• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Uvuli

Merchant
Changing the colour of the flag doesn't mean it's more fun. It's just easier to see.

Most of the suggestion are not a change to the game mode, but more of interface improvement.
I don't include many changes to the core mechanic, because it's very difficult that they would be adopted, for various reasons. Remember that as a player I don't care if a feature change makes players consume less diamonds. Inno does.

The only actual change to the feature mechanic I suggested is the node part. But even there the suggestion is limited on the order we can clear intermidiate nodes, not the boss of each difficulty level. Because that would have a major impact on the feature, and clearly Inno doesn't want that (or they would never have solved the bug that allowed us to just jump to the boss).
I did say you were totally right, right?

If a guild with 80 member already completed level 10 in one incursion (not my case), which difficulty level should they start in to have at least 12 800 progress available?

(12 800 = 80* 160, 2 free chest for everybody in the guild)

e2m2

Squire
If a guild with 80 member already completed level 10 in one incursion (not my case), which difficulty level should they start in to have at least 12 800 progress available?

(12 800 = 80* 160, 2 free chest for everybody in the guild)
I was under the impression that each new Incursion restarts at Level 1. Is this not the case?

I was under the impression that each new Incursion restarts at Level 1. Is this not the case?
Not according to the announcment:

To participate, all Guilds should also choose their Quantum Officer(s), as this person will be responsible for selecting the difficulty of your journey and the path the Guild is supposed to follow.

Ashura Tsunoda

Merchant
Are you a Quantum Officer? If so, did you have to select the difficulty at any time?

I am aware of selecting paths, but not sure what "difficulty" means...
The QI had to be started by an officer. At the moment there was just this one difficulty to choose from. But in the future there will probably be more.

Nessie

Baronet
I'm not sure which prizes we are suppost to get after one period: I just got a very few fragments. Is InnoGames talking about the chests that we can buy only with diamonds? In this case, InnoGames should not misleadingly refer to it as a "prize". These are items available for purchase

The Lady Ann

Baronet
I'm not sure which prizes we are suppost to get after one period: I just got a very few fragments. Is InnoGames talking about the chests that we can buy only with diamonds? In this case, InnoGames should not misleadingly refer to it as a "prize". These are items available for purchase
available to purchase whit stuff you got as rewards for playing depending how far you got or yes you can just get the credit card out

Norde

Merchant
I'm still opposed to restarting the whole constructing every 14 days, playable even with bugs, to some extent. The only question is, how long will the players be able to stand the constant starting from scratch?
After a big swallow, it's fun in its own way, except that you have to build for 5 days before you can play properly. Which won't last long.
still hoping that the primitive graphics will be improved.

which, on the other hand, is positive, that relatively little playing time is required. I mean that I come up, build, and then again in half a day. Not the usual fight fight fight, unit swap click click click click click click click click, fight fight fight, repeat.

hopefully all 3 bugs will be fixed as I don't see it marked as being forwarded to developers.

Let me drop here something, maybe some player will find it useful.
If this is all new to you (guide)
drive.google.com/file/d/1F9A0Vja6_GwaWCa2HHVCanPZd53i_l7q/view?usp=sharing

QI Strategy - my step by step settlement building (at the moment only a calculation, I will follow this tomorrow)
drive.google.com/file/d/1miCN0MVyS4YyE4u8qlhsqRecs5a4lych/view?usp=sharing

edit1: alright, they changed Villa population, have to recalculate everything
"making it less of a burden in terms of Euphoria" <-happiness bug was the burden
Edit2: ok, everything working but seems less effective

Last edited:

Tempestas

Squire
I'm still opposed to restarting the whole constructing every 14 days, playable even with bugs, to some extent. The only question is, how long will the players be able to stand the constant starting from scratch?
After a big swallow, it's fun in its own way, except that you have to build for 5 days before you can play properly. Which won't last long.
still hoping that the primitive graphics will be improved.

which, on the other hand, is positive, that relatively little playing time is required. I mean that I come up, build, and then again in half a day. Not the usual fight fight fight, unit swap click click click click click click click click, fight fight fight, repeat.

hopefully all 3 bugs will be fixed as I don't see it marked as being forwarded to developers.

Let me drop here something, maybe some player will find it useful.
If this is all new to you (guide)
drive.google.com/file/d/1F9A0Vja6_GwaWCa2HHVCanPZd53i_l7q/view?usp=sharing

QI Strategy - my step by step settlement building (at the moment only a calculation, I will follow this tomorrow)
drive.google.com/file/d/1miCN0MVyS4YyE4u8qlhsqRecs5a4lych/view?usp=sharing
I'm actually glad we are restarting. My original settlement, I played badly. Each time I restart I will think a little bit differently.