• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Reconstruction Mode

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser4426

have rebuilt with the tool the city

on the whole already pretty fast

what I noticed is
buildings can not be deleted, that would be important

all production and coin buildings are in one and all the decorations and cultural buildings are together, it would be easier if these are separated. is called coins production cultural decorations each individually
In addition, it would also be nice to have event building extra especially watchfire and victory tower.

then I had the problem that I lacked streets! because it would be great if you still have access to the Baumenü ^ ^

many greetings

sirblu

Baronet
I know there are still things to work out on this feature - But, all in all it is such a wonderful feature can't you please just roll it out in J and V world? I know the answer is no but I really need this in my other worlds - Is there any update on a partial roll out perhaps?

DeletedUser8277

I've been putting off a redesign of my live city since I got to work with this here and see how it's even better than the fan planner for that purpose. I didn't know it was going to be another of these 4 month, given to some releases. Especially because it doesn't seem like anythings been changed at all since it got to beta and there's no balance type issues associated with it. Oh well, it certainly was a tease but it looks like I need to bite the bullet and do it old school, those set pieces really up the difficulty of it though. Glad it seems were stepping away from those.

sirblu

Baronet
I agree - It is workable just the way it is and I'm like you - I have held off on the the redesign of my city waiting and waiting and waiting but have seen no changes in Beta. But you know Murphy's Law - just when you bite the bullet and do it the old way - they will release it lol

DeletedUser8859

I know there are still things to work out on this feature - But, all in all it is such a wonderful feature can't you please just roll it out in J and V world? I know the answer is no but I really need this in my other worlds - Is there any update on a partial roll out perhaps?

Why not in Dinegu (EN4) first? No. Implement in all live servers/worlds when ready, as it is done with any other change.

DeletedUser8807

I'm with everyone else we REALLY need this reconstruction tool in our other worlds now,with all the events all the time I keep getting new thngs and can't even use them since my space needs to be re-considered Please Hurry !

DeletedUser8859

I think we have tested the Reconstruction Mode (RM) enough and feedback has been given:
* Need Delete button for buildings not longer desired while reconstructing.
* Access to items at the inventory to be used during reconstruction

Can Inno decide if incorporating these to the RM?
* No? Then what is pending to release it?
* Yes but it will take X time?
Well, if X time is too long can RM be released as is and improve it with delete button/Inventory at a next release?
If X Time is not long, then go ahead when ready.​

DeletedUser8277

I bit the bullet and finally did a redesign today, it cost me two store buildings but I guess that's the price you pay when you put it off as long as I did. I suppose I got spoiled using this over here because trying to see through all those buildings and find missing squares was so annoying. I guess that shows what a good feature this is going to be when it comes out if I'm already having a hard time playing the game without it.

The set buildings were really great when they came out and I am still glad I got them all but wow does it complicate things. I have multiple versions of the palace and elephant sets, moving those around yet making sure the pieces need to be connected and remembering off hand what needs roads and what doesn't is quite the headache.

qaccy

Emperor
I'm hopping on the train with the folks who're (im)patiently waiting for this feature to finally be officially announced for live servers!

housemouse

Squire
Please, please let the feature finally go live. It works and you can still take things into it later. Other updates go live and will be improved bit by bit later. Why not this? It's totally fun to rebuild and rearrange your world without having to delete good buildings

The reconstruction mode is on live servers for 2 months ... but not for everyone, only new players ("new" for 2 months anyway) have this possibility.
Innogames makes the same mistakes with the setting up of the incidents, there are those who have the reconstruction mode and there are the others ...
Not really fairplay...

DeletedUser6171

Wow! I just rebuilt my city with reconstruction mode ... what used to take hours I was now able to do in less than 30 minutes! :D
I agree that a delete button while in reconstruction mode would be nice.
Being able to sweep everything into the reconstruction holding tab was really nice.
I'm anxiously awaiting this feature to go live!!! I would take as is now in the live game.
:D:D:D:D:D

Wow! I just rebuilt my city with reconstruction mode ... what used to take hours I was now able to do in less than 30 minutes! :D
I agree that a delete button while in reconstruction mode would be nice.
Being able to sweep everything into the reconstruction holding tab was really nice.
I'm anxiously awaiting this feature to go live!!! I would take as is now in the live game.
:D:D:D:D:D
It is yet on live servers but not for all :(

DeletedUser8859

I would think older cities would have more need of a reconstruction than cities just 2 months old.

DeletedUser8316

When will this be on live for all? It doesn't even appear Inno is making any comments on the thread anymore.