• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

DeletedUser1418

Actually...it was stated clearly in-game that the Mars colony would only be available until you move to the next age. You can still verify this by viewing the 'help' window in your Mars colony on a live server, assuming you have a city in SAM somewhere. The only ones who got 'blind-sided' are the ones who don't really pay attention. However, I'll admit that this mention did not extend to include access to the campaign map's ore deposits, which was rather unexpected.
Where the hell did you see that clear message? There was no warning when I went to the next stage. Surely you really search for it to come up with this BS attack on me here!

Luke Stark

Marquis
judging by how the mars ore is being taken care of in the new age, how are the other goods? are the prices as high as for producing mars ore? and how much can you produce in one building? and do you need mar ore for that as well?

DeletedUser9947

Where the hell did you see that clear message? There was no warning when I went to the next stage. Surely you really search for it to come up with this BS attack on me here!

SAMOverview.png

It's literally in the first paragraph. "This colony will only be used during Space Age Mars. Upon the next space age, you will not need your Mars colony anymore and instead build a new, different one".

Not only that, the first SAAB tech (which name was available for a long time) is called "Mars Goods Synthesizing". That, combined with the fact that the Mars colony would disappear once you reached the next age, should be more than enough to have an idea on what would happen with Mars goods. The only thing I agree with you is that they didn't warn about the Mars campaign map also disappear.

CrashBoom

Legend
Not only that, the first SAAB tech (which name was available for a long time) is called "Mars Goods Synthesizing". That, combined with the fact that the Mars colony would disappear once you reached the next age, should be more than enough to have an idea on what would happen with Mars goods.
yes. but did you expect that mars goods synthesizing includes the mars ore ?

I only thougt at the 5 normal goods when reading mars goods synthesizing

The only thing I agree with you is that they didn't warn about the Mars campaign map also disappear.
thinking would have warned you:
no mars colony --> no way to produce mars credits --> no mars ore from map anymore

DeletedUser8707

SAMOverview.png

The only thing I agree with you is that they didn't warn about the Mars campaign map also disappear.
, and THIS is literally what we see very interesting.

Will all old campaign maps closed so no more boosted resources.... I think we opened mars ore but its now closed, will next ages require 4x more previus age special goods and so on.... its all about special resources what requirements is 4x higher and availability is 4x lower(+CITY space cost)

You may vote H E R E for @drakenridder easy FIX

DeletedUser9947

yes. but did you expect that mars goods synthesizing includes the mars ore ?

I only thougt at the 5 normal goods when reading mars goods synthesizing

thinking would have warned you:
no mars colony --> no way to produce mars credits --> no mars ore from map anymore

First of all, no one here is talking about Mars Ore, I'm just explaining him about the colony situation (where you can produce Mars goods).
Regarding the campaign map, probably everyone (or a huge percentage of players in SAM) had a big deposit of Mars credits while still in SAM. There were some ideas regarding this scenario (for example, even though we don't have access to our colony anymore, maybe we could still use the remaining credits in the Mars campaign map in order to gather Mars ore). But, of course, the main opinion about this was that either there'd be a new way to produce Mars ore (like now), or we wouldn't need it for SAAB.

The need for Mars Ore to tech up in SAAB is 100% meant to slow down players, which I agree with. But it should come with other things to do while in SAAB, for example, good GBs to level up while in SAAB, or any other challenge to do while gathering this huge amount of resources. Since this is not the case, I'd suggest (like I already did) to increase the amount of Mars produced in each building.

DeletedUser8707

...is this in Beta or the Live servers?

, THIS is BETA, lolz

First of all, no one here is talking about Mars Ore, I'm just explaining him about the colony situation (where you can produce Mars goods).
Regarding the campaign map, probably everyone (or a huge percentage of players in SAM) had a big deposit of Mars credits while still in SAM. There were some ideas regarding this scenario (for example, even though we don't have access to our colony anymore, maybe we could still use the remaining credits in the Mars campaign map in order to gather Mars ore). But, of course, the main opinion about this was that either there'd be a new way to produce Mars ore (like now), or we wouldn't need it for SAAB.

The need for Mars Ore to tech up in SAAB is 100% meant to slow down players, which I agree with. But it should come with other things to do while in SAAB, for example, good GBs to level up while in SAAB, or any other challenge to do while gathering this huge amount of resources. Since this is not the case, I'd suggest (like I already did) to increase the amount of Mars produced in each building.
It is all about "Special goods" and only special goods because other goods you may trade and gather...

You may vote H E R E for @drakenridder easy FIX

DeletedUser7263

There is NO WAY...that I am going to place 5 factories... and produce a pathetic 10 Mars Ore...instead of usually 50 [just like paint for instance].
A reply to myselff!

With just 2 Mars ore made in 8 hours, "remember...there is NO bonus on that goodie"
will take me up to about 80 weeks of producing with 5 factories Mars Ore Synthesizers! :mad:

That leaves me 1 option...quit playing this very very time consuming game......

Wilson5

Merchant
I thought this Beta is for searching bugs but seems it is to whine to make things automatic. I want also automatic gameplay as automatic fight for grannies. Then can only login once in year. Cool.

Wilson5

Merchant
Best solution is that ALL players lose all mars ore and ALL must make those mars ores by synthesizing. I vote yes for that. Piece of cake. I only replace my 27 rocket testing platforms with ore syns. What is so difficult in that. _ppppppppppp

DeletedUser5097

Feedback

Reinforced mining parts
Shouldn't it unlocks the drill ranger?

Simplefied repair proces
Shouldn't it unlock the hover hamer?

I think it would make more sense to swap the units that can be unlocked in those
tech. because now you unlock hover hamer with reinforced mining parts. In the
picture you see drills and the unit doesn't have any drill. In the simplefied repair
proces, well I'm not sure how anyone repairs machines with drills..?