• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Harold Nat

Squire
Baking Sudoku Master
Am I the only one who started the new QI settlement with a very weird zoom setting? The default view makes the village really small.

Matteozzzo

Squire
One battle costs 3500 quantum actions and even a villa gives only 200 quantum actions every 10 hours.
So, what's the point in residential buildings giving quantum actions?
Increase the amount they give, or just remove that ridiculous production.

Last edited:

VFRMark

Farmer
Restarted my OCEAN city about 2 weeks ago and QI had just started, but no QI building in city. i could understand it not being there for the 1st QI run but does a player have to wait months to take part if he missed the start event. If so this will drive players away who expect to take part and new players who create a city to take part

Ashura Tsunoda

Merchant
Restarted my OCEAN city about 2 weeks ago and QI had just started, but no QI building in city. i could understand it not being there for the 1st QI run but does a player have to wait months to take part if he missed the start event. If so this will drive players away who expect to take part and new players who create a city to take part
Are you playing with app or browser? I think it`s only available for browsers just now.

CDmark

Baronet
IS THE PHANTOM POPULATION BUG FIXED?????? Nothing in bugs report about it although the topic is listed under "FIXED". It has been listed as fixed but it wasn't fixed.
Ah, good thing you fixed the costs for "Move" and "Actions" problem. It was bothering me a less difficult level had less cost. Good thing you bumped that cost up for DL1 to be like DL 6 and didn't reduce it. Bravo!!! Makes me feel QS, Quantum Special...not :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
IS THE PHANTOM POPULATION BUG FIXED?????? Nothing in bugs report about it although the topic is listed under "FIXED". It has been listed as fixed but it wasn't fixed.
Create a new bug report then, please. It doesn't even cost any Quantum Actions.

LeonaRdo78

Merchant
Tell me if this is an update or a bug. After the Cottage and Tailor completed construction on them, coins and hammers began to be collected immediately (not after 10 hours as before). Who else had this?

e2m2

Squire
Tell me if this is an update or a bug. After the Cottage and Tailor completed construction on them, coins and hammers began to be collected immediately (not after 10 hours as before). Who else had this?
Your question is not clear: Are you saying you received coins and supplies immediately after the buildings finished being built (not normal behavior) or are you saying the buildings began producing coins and supplies immediately after they finished being built (normal behavior).

LeonaRdo78

Merchant
Let me clarify. As soon as these buildings were completed, collection became immediately available on them. I immediately collected coins and tools.

CDmark

Baronet
Let me clarify. As soon as these buildings were completed, collection became immediately available on them. I immediately collected coins and tools.
I planted a cottage, came back, no bug - :Thumbsup:but had no instant coin. I did leave my tab open when it was building, just in case.

e2m2

Squire
Well, the same thing just happened to me. I don't remember seeing this before. Not sure if bug or new feature.

Norde

Merchant
Well, the same thing just happened to me. I don't remember seeing this before. Not sure if bug or new feature.
Same here, we are the chosen one, haha (but I will ignore it and do not collect for 10 hours, I wanna see how far I can go normally)
(someone just started with 30 fast unit + etc)