• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

DeletedUser1418

This is a rude and ignorant comment, but I'll reply anyway. If you have a lot of Mars ore you're probably the one that's been doing nothing.

I've been running 15 goods buildings in my colony for months now because we were told that the colony would be inaccessible after moving to the new age. So why save Mars ore when it won't be usable anymore? We were never told that the deposits on the map would also be removed, so optimal gameplay was to spend it while possible and gather the rest later as needed.

I'll manage to get enough to get by, but it's still a stupid design choice.
EXACTLY my point!

Wilson5

Merchant
This is a rude and ignorant comment, but I'll reply anyway. If you have a lot of Mars ore you're probably the one that's been doing nothing.

I've been running 15 goods buildings in my colony for months now because we were told that the colony would be inaccessible after moving to the new age. So why save Mars ore when it won't be usable anymore? We were never told that the deposits on the map would also be removed, so optimal gameplay was to spend it while possible and gather the rest later as needed.

I'll manage to get enough to get by, but it's still a stupid design choice.
Your comment is rude and inorant. But Mine is not?
Here was some real player who told he has about 200k mars goods and 94k! mars ore. So he has not been doing anything as you told?
I have had 11-12 productions going on same time and more would need too much supplies because oxygen. So you havent cared about supplies because think you can buy them with real money. But cant. Future era need about one billion supplies.
With my "doing nothing" the count of mars ore has raised to 8.4 k which as I can see, has been perfect way to produce goods and also get additional mars ore. Almost too perfect right?

So that about your rudeness and ignorance.

I havent complained about anything because: Only first step to mars done and complaining begin when nobody even has reached those asteroid ice provinces. And they dont know how much production needs supplies. Douple mars then it means 500 000 000 supplies. And again begin endless crying?
And nobody knows rewards of recurring quests. Omg if there can get mars ore. Who begins endeless whining then.

Seems that these veteran beta players are not testing anything but only asking freebies as real guru players do in live servers also. Though they do it with real money. Boh..need more rudeness? Dont tell your granny or she will use autobattle button

DeletedUser9868

hi guys !!does anybody knows in guild battleground the cost (goods )for buildings??did they change with the new era??

DeletedUser7503

The military units are worthless because of the range given them and the attack boost given the arty. give them some realistic range because 1 1 and 2 makes them useless and get rid of the arties attack bonus so it stops rushing forward getting killed. arty is supposed to stay back out of harms way.

DeletedUser1418

It will be - the next one that is. BattleGrounds started earlier than the new age, so it will finish in SAM, however, rewards such as 50x goods or 5x militairy are SAAB.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5097

Suggestion for units improvements:

Schredder
Improved range to: 3-4 (they have long arms)
Reactive armor 3
or
Force field

Motivation: this is an heavy unit and due to it's small range (2) it can barely survive long enough. Reactive
armor could help it a lot. Otherwise maybe forcefield as this unit could support the needed energy and
force field will become more effective with higher defensive bonusses. They also should have an good
chance to survive attacks from nail storms.

Drill ranger
Stealth on plains
or
High level of dug in

Stealth on plains would give this unit great survivle options, while the B.E.L.T. unit's blast skill
would increasingly makes more sense. It also forces the heavy units to come close to them and
taking away their advantage of beeing able to strike from 2 tiles away over the drill ranger.
An another possible logical skill would be an high level of dug in simelar to warrior monks. It
also makes some sense as they can dug themself in. Stealth could be explained as they dug
into the ground and hide.

Hover Hamer
Increased range to 3
Improved ''flight'' skill - allow them to be immune for range attacks

Maybe even an new skill entirely. Allowing them to be immune for all range attacks and remaining
immune for artillery. This would help them greatly to become effective against nail storms. The
justification for beeing immune for range attacks is beeing an very difficult target to hit from an
distance. Moving all the time in an way that isn't predicteble.

qaccy

Emperor
So...is there just not a good alternative to Rogues from the diplomatic gifts? Negotiations are non-combat, and while a lot of players can and will do both, a non-fighter doesn't have much use for units, even Rogues. Is there something else that these two prizes could be replaced with, similar to how the rare 'kit' reward is not military focused?

Sinitar

Regent
So...is there just not a good alternative to Rogues from the diplomatic gifts? Negotiations are non-combat, and while a lot of players can and will do both, a non-fighter doesn't have much use for units, even Rogues. Is there something else that these two prizes could be replaced with, similar to how the rare 'kit' reward is not military focused?
maybe with 3 fragments wishing well/litle for 5 rogues and 5 for 10?

Arwaren

Squire
Proposal:
Change the rogues with the goods of the previous era.
Reason:
Himeji Castle has rewards:
-where you can get a chance to win a lot of prizes(Goods, Forge Points, Diamonds)
-where rewards help you in fights(Rogues, Spoil of War kit)

I think it will be much better if Space Carrier where you can win rewards in negotiations will have a chance to win goods from previous ages. Negotiations require goods from the current and previous era. Since Arctic Future negotiations require also special goods for some negotiations. Space Carrier rewards should help you in negotiations
I thought to change the rogues for goods from the previous age (where these are required for negotiation)... But are there other options? I don't know.

Last edited:
20 diamonds per unit as promethium and orichalcum

Thanks, I will rush the 24 hour timer on the map before moving up for whatever I'm missing, given it's only 30 diamonds for a 24 hour production, which results in 100+ ore, plus gives some battle points. It's funny that the price goes from 33 per diamond to 1 per 20 diamonds, after aging up. I still wish I didn't have to do this but I'm glad I found a viable workaround to not aging up asap.... I'll just not play the next event!

LevelTrigger %Chance/dayGoods*FP*Rogues*Diamonds*
1​
7.0%​
4​
9.7​
5.2​
0.3​
0.1​
5​
15.0%​
5​
25.9​
13.9​
0.9​
0.4​
10​
25.0%​
5​
43.1​
23.1​
1.5​
0.6​
16​
28.7%​
6​
59.5​
31.9​
2.1​
0.9​
26​
34.5%​
6​
71.4​
38.3​
2.5​
1.0​
27​
35.6%​
7​
85.9​
46.0​
3.0​
1.2​
41​
41.3%​
8​
113.9​
61.1​
4.0​
1.7​
58​
45.8%​
9​
142.3​
76.3​
5.0​
2.1​
91​
49.1%​
10​
169.5​
90.9​
5.9​
2.5​
*= Average per day if all chances are used

Beta-OD

Squire
Proposal:
Change the rogues with the goods of the previous era.

Visual Aids:
My example suggestion of changes:
  • 50 Goods (24%)
  • 125 Goods (8%)
  • 250 Goods (3%)
  • 500 Goods (1%)
  • 10 Forge Points (25%)
  • 50 Forge Points (12%)
  • 200 Forge Points (5%)
  • 80 Goods from the previous age (16%)
  • 225 Goods from the previous age (4%)
  • 50 Diamonds (1%)
  • Diplomatic Gifts Selection Kit (1%)
    • Wishing Well
    • Wishing Well Shrink Kit
    • Renovation Kit
Something like this does seem to make more sense since rogues are an attack unit and previous age goods are a negotiation need so I see the synergy. It also makes it that much more different than the HC which it should also be.

toranagasan

Farmer
abbiamo un problema con le ore di marte, dovremo produrlo nelle condizioni imposte e folli
la mia proposta è quella di creare un mercato parallelo in cui vengano scambiati solo ghiaccio oricalco, prometium, marte e asteroidi
noi ti aiutiamo e tu ci aiuti
grazie e buon lavoro

TRANSLATION:
abbiamo un problema con le ore di marte, dovremo produrlo nelle condizioni imposte e folli
la mia proposta è quella di creare un mercato parallelo in cui vengano scambiati solo ghiaccio oricalco, prometium, marte e asteroidi
noi ti aiutiamo e tu ci aiuti
grazie e buon lavoro

Last edited by a moderator:

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Does the SC trigger in the Feudal Japan settlement negotiations? (weird question I know, but the HC does not trigger for Egyptian settlement fights).