• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Rework the GBs

Do you think Great Buildings should under go rework?

• Yes

Votes: 42 91.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters

mcbluefire

Baronet
3,019,500 total goods needed (I came up with 3,017,000 but will use your number). If the city produces 6K per day it will take 503 days to gather the goods, not "1yr, 1 month and 1 day". I have about 6 more months to get all mine to 80 and am pressing because I want to get there before the next era is released. Collecting goods from RQs and GBG is an essential part of my plan, ymmv.
Thanks, @Pericles the Lion . I was certain I had updated my formula to use my last recorded goods amount...but it was still using maximum so it figured 3,019,500/(6551+825) and not the 6K that I had temporarily plugged in. Got the formula fixed now and yep 16.55 months or 503.25 days from beginning to end. Wishing you best of luck to hitting your goal. I get the feeling there will be no new age this year so think everyone making 6K+ goods/day will safely be done by SASH release.

I have 8.1 months left to go if I don't increase my goods production....but I am. ;)

CrashBoom

Legend
and all GB without exclusive bonus get removed
that would be fun :D

oh wait no more Blue Galaxy o_O
Cobalt Blue Lagoon also has x2 :p