• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

Rakshas

Farmer
it is like in Poker

not always the better decision win

you played wrong and ignored the colony
but you won. congrats. but not because you made a better decision

in poker that is called bad beat when the better hand lose

so all bad players who ignored the colony shut the f_uck up and let the players who used all parts of the game talk

Wow you are dripping with arrogance. It's not that people were ignoring the colony, it's that they correctly predicted what would be necessary and stockpiled what they thought would be an adequate amount. Unlike you, Mr. Great, who apparently stockpiled almost nothing for the new age. Great play tactics, good job. It was quite an easy prediction btw, if you actually considered how the game was progressing. Anyway, I'll throw that last comment right back at you: you had almost no sense of game progression or any inkling of how the developers were moving forward, became woefully unprepared, and then started whining on the forums because you don't know how to play a long term strategy game.

Osserc

Merchant
Wow you are dripping with arrogance. It's not that people were ignoring the colony, it's that they correctly predicted what would be necessary and stockpiled what they thought would be an adequate amount. Unlike you, Mr. Great, who apparently stockpiled almost nothing for the new age. Great play tactics, good job. It was quite an easy prediction btw, if you actually considered how the game was progressing. Anyway, I'll throw that last comment right back at you: you had almost no sense of game progression or any inkling of how the developers were moving forward, became woefully unprepared, and then started whining on the forums because you don't know how to play a long term strategy game.
What a load of BS. You correctly predicted that they would remove the mars ore deposits from the map? You knew that the alternative they would provide was a building that produces at 1/15th the rate of the SAM colony (or 1/5th of the earth rate)?

Based on what???

CrashBoom

Legend
I have an idea
remove the Prom and Ori harbor from the city in the next era

and instead give us Prom/Ori synthesizers (as effective as the mars ore synthesizers now)
and then how about needing 50k of each in the tech tree

players had enough time to collect that amount

and sure there will be a few that predicted that and have that amount already

Emberguard

Emperor
I have an idea
remove the Prom and Ori harbor from the city in the next era

and instead give us Prom/Ori synthesizers (as effective as the mars ore synthesizers now)
and then how about needing 50k of each in the tech tree

players had enough time to collect that amount

and sure there will be a few that predicted that and have that amount already
How about have new technology that converts those old buildings into having an additional function to synthesize Mars Ore for that trip instead of Prom/Oric? Could probably make a new animation for when it’s synthesising the different product

Arwaren

Squire
I have forwarded on your feedback regarding Mars Ore, but please remember it is still relatively early into testing and as with all feedback, you would not expect to see any kind of changes (if any are made) less than a week into feedback. Whilst Forum feedback is always forthcoming and we gather your feedback quickly here, it is not our only source of feedback. I can assure you I have passed on feedback received so far and I continue to do so fully.
The problem is that technology in the next era is "Asteroid Goods Synthesizing" ... What does this mean? We will need to have "Mars Ore Synthesizer" and "Asteroid Ice Synthesizer" in our city. What about the next eras? ... That's why we think that production should be increased.
Maybe technology should increase the production of special goods. For example:
Techology Boosted v2.PNG

Last edited:

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
The problem is that technology in the next era is "Asteroid Goods Synthesizing" ... What does this mean? We will need to have "Mars Ore Synthesizer" and "Asteroid Ice Synthesizer" in our city. What about the next eras? ... That's why we think that production should be increased.
Maybe technology should increase the production of special goods like this:
View attachment 5148
That's a pretty cool idea! Your buildings basically get upgraded as you move through the tech tree.

DeletedUser8707

How about letting us sell Mars ore? That would solve your problems and make a lot of peeps happy I bet. ;)
Special goods are no longer so "Special", you get GB for them, you get goods buildings for them, they are needed BIG amounts through MULTIPLE ages so why not make them tradeable?(I think they stay out from market anyway)

, special goods slow down progression through ages... they time gating game, :mad:

(Total opinion change)I think "Space Carrier" will be one best GBs to build for "Artic age+" and if want progress faster. It cuold be litle bit useless for TOP age players but for Artic age player who can push it up lvl70+ AND want play game - It will be VERY good, but shuold it give more goods?

DeletedUser5097

Maybe technology should increase the production of special goods like this:
View attachment 5148
Strongly agreed that would help out greatly. Perhaps with having both syntishizeris giving each an upgrade and/or the 2-3 tech for SAAB goodies.
At first I thought I did miss an update the game, because of the screenshot. Appears also as an logical solution as other special goods production getting increased through upgrades form tt.

There should be at least an way to increase it or having it in default higher than what it is now. Either through tech. or a reward for provinces on the cmap

Centurion02

Farmer
I like SAAB :)
The new GB is beautful, I want it in my mainworld. Himeji + Scape Carrier = 18 chance to 200 Fp kit, at level 58.
400-600 Mars ore / day.
You have to start manufacturing now, and by the time the new age arrives, there will be enough of it.
I can't wait for the new era to arrive. ;)

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Where you collect 400 mars ore / day in saab?

He's saying that if you plan for release now and stop making goods in mars colony you could have the SAAB mars ore ready before it releases on live. 400-600 a day is the rate you gain it doing fights on continent.

Merchant
Is anyone else disappointed that SAAB doesn't increase the attack bonus for attack buildings such as the Fire Pagoda? :(
no, its a good thing as you can keep them at SAM and get previous era goods without sacrificing chance to increase your attack.

Wilson5

Merchant
All quit palying already. Or did they make it again fun and easy?
NAh..I only use this to spy new features as all others also. Or well..almost all. Rest rrun agains wall couple times before ...well..we seen

Anyway..has someone already answered question of somebody, WHat is price of produsing one saab good?
MArs good price was 2500 supplies. Well forget it; i will handle any price though only 1.1G supplies now. If need more then make more. Thats it. And anyway all done in couple weeks and then wait Venus ... yihaa

Erwhin

Farmer
[QUOTE = "CrashBoom, Beitrag: 99561, Mitglied: 10420"]
11500 Marserz benötigt o_O
[/ZITAT]
it is a katastrophy and boring, in which time can I produce this with this little mars ore synthezisers?

CrashBoom

Legend
it is a katastrophy and boring, in which time can I produce this with this little mars ore synthezisers?
depends on the amount of synthesizer and if you produce in 24h (4) or 3x 8h (=6)

let's say you use the 3x 8h and have 5 of those synthesizers: then more than a year