• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected [Suggestion] Allow FP buy if bar is over 10 FP

Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser7942

I vote yes, of course, with more and more events asking for more and more buy fp requirements I think it's time to lax up a bit on this because of that.

DeletedUser

definitely a +1

it is really annoying to spend the bar because I must buy 5 FP
and then the next quest is donate 50 FP or so which then forces me to use packages or wait only because I was to forced to empty the bar for the previous quest

DeletedUser5097

[Suggestion] Allow FP buy if bar is over 10 FP

- Because sometimes I have 49 FP, and I want to donate 50 PF on some GB.
- Because sometimes I have a lot of FP on the bar to make event missions after daily colect, and the mission become "buy 5 FP"
- And because i still can put more 2, 5 or 10 FP on bar from FP PACKAGES. So why i can´t buy then?
+1
+1

Addittionally, if the devs acually re-vamp the way we store and spend fp, it would be very useful if when buying with coin we could buy 10, 50, 100 with 1 click instead of the current 1 click 1 fp which is very time consuming and tedious
+1

DeletedUser7059

[Suggestion] Allow FP buy if bar is over 10 FP

- Because sometimes I have 49 FP, and I want to donate 50 PF on some GB.
- Because sometimes I have a lot of FP on the bar to make event missions after daily colect, and the mission become "buy 5 FP"
- And because i still can put more 2, 5 or 10 FP on bar from FP PACKAGES. So why i can´t buy then?
+1
+1

Addittionally, if the devs acually re-vamp the way we store and spend fp, it would be very useful if when buying with coin we could buy 10, 50, 100 with 1 click instead of the current 1 click 1 fp which is very time consuming and tedious
+1

DeletedUser8859

+ 1 Allow FP buy if bar is over 10 FP
+ 1 buy 10, 50, 100 with 1 click instead of the current 1 click 1 fp
+ 1 possible to collect more than 100 FPs from the city at once!

DeletedUser7059

-1 possible to cellect more than 100FPs.
It is actualy possible now, via
JDBx.png
and it is so OP, that it should stay as premium function. (for 5 diamonds)

Status
Not open for further replies.