• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Shrine production menu

DeletedUser9702

I play on Android V1.141. It does not give me the option of selecting which production I want automatically starts 5min immediately.

DeletedUser

As we posted at the bottom of the announcement on these changes, until the next app version the mobile app can not offer any production option than 5 minutes.

*** P.S. While the production option change for these Diplomacy buildings (Shrine, Market, Mead Hall) is done for both browser and mobile, it will only work correctly on mobile as of the 1.141 app version. Until that time, the behavior will be as following:

• Any "idle" Diplomacy building will automatically start a 5 minute production when you visit the Settlement on mobile.
  • On collecting a Diplomacy building, a new 5 minute production will automatically be started.
  • Any currently running production set from browser will be respected on mobile (for example if you start a 1 day production on browser, it remains as 1 day and can be collected on mobile - though the collection would then automatically start a new 5 minute production).
  • Likewise, the 5 minute productions from mobile will be visible, collectable, and cancel-able, on browser.
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may cause our mobile players. We do hope to have the 1.141 app version available for you in the near future though.​