• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I believe you have it wrong:
Defenders are weak against midfielders and strong against attackers
Attackers are weak against defenders and strong against midfielders
Midfielders are weak against attackers and strong against defenders

It was specific to the example i gave where you were fighting a team with 3 defenders and 2 forwards. Against a different team you'd come to different conclusions.

1BFA

Viceroy
When you buy cards with diamonds there is no acknowledgment that you received the cards and have to refresh the screen to see the card count. Me not like this at all.... Please add the popup that shows the cards.... i have not tested the popup..but i hope we can click on the x and still get the cards and not have to click thru each card. When you go to teams, can there be a highlight and # or something like that in inventory that shows how many new cards we got for which players?

Thunderdome

Emperor
You only have a limited amount of incidents that spawn per day and if most of them spawn early and you collect most of them before the quest comes up, there can not be (many) more incidents...

One solution is to just not collect incidents during the first couple days of the event unless you are asked to do it... otherwise just accept that you have to do the alternative or wait a couple hours.

Also, remember: incidents stay for 24 hours, so when you collect all the left overs just before going to sleep, you will not even lose out on rewards from the incidents.
Thanks, mate. I was kind of wondering about them at times since I only play a few times in a day.

AllamHRK

Baronet
Can someone for God's sake explain to me how this scoring system works ????
It makes no sense whatsoever in any way possible, you take an "easy" opponent and win nothing, take an "average" opponent and earn 10,000 points, then take a "difficult" opponent and get 30 points ????? (And 99% of the time you get nothing at all)

What in the name of god is the meaning of this ???

It simply is not in a condition, explain how the scores are made or simply assume that you are not able to make a logically well done, coherent and fair event ... assume at once that everything is totally delivered to "luck" and any merit of strategy and the dedication of the players is meaningless in this event.

1589344458428.png
1589344471120.png

CrashBoom

Legend
isn't it very simple ?

you beat an opponent with low ranking points. less points
you beat an opponent with high ranking points. many points

doesn't matter how strong he is

do a few remember:
St. Pauli (Germany) was once the best club in the world
why? because they defeat Bayern Munich in the match after they won the world cup for team
and they even made a trikot with that "Weltpokalsieger-Besieger" (translated something like: winner against the the worldcup winner)

that is the logic here: you beat a team high in ranking. you will be high in ranking
not something weird like in soccer leagues: 10 wins = 30 points

AllamHRK

Baronet
isn't it very simple ?

you beat an opponent with low ranking points. less points
you beat an opponent with high ranking points. many points

doesn't matter how strong he is

do a few remember:
St. Pauli (Germany) was once the best club in the world
why? because they defeat Bayern Munich in the match after they won the world cup for team
and they even made a trikot with that "Weltpokalsieger-Besieger" (translated something like: winner against the the worldcup winner)

that is the logic here: you beat a team high in ranking. you will be high in ranking
not something weird like in soccer leagues: 10 wins = 30 points
Are you injured?
If you can't read and understand what is written look at the stickers, maybe it will help you to understand that .... in the first image I won against an "average" opponent and I won 10,000 points, in the second image I won against an "difficult opponent" "and I won less points (30 points) ... if it was as you are saying the second victory should give more points and not less, since he is a more difficult opponent.

Emberguard

Emperor
How high were they in the rankings? How high were you in the rankings for each match?

If Crash is correct then it may be that you went up by 10k rankings the first match. Then that player is no longer higher then you, they would now be an equal or below you

CrashBoom

Legend
If you can't read and understand what is written look at the stickers, maybe it will help you to understand that .... in the first image I won against an "average" opponent and I won 10,000 points, in the second image I won against an "difficult opponent" "and I won less points (30 points) ..
can't you read ?

the first opponent had at least 10000 points more than you
the 2nd something like 30 (or maybe 30 is the result for beating an opponent worse than you in the ranking)

difficult doesn't matter for ranking points
only the points the opponent has

so you are the one who can't understand :rolleyes:

How high were they in the rankings? How high were you in the rankings for each match?
that are the questions which does matter for the ranking
not if the opponent is hard or easy

hard or easy only matter for the reward which is in the chest

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
so here my result for today
me: 332 ranking points
opponent: 3263 ranking points

won: +2970 points = 3302
next

me: 3302
opponent: 58490

result: +55487 = 58789

so beating high players ends in being higher than them

so basically to win this tournament you need to be last one who beats the player on place 1 o_O

LastWarrior

Regent
Its becoming clearer slowly, can you imagine the chaos on live servers for those who are not on Beta.
It really needs a fuller discription on how everything works before it goes live.

DeletedUser9570

@Dudettas - don't know if anyone reported this, after completing first task, I get this empty screen in the event window
I have to reload the game every time I finished a quest too. I said so yesterday and I said it had happened for several days. No one from FoE (moderator) reacted.

Maladicta

Farmer
I absolutely hate this event. It's always been my least favorite one, but now it's even harder to ignore the fact it's about soccer with the stupid player cards. We already had the Forge Bowl Event. Enough with the balls.
A gladiator fight, a few prisoners pitted against a giant cyclop or a chariot race would be more fun and could actually take place in the special building we're getting.

qaccy

Emperor
next

me: 3302
opponent: 58490

result: +55487 = 58789

so beating high players ends in being higher than them

so basically to win this tournament you need to be last one who beats the player on place 1 o_O

Hope that's not how it ends up playing out. It's gonna be like the Antiques Dealer where all the activity happens at the very end, only there won't be any grace timer for last-second 'bids' here.