilding again?

First they dont listen to us about the huge problems in GBG, second the venus agen, third the 10th anniversary event and now this!?

Where are the creative people in innogames ??( excluding the artists)

wired4

Farmer
JUP-MO.png

Dear Kings and Queens,
Today, on Monday, March 07th, our newest addition to the Ages, Space Age Jupiter Moon will arrive!

This is the place to be if you have any questions about it or would like to discuss it with other players.
Please keep in mind that your opinion may differ from the opinions of other players, you don't have to convince each other of anything here. :)

We appreciate your feedback!

Please write your feedback in a factual and constructive way and stay on topic.
So that we can pass your feedback on to the developers, the following points would be important to note:
  • Feedback that only contains one sentence like "Water is scary!" is not helpful. Please make sure to include reasons for your opinion.
  • The same goes for positive feedback. We are happy about it of course, but describing what exactly you like is always very helpful!
  • Limit your feedback to the actual content. Feedback like "You should improve X" or feedback that refers to other game content or previous events is not helpful.
  • Use the "Like" button if another player has already reflected your opinion well.

Thank you very much and have fun!

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team
Has this already started?