• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Duplicate: Sleeping moon is not shown sometimes

• Thread starter DeletedUser3456
  • Start date

DeletedUser3456

I've noticed that sometimes (I am not sure when exactly) "sleeping moon" sign is not shown above the military building though there is at least one opened and spare slot for military unit which you can train.
I shall describe the situation more precisely:
I have musketeer range with 2 open slots and other with 3 open slots. And there are exactly 2 muskeeteers in the first range and 3 in the second
After a battle when I lost several musketeers there are at least 1 open slot in these musketeer ranges without a musketeer, i.e. I can train them.
But! There is no "sleeping moon" sign above these military buildings.

This problem is not easy to reproduce.
For example, I tried to build spearfighter barracks, trained 2 spearfighters, then deleted one of them, but after this "sleeping moon" sign is shown correctly.

So to reproduce this problem maybe we need to have some specific military building (musketeer range among them) and not delete military units, but loose them in battle.

Also maybe this sleeping moon sign appears correctly after refreshing the page - have not tried this yet.

1.19.20955 (05.02.2014 14:24), skipjack (50438), zz1, en_US, WIN 12,0,0,44, Windows 7, Chrome/32.0.1700.107, 1366x673, Legacy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3456

OMG, this problem was already been posted here.
I should read at least topics from the first page of this forum. :confused:
Excuse me.

I want to add only, that in my case this sleeping moon sign is not shown after non-automatic battle against one of the sectors on the main map.