• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Seed Vault

Sl8yer

Regent
In that case, please tell me, how many goods and of what era have you come so far :)

No clue what my DT gave me. Not keeping track of that.

My onle problem is that until now, no one show me promising data to backup that.. the few that have that GB tell me they get medals, goods, coins, no diamonds and no goods.

So you just respond without reading?:rolleyes: Several persons in this topic responded they got goods. Also, if you want proof, it is completely stupid to claim it is useless, cause few people on your world use it. If they don't use it they can have no clue about it's value. Put it in your city, try it out and thhen try to come with an opinion based on something that actually says anything.

Last edited:

DeletedUser7239

So you just respond without reading?:rolleyes: Several persons in this topic responded they got goods. Also, if you want proof, it is completely stupid to claim it is useless, cause few people on your world use it. If they don't use it they can have no clue about it's value. Put it in your city, try it out and thhen try to come with an opinion based on something that actually says anything.

To me my opinion seems way better then yours :D until now you gave 0 answers to what matters :D
I do not need proof, just what players got, and someone did that, so i am thanksfull to him :D
Do i seem an idiot that spends goods to put something like that just for testing? :D really dude? :D
When artic orangery came out i put it without any question :D
Or you like it or you do not like it, in my case it seems a bad GB, so i need other players input :D

DeletedUser7649

To this point, most people don't, I don't either :)

If they don't use it they can have no clue about it's value.
This is not true at all. Higher aged players that have these gbs talk, and they decide for themselves based on that information whether or not to build it.

I do not need proof, just what players got, and someone did that, so i am thanksfull to him :D
I did too ;P

When artic orangery came out i put it without any question :D
Well duh, it produces fps, there was no reason NOT to put it up. ;P

DeletedUser7239

To this point, most people don't, I don't either :)

This is not true at all. Higher aged players that have these gbs talk, and they decide for themselves based on that information whether or not to build it.

I did too ;P

Well duh, it produces fps, there was no reason NOT to put it up. ;P

Finally someone that speaks my language xD
Yeah, at least 2pf like was talked before, but nooooo supply, coins, medals and diamonds(?) are more important :p

DeletedUser7454

A bit different observation about seed Vault. It's graphical representation is not very unique or distinctive as for the other GB. Actually it is very similar to plasma range barracks and frankly it is not so easy to spot it amongst other AF buildings. Not sure if that is intentional but for sure would be nice if it can be make into something more distinct.

DeletedUser7649

A bit different observation about seed Vault. It's graphical representation is not very unique or distinctive as for the other GB. Actually it is very similar to plasma range barracks and frankly it is not so easy to spot it amongst other AF buildings. Not sure if that is intentional but for sure would be nice if it can be make into something more distinct.
AS to the graphics, looking at Gaea, AO and SV next to each other, I'm really wondering why Gaea looks the way she does... AO and SV actually match the blues and oranges and white. Gaea is something entirely different...

DeletedUser6666

the chance of each throw is 1/6 :rolleyes:

but sorry that my game is too complicated for you :eek:

Probability and multiplication are two COMPLETELY different animals. Please quit trying to belittle people when you don't have the slightest clue about what you are talking about.

You would RARELY get twice A in your example.. Play it "enough" and you numbers are even worse.

Try again.

DeletedUser5429

Probability and multiplication are two COMPLETELY different animals. Please quit trying to belittle people when you don't have the slightest clue about what you are talking about.

You would RARELY get twice A in your example.. Play it "enough" and you numbers are even worse.

Try again.
BetaTest03 was speaking about mathematical expectation.
With case A, E(x) = 10
With case B, E(x) = 1/6 x 120 = 20
So indeed case B yields more than case A, speaking in terms of probabilities.
I don't know what you meant with your agressive post, but on this, mathematically speaking, it is you who are wrong... o_O

Sl8yer

Regent

So what do they talk about? If they do not have it all they can do is speculate.

For me it is clear. I placed a DT in my city because of the goods it gives. From the info posted here I can see I will benefit more from the Vault. Not only does ther Vault itself will give me more goods, but the supplies and coins will help me to finish the recurring quests faster with yet even more chance at goods. So I will trash the DT and place the Vault. That does not make the Vault a great building. All it says is that it suits me.