• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

DeletedUser7084

I absolutely hate this event. It's always been my least favorite one, but now it's even harder to ignore the fact it's about soccer with the stupid player cards. We already had the Forge Bowl Event. Enough with the balls.
A gladiator fight, a few prisoners pitted against a giant cyclop or a chariot race would be more fun and could actually take place in the special building we're getting.
I couldn't agree more. Same events over and over with a few tweaks here and there. The events are too long and boring

next

me: 3302
opponent: 58490

result: +55487 = 58789

so beating high players ends in being higher than them

so basically to win this tournament you need to be last one who beats the player on place 1 o_O

Yeah I made the same analysis, but... how does this schema happen ?

1589390379804.png

Five minutes ago, the actual 1st player was not even on the six first players. With the rule you found (and I found exactly the same), when you win against a difficult opponent you win the difference between his points and yours, plus approximately 30-40 points.

And I do not understand how the actual 1st player could win so many points in, what, like five minutes. There has to be a third source of points (the first source is the "stable" value depending on the difficulty - easy medium high - and the second source is the "variable" value depending on the gap of points between the two opponents). And I don't get how this possible third value could work.

Is that a special bonus when winning against a top 10 player ? With an increased bonus against the top 3, 2 or 1 player ? That's possible, I do not see anything else...

Any idea ?

PS : Sorry for my "simple" english, I'm french speaking and not used to explain things like that in english...

Frankiedk

Squire
Turned on Animations to see the Chariot that should be roaming the streets, saw Djengis Kahn and Napoleon many times, but NO Chariot. May it be because i'v added 2 Rousioi tracks in between, or is it because the two ends are not at level 6 yet?

DeletedUser10093

I am sorry Inno, but I will not play this Event on the Live servers.

This focus on pure luck is so incredibly boring and demotivating, no thanks. I just gave it another try after pausing a few days and almost developed a hate against the mechanis of the event. Why are you doing this?
Luck x Luck x Luck - so what am I adding? What is my skill?

I have always defended your events and the new game elements etc, but sorry I can't this time.
Anyway, enough complained - everyone who is still in, enjoy the event, I will skip this one.

AllamHRK

Baronet
Yeah I made the same analysis, but... how does this schema happen ?

View attachment 5331

Five minutes ago, the actual 1st player was not even on the six first players. With the rule you found (and I found exactly the same), when you win against a difficult opponent you win the difference between his points and yours, plus approximately 30-40 points.

And I do not understand how the actual 1st player could win so many points in, what, like five minutes. There has to be a third source of points (the first source is the "stable" value depending on the difficulty - easy medium high - and the second source is the "variable" value depending on the gap of points between the two opponents). And I don't get how this possible third value could work.

Is that a special bonus when winning against a top 10 player ? With an increased bonus against the top 3, 2 or 1 player ? That's possible, I do not see anything else...

Any idea ?

PS : Sorry for my "simple" english, I'm french speaking and not used to explain things like that in english...

It doesn't work like that either.
Me: 13000 points
Opponent: 127000 points

Win: 54000 points

By his logic he should have won the difference of points at least 114000 points, but that is not what happened ...
1589406530104.png

Umbrathor

Baronet
It seems as if the matches are set up as follows:
  1. Hard means about 33% chance to win
  2. Medium means about 50%
  3. Easy means about 75% chance to win
If that is correct, that means the chance to win a daily prize is about equal regardless of the amount of risk you take:
  1. Hard is 33% x 18% = 6% chance on average to win the daily prize
  2. Medium is 50% x 12% = 6% chance on average to win the daily prize
  3. Easy is 75% x 6% = 4% chance on average to win the daily prize
as for the other prizes:
  1. Hard is 25 fp, 50 goods, 300 medals at 26%/28%/28% so 25x26%x33%= 2,1 fp per match on average, 4,6 goods
  2. Medium is 10 fp, 25 goods, 200 medals at 28%/30%/30% so 10x28%x50%= 1,4 fp per match on average, 3,75 goods
  3. Easy is 5 fp, 10 goods, 100 medals at 30%/32%/32% so 25x26%x33%= 1,1 fp per match on average, 2,4 goods
Which means you should always go for the hardest match. Interesting.

Please let me know if I am wrong!

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
It seems as if the matches are set up as follows:
  1. Hard means about 33% chance to win
  2. Medium means about 50%
  3. Easy means about 75% chance to win
If that is correct, that means the chance to win a daily prize is about equal regardless of the amount of risk you take:
  1. Hard is 33% x 18% = 6% chance on average to win the daily prize
  2. Medium is 50% x 12% = 6% chance on average to win the daily prize
  3. Easy is 75% x 6% = 4% chance on average to win the daily prize
as for the other prizes:
  1. Hard is 25 fp, 50 goods, 300 medals at 26%/28%/28% so 25x26%x33%= 2,1 fp per match on average, 4,6 goods
  2. Medium is 10 fp, 25 goods, 200 medals at 28%/30%/30% so 10x28%x50%= 1,4 fp per match on average, 3,75 goods
  3. Easy is 5 fp, 10 goods, 100 medals at 30%/32%/32% so 25x26%x33%= 1,1 fp per match on average, 2,4 goods
Which means you should always go for the hardest match. Interesting.

Please let me know if I am wrong!

It depends somewhat on the precise setups of the hard and medium match. I can often tweak medium up to 60% or so, but sometimes it's only 50%. Hard sometimes is stuck at 25%, sometimes 35%.

But... as long as you can make 50% on medium, there is no sense in trying easy (you'd need 100% to justify it).

Hard or Medium I generally find the most biased of the two to be the better pick (i.e. something with 3 players of the same position).

Umbrathor

Baronet
Until my previous post I had only played medium games, and was stuck midway the amateur league. Which, for someone who is nup to date on all the quests, should have been much higher. Since my previous post I have played two high matches, of which I won one. That catapulted to midway the silver level.

ONE. SINGLE. WIN.

A single win should not be able to have such a huge impact.

So, it seems as if BOTH the card system AND the ranking system need to go back to the drawing board.

I just won 2 hard matches in the tournament, both against +25 level team players ( My players are around 12th level) The first one gave me 90000 points and the second one 52. How is that possible??

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I just won 2 hard matches in the tournament, both against +25 level team players ( My players are around 12th level) The first one gave me 90000 points and the second one 52. How is that possible??

It's not the level of the players but the points of the team you beat. So the first one you were way behind and caught up fast. The second one you already had lots of points, and maybe the opponent didn't have so many, so didn't gain very much.

jdorseyfl

Farmer
When I earn new player cards I select the players and then I have to reload the page to see the next task. It doesn't matter if I click the X to close the window after choosing the players or just click off the event and re-open it. I am on a Mac running OS 10.15.4 and running chrome 81.0.4044.138

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Please report all bugs in the Bug Section and use this thread for feedback. It's easy to see which ones have already been reported that way.

When I earn new player cards I select the players and then I have to reload the page to see the next task. It doesn't matter if I click the X to close the window after choosing the players or just click off the event and re-open it. I am on a Mac running OS 10.15.4 and running chrome 81.0.4044.138
This should have been fixed this morning, please could you try a different browser?

The players should be told how the points are awarded. You earn sometimes 11 points and sometimes 85,000 points when you win a medium match but you receive no explanation. It's very frustrating.

DeletedUser7624

@Dudettas could you confirm if my lvl of football cards have any influence in training mode and if Yes than please specify! Thank you!

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
@Dudettas could you confirm if my lvl of football cards have any influence in training mode and if Yes than please specify! Thank you!
To quote from the announcement:
The higher level your player is, the higher your chance is to get double the rewards. You can see the double reward chance on the player cards of each player.