• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

DeletedUser9248

I don't know if they already asked, but even which mission is free, in which mission the 24 hour time starts ???
but on what day it ends why do I calculate

bilboman

Merchant
Are devs sure calculation for tournament is being done right - I seem to do better more often when percentage chance of me winning is lower.

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
you think the USA is only 1% of the world (in size and/or population) o_O
I thought it is bigger than Germany :D
United States population is equivalent to 4.25% of the total world population. Canada population is equivalent to 0.48% of the total world population. UN Population Division, 2020 estimates. Toss in Samoa, still less than 5% of global population says soccer.....

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
United States population is equivalent to 4.25% of the total world population. Canada population is equivalent to 0.48% of the total world population. UN Population Division, 2020 estimates. Toss in Samoa, still less than 5% of global population says soccer.....
Calculate in ego and then you are getting somewhere.

But I mean, I'm part of that grouping so...

CrashBoom

Legend
lol

you have forgotten so many
as I said european arrogance

for examples
- Philippines, Singapore, Pakistan, Liberia, Nigeria ..
uses both. so you should take half to the population

- Australia and New Zealand traditionally used soccer
so a change of the association to use football instead of soccer in 2005/2007 doesn't automatically change all people to not use the word soccer anymore

- even japan: sakkā. sounds that like football (futtobōru) or soccer ?

so saying less than 5% of global population says soccer is simply a lie
maybe even a few crazy in the UK uses the word soccer

even the word soccer itself came from England and not from the USA

Last edited:

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
so you can get the best % to get the prizes you want and build the best team to get them
So you speaking of the chance for double price?

I do not think that applies to tournament - independent thereof, the chance seems to be linear with the player level and the same curve for every player (0.2% per player level).
As the team strength goes with the player levels as well, you would automatically be optimizing for the highest reward anyway even if the bonus applied to the tournament.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
On the topic of player cards...

I think it would be good, if during "training" it would be possible to get player cards - preferably of the selected player - after all... it is called "training"...

Also I think it might be quite disbalanced in that players that are very active on the first day in the tournament have a huge bonus in regards of player levels due to the daily tournament special of 50 player cards... not exactly sure how it influences getting ranking points in the long run, but I feel it would be quite unfair if a player was technically disqualified just because he had to start the event one or two days late for whatever reason. That you do not get the top 10 rewards without spending diamonds is a given so in that regards it does not really matter much, but for the rest of the league ranking?

DeletedUser9761

I think I read all the feedback and the event main page but did not see how a player is to get all levels for the main buildings?

DeletedUser4409

Sorry if these questions have already been answered somewhere earlier, but I don't feel like reading the whole topic. Will the tracks be available as daily special, same as winter cars? Are both main buildings fully upgradeable without diamonds?

DeletedUser9761

Ok, training it looks like for all upgrades to the main buildings, thank you aiadir. It would be nice if INNO switch out the second level 1 out of quest 6 for an upgrade since it was a mistake.

CrashBoom

Legend
It would be nice if INNO switch out the second level 1 out of quest 6 for an upgrade since it was a mistake.
lol

that mistake is already fixed :rolleyes:

didn't you recognize that you collected the quest 6 reward twice and you also got the correct reward ?

so the correct way to fix this mistake is simply take away your second lv 1 building and give you nothing for it

I need much more detailed information about how to play this event. The reward building looks good and I want it but I have absolutely no idea how to get it. What are the players for? How do we use them? And at the end of 5 quests the screen went blank. I have never felt so lost in any FOE event - if you don't improve the instructions, I won't bother with the game in any of my worlds when it goes live. I don't have enough time in my life to waste it wandering through something that makes no sense to me.