• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I don't know if there is a negotiation option (been a long time since I played), but I think we need that option! I at least would be using that over fighting.
There are some encounters where you have to donate X:goods: produced in the QI settlement. You can chose any QI good in stock. However you’re limited to 2 specific goods buildings in QI’s settlement each “round.” After the reset you have select again 2 goods buildings.

Personally I’d rather like to see them only resetting the maps every <2w. Rather than everything. Until the “championship” has concluded. After which the whole thing resets. Would it mean you could get stuck with a bad choice? Yes but I think that could be easily worked around. By giving the option to either hard reset your settlement by choice (1x for free each championship) or resetting the selected buildings once (for free) each championship. With the letter at the condition that you have no military and goods buildings in the settlement upon resetting the choices. Every 2nd and later reset during of the choices during any championship could cost some premium currency.

one thing i really dislike about the mechanics of this feature ist that they are sooo slow and rigid(? not sure if the word fits 100%).
i want to be able to do more when i have the time, but i cannot, because of this 10h wait for resources.
and if i miss these crucial collections because of RL, i can barely do anything when i have the time.

maybe it would get better if i could finally play QI an the app, but still.

CDmark

Baronet
QI starting during a GBG season has a problem. Let's say you take a break, go to another guild, temporarily, right after GBG ends. You lose out on QI rewards because QI still has a week left. Then when you want to go back, you have a similar problem, when to leave. If you are leaving to rejoin before GBG starts, you lose out again on QI, the last 4 days and the reward chests.. Why not have them start the same day? GBG can start, then 2 hours later, QI.
Then we can have 3 full days off from playing these 11 day campaigns. I always liked my 3 days, no GBG, wish it was more time off, 7 days would be ideal. If you use QI as the leave/rejoin basis, then you miss the end of season fragments.

Last edited:

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Suggestion: Enemy army shuffle for action points. Certain armies can be really hard to defeat, and you often don't have a chance to move to another node to get a new army, so I think it would be good with a shuffle option if you're "stuck". Should probably cost similar amount of action points as a fight.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
QI starting during a GBG season has a problem. Let's say you take a break, go to another guild, temporarily, right after GBG ends. You lose out on QI rewards because QI still has a week left. Then when you want to go back, you have a similar problem, when to leave. If you are leaving to rejoin before GBG starts, you lose out again on QI, the last 4 days and the reward chests.. Why not have them start the same day? GBG can start, then 2 hours later, QI.
Then we can have 3 full days off from playing these 11 day campaigns. I always liked my 3 days, no GBG, wish it was more time off, 7 days would be ideal. If you use QI as the leave/rejoin basis, then you miss the end of season fragments.
It could be by design - discourage people leaving a guild at any time unless they're really just done with that guild and moving on and no pending reward is going to stop that.

maybe it would get better if i could finally play QI an the app, but still.
Was all the hype about QI not about how, Unlike GvG, it would be available across all platforms.? So why is that not the case? Can Community managers or ANYONE from INNO give us some idea of when it will be available (if ever) across the whole game. Or do they still not know if that will ever be possible?.

I don't know why, but no one asked this question, which I'm going to ask now by looking at some inserts, but is it possible that we will have an increase in the guild level after level 100?How about doubling down and posing a new challenge since there will be an IQ and GEX lv 10 update in the future, how about setting level 200 as the next benchmark.

I don't know why, but no one asked this question, which I'm going to ask now by looking at some inserts, but is it possible that we will have an increase in the guild level after level 100?How about doubling down and posing a new challenge since there will be an IQ and GEX lv 10 update in the future, how about setting level 200 as the next benchmark.
No one asked that because the change Inno did was the opposite.

Now every guild level 65 or more get the same benefits of a level 100 guuild.
There is little point of having a guild level over 65, so even more level after 100 would be useless.

CDmark

Baronet
It could be by design - discourage people leaving a guild at any time unless they're really just done with that guild and moving on and no pending reward is going to stop that.
Yea, but let's take a vacation example, quick log Monday morning to leave guild, screwed one way. Vacation over, come back, join following Monday and I get screwed again. A simple thing like taking a vacation, complicated. At some point, the game is becoming more like a cult, to be honest. Soon, if I get a knock on the door, I am expecting to hear, come join FOE, leave almost all your belongings behind, just bring a laptop, phone/tablet, credit card and coffee machine, don't forget the chargers. I wouldn't be surprised if retired people are thinking, "wow, I left work to take it easy, this game is as bad as work was".
My point, try to make some things easier, didn't we get a message about it, some Honcho, talking about easier. It is a simple scheduling item.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
My point, try to make some things easier, didn't we get a message about it, some Honcho, talking about easier. It is a simple scheduling item.
Did you really take to heart that message? ;) Because at the same time it proclaimed that they were looking to reduce repetitive actions, they introduced QI - for even more repetitive actions.

CDmark

Baronet
Did you really take to heart that message? ;) Because at the same time it proclaimed that they were looking to reduce repetitive actions, they introduced QI - for even more repetitive actions.
No, not anything with you Xi, in fact, you are a big help, always and it is much appreciated, things you figure out. Which brings up another topic, all these perfect timings needed to not get screwed. Air traffic controllers have it easier. Now, I like rivals, gives all events a nice twist and they are optional in the simple sense you don't have to do them. They do affect league results but that is a different topic. QS, I don't think it is bad, now that bugs are fixed. Is it boring, absolutely. Now, it isn't really a rant, I left my guild for a break. Now, when I look to go back, this "screwed" situation popped it's head up.

Matteozzzo

Squire
I'm not getting quantum points from my residential buildings, I'm getting only 5000 per hour. Is anyone else experiencing the same behavior?

Matteozzzo

Squire
I'm not getting quantum points from my residential buildings, I'm getting only 5000 per hour. Is anyone else experiencing the same behavior?

Update: I have received the extra quantum points, but with a delay compared to the 5000 points.

It is so confusing... Please Inno, try to make the mechanics clearer.