• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Event 2014 Feedback

DeletedUser

Too bad you can't have any influence on the way the player takes a shot on the goal. It woul be nice if we could choose the shots direction and speed. Now It's just a lotery.

DeletedUser4910

...garbage...but ehn, Its a welcomed distraction until PME hits other servers.

DeletedUser

let's wait what the changing price will be:

- Victory Tower: 17 medals in 7 days in PME and needs road:
why a road ???
and medals are too low: the amount per square is comparable to the Deal Caste level 10: but, big BUT: Deal Castle needs for 7x7=49 one road. if you have 49 Victory Towers you would need 49 roads !!!
my suggestion: double the medals and remove the road-requirement

- Sandcastle: would only buy it when it is the last thing before the end of the event. else I would wait for something better

at the moment: nice to watch the shots
but prices needs to get better (maybe a rogue hideout for the people who don't have one yet)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Next there will be a disco? Soon this is called the Forge of Sims

conqueror9

Regent
any 1 know

1. is event end on Jun 2 ( from May 23 to June 2 as stated in mission ) or Jul 12 as stated by put house on "?"

2. Mission say it start in Friday ?? buy "shot" ?? < see reply in mission >

DeletedUser

1. is event end on Jun 2 ( from May 23 to June 2 as stated in mission ) or Jul 12 as stated by put house on "?"
the mission MUST end before the event
fixing the mistakes posted in the missions after the end of the event would be stupid :rolleyes:

so the end of missions will never be the end of the event you test ;)

so event ends at July 12

Andi47

Overlord
A question about quests:

I like it that the quests do not only say "take xy shots", but additional ask for things like spending forge points, finishing xy hour productions etc.

Are there also quests, which ask to scout provinces, infiltrate, negotiate or conquer sectors? On .de8 I am currently in the last province (i.e. I have no more provinces to scout). What happens, if I already have scouted all provinces or conquered all sectors, and such a quest rises up?

DeletedUser

A question about quests:

I like it that the quests do not only say "take xy shots", but additional ask for things like spending forge points, finishing xy hour productions etc.

Are there also quests, which ask to scout provinces, infiltrate, negotiate or conquer sectors? On .de8 I am currently in the last province (i.e. I have no more provinces to scout). What happens, if I already have scouted all provinces or conquered all sectors, and such a quest rises up?
if you have scouted all provinces (scout-quest) or conquered everything (conquer-quest) it is automatically done

BUT:
if the event comes with or after the postmodern era you have to scout/conquer something :rolleyes:

DeletedUser3380

Victory Tower: 7 days and a road for 16 medals! It's a joke ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5203

Nice game but it really slows down my gameplay.
I would like it even better if you had any control of the player.(Direction and speed of the shot).

DeletedUser5187

...so - 2 rewards for players who participate in GvG: blueprints for Observatory and Hall of fame. Do you know a lot of players dont do GvG ?
One of the rewards is a package of 5 shots - in the easter event you got 5 x 6 hiding actions for the same price...now that has been reduced to 1 package of 5 shots.
Victory Tower rewards you 10 medals each 7 days - (wauw!!)...and btw - it didnt get replaced with another item as it should have been. When it's up you can purchase it for 375 cups - or win it in a golden chest for 600 cups.
Fanshop gives a little bit less supplies than Tannery, but also at bit happiness that makes it an okay reward.

But since you cant know what you will be getting from the chest I dont see any reason at all to why I should buy the chest - for me there are only 2 items in there that are really valuable since I dont do GvG., the forge point package and the Shrine of knowledge, which I already have.

These rewards are really down from those in Easter event....if you bring back the wishing well, the Champons retreat or the rouge hideouts it would be worth getting.

DeletedUser

I like the event :D
but maybe it is an idea to put on more prices, I mean there are actually 2 real prices and 1 "price" to help you getting more cups, so if it would be possible to add more price options, so you can choose between more prices, than that would be great :D

OSX MAC

Steward
If I have disabled animation once so why it is again enabled next time I enter the Soccer Cup window? Please make it disabled till we decide to enable it again manually.

iaond1.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser1264

Thanks and praises to the devs for setting the counter to 11.

DeletedUser

If I have disabled animation once so why it is again enabled next time I enter the Soccer Cup window? Please make it disabled till we decide to enable it again manually.

+1 on that one, it should stick 'till we manually disable that..

DeletedUser4040

it's ok the event.
I wait for a event where i can play FoE in FoE :D