• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Cup

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser8150

Contestant's Estate looks promising as well - hopefully it won't be given the winner's circle treatment before it goes live.

I Did think it made the WinnersC look weak now 3x3 for 4% -v- 2x3 for 5%. But perhaps I should shut up b4 they nerf the Contestant's Estate

DeletedUser7942

Roughly speaking there's not much variance (though i think there's some) between passes of the same rank.
Also roughly speaking, silver is about twice as far as bronze, and gold is about three times as far as bronze.
Yeah, just looking at one it seems they're the same amount of distance between each one;

test.GIF

Shawn "Forge Points" Foster
57 Energy
SoK (Daily Special) 7%
5fp 43%
2fp 50%

Jack "Blueprints" Bailey
124 Energy
SoK (Daily Special) 15%
OBS BP 35%
2 BP 50%

Aaron "Special Buildings" Baker
201 Energy
SoK (Daily Special) 15%
Contestants' Estate 15%
Athlete Living Quarters 15%
Ornate Baths 10%
Victory Tower 45%

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9033

Hi, I think that 10400 supply in Iron Age are too much. So, i'll wait for two or more days and possibly I stop this event

mbk28

Baronet
Hi,
in the precedent events, when there is an update, the new building go to the inventory, not with this one. Is it normal?

DeletedUser7703

in the precedent events, when there is an update, the new building go to the inventory, not with this one. Is it normal?

That changed with the spring event - if the building is the same size when upgraded, then it is upgraded in situ.

DeletedUser7942

Roughly speaking there's not much variance (though i think there's some) between passes of the same rank.
Also roughly speaking, silver is about twice as far as bronze, and gold is about three times as far as bronze.
So approximately you can divide gold costs by 3, silver costs by 2 to have a 'fair' comparison of the pass efficiency.

Legendary shot from the edge of the 18yd box is 165 drinks but is relatively inefficient for specials.
Medium range shot (about 15 yds out) is 119 or 134 (Rogue Shot, Champion Shot)
Short range shot is 64/86/95 drinks (about 12 yards out) (Boost Shot, Mixed Shot, Resource Shot). Short range shots are generally efficient for special chance.

When at the edge of the 18 yard box:
A silver pass to Frank "Forgepoints" followed by a Boost shot will save you a few drinks and get you a better EV of specials earned.
A silver to Barry "Boost" followed by a Boost shot will cost you only 2 more drinks for significant additional special chance.
A bronze to Shawn "Forge Points" followed by a Silver Rogue Shot will get you additional special chance and rogue hideout chance for 11 extra drinks.
Other combos may also be of interest to you depending on your priorities.

The good passes overall in getting to that point:
Billy "Building" (Gold 142) is relatively good in both daily special chance efficiency and yardage efficiency but offers just normal buildings for his other prizes.
Frank "Forgepoints" (Silver 94) is good for yardage, not so much for specials - but all of his side prizes are nice amounts of FP
Barry "Boost" (Silver 103) and Joe "Item" (Gold 160) are the other two yard-efficient choices. Joe is the worst for special chance.
Shawn "Forgepoints" (Bronze 57), Jack "Blueprints" (Silver 124), Aaron "Special Buildings" (Gold 201) are midtier yardage efficiency. Aaron has built in chances for all the other special buildings in the event and thus may be more interesting than his yardage efficiency or special efficiency would indicate.

Kevin "Medals" (Bronze 85) is best for special efficiency, worst for yardage.
Gary "Units" (Bronze 69), Billy "Building", Simon "Special Units" (Bronze 76), Shawn "Forge Points", Jack "Blueprints" round out the rest of the order for special efficiency.

Before I can work on strategies I need to get a better idea of how many passes it takes to get down the field. Would also like some more tries at net to more precisely figure out how far out you can still take each tier of shot, and whether there's other options for shot chests.

Here's what I got so far, assigning values of 10, 20 and 30 yards and assuming all else is equal;

Order by Goal Value best to worse;

Goal Value.GIF

Order by Daily Special Value best to worse

Daily Special value.GIF

Let us know when you work out some strats, thanks.

I went ahead and tried using the most goal efficient players on my list that I had to choose from for each pass. I got just about half way down field with 472 Energy Drinks, though I think I got "lucky" with the first four having them be the top two;

Pass 1: 142 Energy Drinks
Pass 2: 94 Energy Drinks
Pass 3: 142 Energy Drinks
Pass 4: 94 Energy Drinks
Half way there it looks like
Pass 5: (more to come when I get the Energy Drinks)

sample 5.GIF

DeletedUser8277

Am I imagining things or did the goal rewards change? I'd won the first which was an upgrade and I had thought the next one was a wishing well but now it shows Upgrade-Upgrade-SoK.

I certainly could be mistaken but in either event I much prefer this new line up and should make the upgraded Tholos more attainable.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Am I imagining things or did the goal rewards change? I'd won the first which was an upgrade and I had thought the next one was a wishing well but now it shows Upgrade-Upgrade-SoK.

I certainly could be mistaken but in either event I much prefer this new line up and should make the upgraded Tholos more attainable.

The lineup so far for me has been Upgrade-Wishing Well-Upgrade-Upgrade-SoK-?

DeletedUser7942

ugh, always hated the Buy FP quests, had like 50 in my bar and had to buy 5fp, of course the next quest is Spend 16fp lol, jokes on me I guess.

DeletedUser7942

So a little update to my comment above. I'm almost at the goal to take the final shot, 738 Energy Drinks spent so far, 180 "Yards" gained(using the values I set above, it's a really big football field:))...

Halfway there it looks like
Pass 5: 124 Energy Drinks
Pass 6: 142 Energy Drinks
Pass 7: need more mana;) will be passing to the 160 guy though

almost there.JPG

Capture.JPG

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
So a little update to my comment above. I'm almost at the goal to take the final shot, 738 Energy Drinks spent so far...

Halfway there it looks like
Pass 5: 124 Energy Drinks
Pass 6: 142 Energy Drinks
Pass 7: need more mana;) will be passing to the 160 guy though

View attachment 3174

so that's 3 + 2 + 3 + 2 + 2 + 3 steps with 5 to go including the shot.
so 20 steps per goal. average in a yardage-only strategy is 50.6 drinks per regular step. With the shot averaging being say 15 drinks more than the normal amount for the last steps. About 1027 drinks per goal. You'd expect to come up a bit short of the 7th goal probably trying such a strategy with the free drinks assuming the pattern continues. Now the question is can we get upgrades from daily specials?

DeletedUser

awesome: leagues

the top diamond spenders get more things on top

:rolleyes:

DeletedUser7942

so that's 3 + 2 + 3 + 2 + 2 + 3 steps with 5 to go including the shot.
so 20 steps per goal. average in a yardage-only strategy is 50.6 drinks per regular step. With the shot averaging being say 15 drinks more than the normal amount for the last steps. About 1027 drinks per goal. You'd expect to come up a bit short of the 7th goal probably trying such a strategy with the free drinks assuming the pattern continues. Now the question is can we get upgrades from daily specials?
We'll crack the code! But yeah hopefully I can make another full run for comparison.

awesome: leagues

the top diamond spenders get more things on top

:rolleyes:
Must be nice for them.

images

DeletedUser

• Hobby League = 10 Forge Points
  • Amateur League = the Hobby League reward + One Up Kit
  • Bronze League = all rewards of the lower leagues + Wishing Well Shrink Kit
  • Silver League = all rewards of the lower leagues + Tholos Upgrade Kit
  • Gold League = all rewards of the lower leagues + Shrine of Knowledge & an exclusive soccer portrait!
FP in that list are wrong

the higher the league the more FP players get

according to the text above each league would get 10 FP

DeletedUser7942

About 1027 drinks per goal.

Conclusion to my above sample, 1017 Energy Drinks spent, 7 passes +1 Goal Shot total for goal, 180 "Yards" total gained not including goal shot;

Pass 1: 142 Energy Drinks, 30 yard, #2*
Pass 2: 94 Energy Drinks, 20 yard, #1
Pass 3: 142 Energy Drinks, 30 yard, #2
Pass 4: 94 Energy Drinks, 20 yard, #1
(Halfway there it looks like)
Pass 5: 124 Energy Drinks 20 yard, #7
Pass 6: 142 Energy Drinks 30 yard, #2
Pass 7: 160 Energy Drinks 30 yard, #5
Goal Shot: 119 Energy Drinks

* #'s represent list order by goal value listed in spoiler in this comment; [Feedback] - Soccer Cup

Pass 7 last.jpg

So I suppose if you get "lucky" by always getting the top three to four guys to pass to life will be good. I guess if I take the value of 180 and say got the #1 guy every time that would be 846 Energy Drinks + Goal shot. If I got and chose the #10 guy every time it would be 1530 Energy Drinks + Goal shot. Hopefully more folks can add some data to the mix. In my next trial I'll note each of the three choices per pass and highlight the one I've chosen