• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

Andi47

Overlord
Ich habe das Eventgebäude nicht fertig bekommen. Habe 1x700 Dias und 3x100 Dias eingesetzt und dennoch fehlt mir ein Upgradekit. Ich müsste zusätzlich das Spielfeld noch zweimal überqueren, was wiederum noch ca. 3.000 Dias erfordern würde. Bin mit der Hälfte der Energydrinks auf den besten Tagespreis gegangen und mit der anderen Hälfte auf das beste Entfernungsverhältnis, weil da schon absehbar war, dass ich nicht genug "große Preise" erhalten werden, um das Eventgebäude fertig zu stellen.

Translation:
"I wasn't able to finish the event building - I have paid 1x 700 diamonds and 3x 100 diamonds, and still one upgrade kit is missing. I would have to cross the soccer field 2 more times, which would cost approx 3000 more diamonds. With half of the Energy Drinks I aimed for best chance of the daily special, and with other half I aimed for lowest cost per moved step, because it became clear that I would not get enough "great prizes" to fully upgrade the event building."

DeletedUser7624

Just got the bug again where it gave only one option to kick too. I clicked on it and it aborted the game and restarted the browser.

And after the debacle with the checkmate square not going to live on the last event I don't even know if I want to report any more bugs.
Yeah, checkmate Square was MAJOR (I am not gonna use it, but its a swearing word)

Sinitar

Regent
Ich habe das Eventgebäude nicht fertig bekommen. Habe 1x700 Dias und 3x100 Dias eingesetzt und dennoch fehlt mir ein Upgradekit. Ich müsste zusätzlich das Spielfeld noch zweimal überqueren, was wiederum noch ca. 3.000 Dias erfordern würde. Bin mit der Hälfte der Energydrinks auf den besten Tagespreis gegangen und mit der anderen Hälfte auf das beste Entfernungsverhältnis, weil da schon absehbar war, dass ich nicht genug "große Preise" erhalten werden, um das Eventgebäude fertig zu stellen.
I spended +2k diamonds to see the event and tomorrow I have an extra 1 kit selection or 2 if I remain in silver league..probably you had play badly

AllamHRK

Baronet
In my opinion it is the strangest and worst event mechanic I have seen in 8 years of playing. (Although the special building is good)

... Missing the Fall 2017 Event, simple, objective and just the only event they did where luck was not the deciding factor ....

DeletedUser8899

Hello !

I think it's a good event, everyone now knows how to cross a field, or a pond ... But it's a sure bet.
The reward is good in my opinion.
The addition of the tournament allows to obtain some additional rewards, a pity that the improvement of the sentinel outpost was only passed as match reward. Clearly a pay to win, but inno must get paid !

PS: I hope for a rebalancing in order to be able to obtain the buildings maximum level without having to finish in silver league.

Umbrathor

Baronet
the new way is to change at least one thing in the live event list compared to beta
(Winter Event: no one up kit, Archeology: no CMS)
so we can expect that the list will change before it goes live
To call that a (new) pattern is hasty. There have been events before where the prizes on live were a little different. The fact that it happened twice does not make it a new / different pattern. You did not mention the spring event. If the prizes there were the same on both beta and live, it is clearly not a new standard.

I would rate the soccer event overall as very positive. I liked having the 2 mini games. Not a big fan of the player cards, so I just used whatever they defaulted to for the most part. I found the odds of winning a tournament match perplexing, as sometimes I won matches against overwhelming odds and lost with heavy favoring odds. I suppose random chance was the cause, the lower number of tournament matches compared to training doesn't showcase the actual chances very well.

Herr Voxner

Merchant
Thank you Devs so much for this event. I liked the dual style of event games!

Please consider allowing "average players" that finish all the event quests to have the realistic possibility (not by chance or luck) to acquire the full event building to the max level. I was sad to see how difficult it was to get the max (both) event buildings to make the combine event building. Even with obtaining a second round of league standing rewards it was difficult (I was just short).

Consider adding roughly 2 more obtainable ways to get the main event buildings. I think that would make it realistic for average players. Yes some average players might be LUCKY and achieve it, but consider others that completed the entire event quest line and were left without a finished event building structure.

It seems Inno's goal is to allow the average active player that completes the quest line to achieve at least one max event building. Thanks!

Thunderdome

Emperor
At the very end, I am done with the quests. Yay me!

However, there are a few things I would like to make a statement on that I am hoping it gets looked into and a "fix" happens:

A. Tournament Play and Teams
I am not going to beat around the bush on this one so I am going to ask: just how in the HELL does this tourney play vs players work anyways? There were a few tourneys where my team is OP'd (in terms of level) and formation is organized (via the change players screen) to meet with the opposing team head on and I won. Then there are a few tourneys where the opposing team is less levels than mine (even though it was at 1 for 1 sure way of pushing through) that I lost on; especially on those that gave 70%+ odds of winning.​
My conclusion that it's another "luck" based scheme without any real strategy to it that I had wasted many tourney tickets on without any rewards. Please prove me wrong in telling me this isn't the case. And if that's the case, then why are we beefing up our players (leveling them up) for if the chances of winning or losing is purely based on luck than strategy.​
B. Training Play Distances
Is it just me or did the soccer players went "short" in terms of distance for each play made? I've been in two other soccer based events in the past and I know they went a good distance for the amount of event trinkets spent (er, sport drinks in this case). This even showed them going really short for each play that it took a bit more sport drinks to get a full pass. Both of the events in the past didn't have me spend any diamonds and I would get the full upgrade for the building presented because I would be smart in waiting until I get a big amount of sport drinks (usually in the middle of quest completion) to make said plays for the upgrades. If this (for the current event) is the "norm", might I suggest you lower the prices on purchasing sport bottles or give enough on par with the two events of the past in order to make said passes on play?​
C. The "Elusive" Incident of Coincidence
I will continue to maintain that every time I get a quest asking for collection of incidents they would disappear for the duration of said quest. It's a good thing there's an "or" to the quest in question else I am pretty sure many people would be left hanging in waiting for said incidents to appear to collect on and get a completion for that bit. I am hoping said incidents won't disappear when I get to play it on the live server. For once, I would like to collect each incident to get a completion, even though I do not mind in doing the "or" condition as well. You know, for bragging and checking it off my "bucket list" of things to do if I should die.​
All in all, it's a good event that I pretty much spent a week (and some days after) to complete due to my life schedule. I am just hoping they will get to fix those problems addressed. Now, don't go breaking the whole event just because of a few bad things, ya hear?

AllamHRK

Baronet
Disappointing event. Finished all quests and still in hobby league.
Not able to reach level 6.
It really is not possible, even if you do every event with a total focus on getting upgrades to the buildings, you still wouldn't be able to do it, you need to make at least a purchase of 2,000 diamonds.

The question that remains is ... will this become a trend? I mean events every 15 days where you only get 1 complete building if you spend on the game. In the past, at least 1 complete building was possible to obtain without spending anything, apparently this will change now.

#New_FoE_Pay_To_Win? lol

Sinitar

Regent
It really is not possible, even if you do every event with a total focus on getting upgrades to the buildings, you still wouldn't be able to do it, you need to make at least a purchase of 2,000 diamonds.

The question that remains is ... will this become a trend? I mean events every 15 days where you only get 1 complete building if you spend on the game. In the past, at least 1 complete building was possible to obtain without spending anything, apparently this will change now.

#New_FoE_Pay_To_Win? lol
Your is only apparently... I'll complete both buildings in live server without diamonds :)
Here I'll get an extra of 3 pieces(4 if I had sell the 2nd sphendone lvl1)

Umbrathor

Baronet
A. Tournament Play and Teams
... especially on those that gave 70%+ odds of winning.​
My conclusion that it's another "luck" based scheme without any real strategy to it​
Correct, the 70% means that you have 70% chance to win, so you would, on average, win 70% of the matches. But whether you DO win or not is dterined by the random number generator. Which means you can win 0 times (it is just very unliky), or every time (which is less likely than winning 70% of the time but more likely than winning 0 matches).​
B. Training Play Distances
Both of the events in the past didn't have me spend any diamonds and I would get the full upgrade for the building presented ...​
Correct, it is almost impossible to get both buildings complete. See earlier posts: you need to either get into Silver or Gold league or get very lucky with incidents.​
C. The "Elusive" Incident of Coincidence
I will continue to maintain that every time I get a quest asking for collection of incidents they would disappear for the duration of said quest.​
That is not my experience. Foe Helper / Foe Rechner, an extension for Chrome and Firefox, will tell you when the incidents for that day will appear, and even which incidents will appear. So apparently that is generated at midnight or something.​
If you do not find them, you have either already collected them earlier in the day, or they will appear later on in the day, or they are in spots that are hard to see them.​

AllamHRK

Baronet
Your is only apparently... I'll complete both buildings in live server without diamonds :)
Here I'll get an extra of 3 pieces(4 if I had sell the 2nd sphendone lvl1)
You must be a God then, you are doing miracles.

Let's do the math ...

You need 10 upgrades (5/5)
You get 2 upgrades in the missions, 8 are missing
You get 2 selection kits (1 Mission and 1 League) that give +2 upgrades, now 6 upgrades are missing (3/3)

To get 6 upgrades you need to complete 12 football fields, this gives a total of 240 passes.

By doing 100% of the event (Missions, Daily Missions and Daily Logins) you get 9,250 Energy Drinks ... being optimistic about incidents you would get +750 during the event, totaling 10,000 Energy Drinks.

Even if you managed to catch every player "Barry" who has the best cost / benefit ratio of 43.5 ED / Pass you could only make 229 passes out of the 240 needed, thus missing 11 passes to get the last upgrade. 1 purchase of diamonds is required.

Unless you make it to the silver league to win 2 selection kits instead of 1 from the previous leagues. But to get to silver you will certainly have to spend diamonds, so you are in the same situation.

I explained my point, now explain yours logically ... what magic are you going to do to get the 2 complete buildings without spending diamonds?