• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

Dan 77

Squire
Space Carrier looks rather 7x4 than 4x7.

I think that the "Diplomatic Gifts" (Space Carrier) should provide us a chance of a bit better rewards than "Spoils of War" (Himeji Castle).
Why?
One day per two weeks we can't negotiate anywhere. AND negotiation takes more time to finish than an automatic battle.
I can finish the whole expedition by fighting, mostly by automatic battles, so why to negotiate? In GBG I primarilly fight, not negotiate.

Last edited:

DeletedUser9851

I think that the "Diplomatic Gifts" (Space Carrier) should provide us a chance of a bit better rewards than "Spoils of War" (Himeji Castle).
Why?
One day per two weeks we can't negotiate anywhere. AND negotiations takes more time to finish than an automatic battle.
I can finish the whole expedition by fighting, mostly by automatic battles, so why to negotiate? In GBG I primarilly fight, not negotiate.
"...One day per 2 weeks we cannot negotiate..."; sorry but I need to debunk this wrong statement once again ;)

Players who would build the Space Carrier in their cities will be able to use the bonus offered by this GB EACH AND EVERY DAY! You want a proof? Here it is: I have made a representation of the month of April (which starts on a Wednesday)

April.png

We can clearly see here that a player could in theory use the bonus of this Great Building EVERY DAY for the whole month! Now, you will say, why am I adding GBG on the 2nd and the 4th Monday of the month, when GBG actually ends on those days? Well, if you are a player located in Europe you can definitely do some Negotiations before GBG ends on those Mondays (which is 8 AM GMT) and this can also apply for players who would be present on GBG on this given timeframe as well :)

And, should you NOT be able to do some GBG Negotiations before GBG ends on those Mondays, well you STILL have either the Mars or the SA:AB Campaign Maps to do several Negotiations per day...you're welcome! :p

Dan 77

Squire
isn't it better already :rolleyes:

Yes, I know... Of course, I react to this:
Dudettas said:
Subject to change, but please find below the provisional rewards for the Diplomatic Skills in the Space Carrier:

The first number of victorious negotiations have a chance of providing you with a random reward.
Possible Rewards:

• 50 Goods (24%)
  • 125 Goods (8%)
  • 250 Goods (3%)
  • 500 Goods (1%)
  • 10 Forge Points (25%)
  • 50 Forge Points (12%)
  • 200 Forge Points (5%)
  • 5x Rogue (16%)
  • 10x Rogue (4%)
  • 50 Diamonds (1%)
  • Diplomatic Gifts Selection Kit (1%)
    • Wishing Well
    • Wishing Well Shrink Kit
    • Renovation Kit

jesuismoti
Ok, you should also write that an expedition ends on Monday 8 AM..... Really? Do you expect people will always negotiate at night or in the morning before they will go to their job/school? Me not. There is a 24h gap.
And to negotiate for Mars ore or Asteroid ice is a waste if these battles are easy.
And you could also pretend if on these Mondays there would be an event, right? Or you can say that I should definitely start a Japanese settlement even though I've my Viking/Egyptian settlement unfinished.

Last edited:

Merchant

Why?
One day per two weeks we can't negotiate anywhere. AND negotiation takes more time to finish than an automatic battle.

wait, what? you can negotiate everyday on SAAB continent map. keep in mind that it is intended mainly for SAAB players. If you choose to build it on lower era then its not fair for you to complain about not being able to use it as it was intended.

DeletedUser9851

wait, what? you can negotiate everyday on SAAB continent map. keep in mind that it is intended mainly for SAAB players. If you choose to build it on lower era then its not fair for you to complain about not being able to use it as it was intended.
Couldn't agree more; there is no way, even in a game such as FoE, to satisfy AND please all players...c'est la vie! ;)

JUANUBYS

Farmer
I like the dessicon from Inno-Games to punish ineffecitv or inactiv players.
I see no problem with the new Mars Good-Production system.
with a similar phrase, I think you think only of yourself.
If you want to have advantages, diamonds exist (the game does it) but in time it must be more balanced so as not to affect the guild! Yes you are strong ..... but otherwise I do not express myself.
Good game to all ;)

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Even if you can't use GBG negotiations to cover the off "monday", you can save your "monday" charges for tuesday GE (before you collect), then collect and use your tuesday charges too. You can save your wednesday charges for thursday GBG.

Example:

Your collection is at noon.

Sunday noon collect and use charges.
Monday noon collect and don't use charges.
Tuesday before noon use charges on GE. Collect. Use more charges on GE.
Wednesday noon collect and don't use charges.
Thursday before noon use charges on GBG. Collect. Use more charges on GBG.

No days missed. This works for any collection time provided you can play both a little before and a little after your collection.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Ok, that's true. But the rest of my first comment is still relevant.

Well I mean if you prefer not to negotiate at all I'm not sure why you'd want the building to incentivize you into it - just don't build it.

I do negotiate in GBG on any sector that doesn't have 4+ siege camps to save attrition and will have no issue using up the charges without doing anything I wouldn't be anyways.

As such I will be building it - I could use a second himeji castle.

The only argument I could see for the rewards being higher on star cruiser is that it'll be costlier to level as it's a higher age.

Wilson5

Merchant
How do you know about those. Cancelled all side quests?
But until can see them in real servers, have you a list of rewards of those quests? Just wondering about those everything complainers, if they dont even know anything else but "mars ore mars ore mars ore"... if those quests give also it.
Anyway defeat medium army, defeat some units, win 12 battles in row...
No need to build colony at all, quests give more than enough. Except that if want to be ready for next ages its better produce all the time.

Some waited one year mars age and they cry they dont have mars ore???....what the.... have they done. Nothing?.."and please give me everything..I am a old lazy wheelchair Veteran"!

maxbergheim

Squire
considerations:
-I won't build the new GB because I won't negotiate. no problem, I'm not complaining: there are already many GB.
- expansions: they seem too many: the village gets bigger and bigger. I know we all want more space to build more things but having it all brings no comparative advantage, only more things to do. I know everyone will criticize me, but I remember we all have the same space, we have to be good at optimizing, not having an unmanageable village that's so big
- some of the 15 recurring missions seem to me to be subject to abuse
- we have too many things to do: this is not a job! Egyptians, etc: take something away because you can't follow it and get stressed out: many companions abandon the game because there are too many things to do
- beautiful army graphics, how to progress in the era I find it right and do not share the criticisms that I read

Jirka 27a

Farmer
nemohu těžit zlato na Marsu,mám těžbu zablokovanou,ale mám dodat do výzkumu 17500 a v náhradní výrobě je 4 ks /24 hod.Počítal jste to někdo před zahájením?Při jedné výrobně je to za 12 let!!!Nějak to opravíte?

TRANSLATION:
I cannot mine gold on Mars, I have mining blocked, but I have to deliver 17500 to the research and in spare production is 4 pcs / 24 hours. to mine gold on Mars, I have the mining blocked, but I have to deliver 17500 to the research and in the spare production is 4 pcs / 24 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arwaren

Squire
Proposal:
Change the rogues with the goods of the previous era.
Reason:
Himeji Castle has rewards:
-where you can get a chance to win a lot of prizes(Goods, Forge Points, Diamonds)
-where rewards help you in fights(Rogues, Spoil of War kit)

I think it will be much better if Space Carrier where you can win rewards in negotiations will have a chance to win goods from previous ages. Negotiations require goods from the current and previous era. Since Arctic Future negotiations require also special goods for some negotiations. Space Carrier rewards should help you in negotiations

Balance:
Stargazer products x goods every 24 hours. Space Carrier has only chance to win rewards. I think this change will not make Stargazer useless.

Visual Aids:
My example suggestion of changes:
  • 50 Goods (24%)
  • 125 Goods (8%)
  • 250 Goods (3%)
  • 500 Goods (1%)
  • 10 Forge Points (25%)
  • 50 Forge Points (12%)
  • 200 Forge Points (5%)
  • 100 Goods from the previous age (16%)
  • 225 Goods from the previous age (4%)
  • 50 Diamonds (1%)
  • Diplomatic Gifts Selection Kit (1%)
    • Wishing Well
    • Wishing Well Shrink Kit
    • Renovation Kit

Last edited:

qaccy

Emperor

Technically you're 'right' in that the announcement has the dimensions flipped from how Inno normally displays them in-game, but unless they're also given the same way in-game I don't think bringing this up is really relevant. Some people just look at dimensions in the opposite way because of how they view the game grid.

Osserc

Merchant
Some waited one year mars age and they cry they dont have mars ore???....what the.... have they done. Nothing?.."and please give me everything..I am a old lazy wheelchair Veteran"!
This is a rude and ignorant comment, but I'll reply anyway. If you have a lot of Mars ore you're probably the one that's been doing nothing.

I've been running 15 goods buildings in my colony for months now because we were told that the colony would be inaccessible after moving to the new age. So why save Mars ore when it won't be usable anymore? We were never told that the deposits on the map would also be removed, so optimal gameplay was to spend it while possible and gather the rest later as needed.

I'll manage to get enough to get by, but it's still a stupid design choice.

Jirka 27a

Farmer
Jak mám sehnat 11500 Marsovské zlato na výzkum když nemohu těžit,náhradní výroba 4ks/24 hod je pro výzkum na 8 roků !!??

TRANSLATION:
How do I get 11500 Marsov gold for research if I can't mine, 4pcs / 24 hours spare production is 8 years for research !! ??

Last edited by a moderator: