• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Server Error

Server Error

• malfunction

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • other causes

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Amy Steele

Regent
Hi El-Empecinado, thanks for your questions!

The reason why we ask for system info, especially browser and OS in this situation is because not all users are affected. Therefore we start to look for what the affected users have in common. This then helps our development team to identify the cause.

Sometimes only one browser will be affected, though this is obviously not the case here. Sometimes an anti virus update, or a specific browser add on can prevent players from logging on successfully. The more information we can give our development team about any issue, the better.

Owl II

Emperor
What is the cause of the error? Is that clear? Because I still have it.
Support offered to change the browser. This is my response to them. I didn't get any messages after that.
This happens in any browser( Google Chrome, IE, Fire Fox, Puffin). As well as the mobile version does not work. The message "Internal server error. Try again later." I also tried another Internet provider. And another computer. The result is the same

DeletedUser

What is the cause of the error? Is that clear? Because I still have it.

The issue is caused because some players were able to start construction on settlement buildings that they did not have the population for. We are working to get this resolved as quickly as possible.

El-Empecinado

Merchant
my system is W-10,
I usually use Google Chrome.
Use Html5.
I've tried it with other browsers.
and I still can not enter and finish what I leave prepared, mainly the Viking settlement, to start the new settlement.
I would have advanced more, abandoning this settlement, wait 24 hours and start the new one, because the changes in the Viking settlement, has made it much more complicated to finish it on time.
and the changes are not the missions, also that the construction zone has more stones.
What solution will the administrators give us?
I reiterate my question, regarding who can enter tell us with what browser and with what system

Owl II

Emperor
The issue is caused because some players were able to start construction on settlement buildings that they did not have the population for. We are working to get this resolved as quickly as possible.
Oh! thanks for etelling us the reason. Now we can hope that it will be corrected at least.

El-Empecinado

Merchant
I've finally been able to enter, now to see how everything is.
I hope that those responsible make use of this responsibility and correct those possible losses, not only in assets, Points Forges or other forms of loss.
the emotional theme, this is priceless.

DeletedUser10147

I can confirm I have built more buildings in my Cultural Settlement than my population would allow. It was displaying incorrectly. If this is the cause how do I get my account fixed?

Ok my questions was answered in another post. If your having this issue go to support and open a ticket for your account. I was told this will allow them to fix your account.

Last edited by a moderator: