• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Cup 2023

nice2haveu

Baronet
interesting... I do not remember having any trouble playing the anniversary event on mobile, although I also do not have the smallest fingers - what changed?
I cannot borrow your thumb and index finger. Instead of asking "what changed?", Myself asking "when it will get changed?"

BilgeKahan

Farmer
Am I remembering wrong? At the birthday event we had a new field every day. And didn't we have to continue/change the field from yesterday. Or is it? There is also a card field on the live server event minigame and card selection is restarted daily. without us having to spend any doubloon gems or balls

daily automatic reset would be better. I think

Last edited:
Am I remembering wrong? At the birthday event we had a new field every day. And didn't we have to continue/change the field from yesterday. Or is it? There is also a card field on the live server event minigame and card selection is restarted daily. without us having to spend any doubloon gems or balls

daily automatic reset would be better. I think
You're remembering wrong. Even birthday event we had one free reset per day. Auto reset wouldn't be better because sometimes, especially when I'm low on time and event currency, I reset in the evening, get the 10 "players" and play it the next day.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Why is the Victory Tower, which first appeared in the 2014 Soccer Cup Event, missing from the Epic Soccer 2023 Selection Kit? Add it, please.
Maybe because they've introduced its upgrade during a winter event. I've forgotten which winter event though. Also Watch fires were introduced during the 1st eastern event and got in a winter event their lvl2 upgrade. Not sure if that has impacted the selection but could be

CDmark

Baronet
OK, so far I have seen the following 2 layouts for this event.
The first one - Foosball table design - this one is brutal on the eyes also to find and organize your players
The second one - I call the doorstop, looks like it is one of those stoppers you kick under the door to hold it in place. It does have some space so I can organize players spawned a bit better
The third one - Anniversary event

Why do we have 2 layouts?
Why can't we have the same exact layout that was in the Anniversary event?

SUMMER FOOSBALL LAYOUT.jpgSUMMER THE DOORSTOP LAYOUT.jpg
anniversay event.jpg

CDmark

Baronet
Why is this called soccer?
I think it is because it has a soccer ball where you enter the event game. It also has a soccer ball after you enter showing you the total soccer balls you have to spend. I believe if you have two soccer ball sightings it means it is a soccer game, I read that in Sports Illustrated, Apr 1992 issue. :))))

My daily event task:
* Spend 2500 tavern silver
* Visit 30 taverns

Like dang dudes what an obscene waste of tavern silver. The event tasks shouldn't be more difficult than the regular tasks.

I also have 21 historical selection kits in my inventory from other events that I never built.

cniedmann

Farmer
I hate these match up events. They are waaaay too complicated,, have no sense of relation to the actual game and they are difficult to figure out how to even play. I am gonna skip yet another event and just go play more Total Battle.

CDmark

Baronet
One very positive thing about this event (copying Anniversary) aside from the mechanism, the chest rewards are fantastic and plentiful. Thanks for not going cheapo here (ie cutting them back), makes a big difference. It may not help the "well to do" players but all the others benefit.
Ex, I just got 200 FP in the 2X chest. So, not getting the daily special which I really didn't want, I got a real good reward and these are daily. Even without the 2X, it would have been 100 FP. When you compare to the 2022 soccer event, 5% chance for 30 FP with Kevin "FP" Walker.
NOTE: These are even good rewards for the Elite players, think I saw 800 goods, X2, 1600 goods possibility, not bad.

CDmark

Baronet
No, 800 with x2 applied
I was moving fast when looking, makes more sense, still, 800 isn't bad when you compare to other events. I think the 2X was already applied to the rewards. Looking now, I see 400 goods, 10 rogues, 100 FP, finish special production or the daily special, 27 chest, gold training bag, for next reset. These are all good rewards when you compare to other events especially for average players. Even opening locked players the rewards are decent. I am just glad they didn't water them down from the Anniversary event.

BabaORiley

Merchant
I absolute dislike the minigame.
It's eye pepper and consumes too much time; it even would if it were fun to me.
And it's neither fish nor flesh:
When turning a wheel or revealing a tile on a map it's pure luck; i acccept that.
At the St. Patricks Day mechanics the players have almsot full control; i appreciate that and IMHO that's appropriate for a "strategy" game.
This minigame pretends to offer strategies, but in fact it's luck as the players have no influence upon the next symbol.
That's crap!
And, as already mentioned, is extremly time consuming.
@Inno: pls keep in mind that the players need time to earn the money which you would like to be spent here ;)

Sinitar

Regent
I was moving fast when looking, makes more sense, still, 800 isn't bad when you compare to other events. I think the 2X was already applied to the rewards. Looking now, I see 400 goods, 10 rogues, 100 FP, finish special production or the daily special, 27 chest, gold training bag, for next reset. These are all good rewards when you compare to other events especially for average players. Even opening locked players the rewards are decent. I am just glad they didn't water them down from the Anniversary event.
This was happened 2 days ago https://prnt.sc/Hp6z4mX9Jqid

BilgeKahan

Farmer
I feel like the probability of finding balls from the events has been turned down. I have only received balls once since the beginning of the event. then nothing. If this continues, it will be impossible to fully build up event buildings. So you have to buy diamonds.