• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Rush GBG buildings by 50% with 50% diamonds

Aerendil

Squire
Reason
The 125 and 250 diamonds are too high for one person. This leads to discussions within the guild , who pay which building.
Details
Add an option to pay 50% of therushing cost
Balance
Diamond usage will probably be higher
Abuse Prevention
none needed
Summary
see above
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
yes
The 125 and 250 Diamond rush costs seem to be extremely unpopular in my guild and also in my life guilds. Can we split the rush costs?
Instead of one person paying 125 diamonds for a 60% building on the map or 250 for the 80% percent in your home sector, split the costs:

Option a) pay 50% of the costs and another guild member can pay the the remaining 50%. Then the building is finished. More programming is required

Option b) pay 50% of the costs and reduce the build time by 50% of the total build time, e.g. if the total build time is 180 minutes, paying 50% reduces the build time by 90 minutes. if the remaining build time is lower, the building is finished.
On first sight the spent diamonds for building rushing will decrease in total.
Two Counterarguments:
First: In most cases you need the attrition reduction when you conquer a sector instantly, so here the full price will be still paid.
And second: More people will spend diamonds on reduced prices for rushing where they would just wait the remaining build time and take the attrition.
This one is probaly easier to implement.

I prefer option b) but option a) would be fine as well

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

ArklurBeta

Baronet
Why can't you just split not for 1 building but more? You pay the full price for the 1st building then someone does the same on the 2nd one, 50-50% in the end.
Don't get me wrong, this of course would be somewhat a QoL addition, but doesn't seem "needed by many".

Aerendil

Squire
If you have 2 or 3 building spots or some buildings in neighbouring sectors there is no problem . But if you only have 1 like the the home sector or some of the outer sectors you cant split and you want the 60% Reduction building. There is the problem

Boo...

Baronet
It is necessary to speed up construction for medals.
By submitting offers for diamonds, you agree to the increase in value.