• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

CrashBoom

Legend
Somehow I have 2 Sphendrome level 1s, without having any upgrades for it. This is not the usual way event prizes work. Is it an error?
yes because of a bug you got a 2nd one (which you shouldn't have)

reward after quest 6 changed. so you got the old reward (a 2nd spendrome) and the new correct new one
and instead of taking away the one you still keep it

so it is a free beta only additional one you got
you can sell it to the dealer if you don't want/need it

but if you think you really really want to have the correct amount of that building (=1) then you can ask the support to delete the 2nd

housemouse

Squire
So if the performance does not generally improve, I will hardly be able to play this world in the time when the event is running. It is not possible to do something smoothly.

So if I put a Rousioi Track exactly between Sphendone and Carceres I get 6% bonus in defense and not 3?
And if I put more than one what happens? The bonus drops to 3%?
Is the same thing to be done with the Leukoi Track and the forge points?

Andi47

Overlord
Well small numbers of 65% to win matches can lead to losing streaks...

As for how the position-based things work in:
1) they're order-independent (i.e. if you're using your 4 best midfielders and 1 best forward it doesn't matter if the forward is 1st, last, or in the middle somewhere)
2) against teams that are say 2 attacker, 2 defender, 1 midfielder it's well worth using defenders, even a couple levels behind, for most of the team (advantage over 2, neutral against 2, disadvantage against 1). A midfielder 3 levels ahead of your worst defender may improve things (advantage over 2, disadvantage from 2, neutral to 1).

These are reflected in the % displayed though, so you can just trial and error it.

Thanks, I will try.

Just for clarification: Do I understand correctly, when a player is higher level, he has higher chances of double reward in training, and he is stronger in a match? The latter is not clearly stated in the Announcement.

Edit: First trial:
The opponent has 3 attackers, 2 defenders, all of them level 2

When I select 4 attackers (two at level 3, two at level 2) and 1 Midfielder (level 2) this seems to be the strongest option (64% winning chance); exchanging an attacker (levle 2) with either midfield or defender (each of them level 2) lowers my chance, and exchanging my midfielder with a defender (level 2) also lowers my chance.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I know there's a lot of glitches being reported so my apologies in advance if this one's already been reported, but every time you collect cards you have to refresh to get the next quest:

View attachment 5299

Additional question, related: when the cards pop up, there's an option "X" out of it. If you do that do you still get them, or do you have to individually click through each card?
I experienced the same but a refresh fixed it.

Bella

Inhouse Community Manager
So if I put a Rousioi Track exactly between Sphendone and Carceres I get 6% bonus in defense and not 3?
And if I put more than one what happens? The bonus drops to 3%?
Is the same thing to be done with the Leukoi Track and the forge points?
Yes if you put the Rousioi track between the Sphendone and Carceres it will give 3% to both of them for a combined 6%. If you add any other tracks between these buildings they will also be added to both sides. So if you had 3 Rousioi tracks between both buildings it would be 18%.

This mechanic works for all 3 of the tracks. So for the Leukoi one that gives forge points that will also be added to both the Sphendrone and Carceres.

Lupus17

Farmer
There is something wrong with the first Training Reward.

You get a Hippodrome Sphendone Level 1, the same thing then the Reward for the 6 Quest.

Now a have 2x Hippodrome Sphendone, in the very Beginning of the Event. It would make a lot more sense to receive a Hippodrome Sphendone Upgrade as first Training Reward.

CrashBoom

Legend
There is something wrong with the first Training Reward.

You get a Hippodrome Sphendone Level 1, the same thing then the Reward for the 6 Quest.

Now a have 2x Hippodrome Sphendone, in the very Beginning of the Event. It would make a lot more sense to receive a Hippodrome Sphendone Upgrade as first Training Reward.
you are wrong
after quest 6 you get a Carceres

and you have 2 spendrone because you got a spendone AND a Carceres after quest 6 (which was a bugfix that didn't remove the already won spendone)

but if you want to have the correct amount you can write the support and they delete one spendone
(because why would you keep an additional building that you got by accident and shouldn't be given to you)

just wondering:
didn't you recognize that you collected quest 6 reward twice ?

Last edited:

DeletedUser7624

Every time I win a tournament I receive ranking points. Could @Dudettas or @Bella or any other IG staff please provide more info on what affects on ammount or what are difficulty limits (min and max) for these points. Once I've got 2k points and next time I've beat up same guy I got only 40 points :) both times max difficulty.

Azertonn

Merchant
I would like to see venetoi tracks buffed. for a 1x4 it should give 2fp = to that of a lvl 2 SoK. And the defense should be increased to max of 6% for the 1x4 being 4x lvl 1 sentinels would give 8%.
As for event being too complicated, i do not find it that complicated. Training is just your regular event. Tournaments are PvP using cards. I like the idea and give props for doing it.

I will give two FP if you have both end pieces. The center tracks buff the production of both end pieces if they are connected to both.

CrashBoom

Legend
Every time I win a tournament I receive ranking points. Could @Dudettas or @Bella or any other IG staff please provide more info on what affects on ammount or what are difficulty limits (min and max) for these points. Once I've got 2k points and next time I've beat up same guy I got only 40 points :) both times max difficulty.
but how much ranking points did you and your opponent have before both matches ?

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames

I've forwarded the request to have more clarity on this provided in game.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
You mean the "strong/weak against"?

In the second screen you have
- the diagram (triangle at right side center)
- the colored borders around the players and the icons in the portraits
- the highlighting of the opponents when hovering over a specific player (maybe only visible when reconfiguring the team)

In case you mean the reward percentages - It does not make any sense at all to have that information in the tournament screen