• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Ok, so I have 5 Amphitheatres and still lacking happiness. So what am I supposed to do?
Also: why did they name it Euphoria? it's just still happiness...
Build Arches instead of amphitheatres. Ideally before you build happiness-sucking decos.

e2m2

Squire
Ok, so I have 5 Amphitheatres and still lacking happiness. So what am I supposed to do?
Also: why did they name it Euphoria? it's just still happiness...
It's the population bug that has already been reported. You have 500 population, but FOE thinks you have 700 and hence wants you to provide more euphoria.

MATR

Squire
I'm not a programmer but since population is so easy to calculate and the problem hasn't been solved instantly, to me it means that population is a stored value. It is added to and subtracted from during the course of play. The programmers can't find what causes the error in the stored pop value. It would be helpful if we could tell exactly when it goes too high. Preferably the actions just prior to the wrong value showing. But I'm not a programmer and this isn't feedback and I was told only a bot reads this thread.
Here's my feedback: Horrible customer service response to product problem makes me very disappointed.. I know it is BETA and I should expect errors, but what I don't expect is disrespect from the people who wanted this test performed and then don't have the common decency to make a single response to me. Even a simple "Thank you for discovering the problem, we are working on resolving it as soon as possible" My only conclusion is Inno doesn't care about the customer.

Uvuli

Merchant
Doesn't matter anyways actually since I'm stuck. I lose every fight. And it's only round 3.
Would be nice if someone from InnoGames or so would give some explanation and directions, but guess that's not going to happen considering what I've read about it.

Jubilee

Merchant
I have put down 2 Public baths (600 happiness). One Arena(150 happiness). Two statues & towers @ 75 each (300 in total). So why does it say I only have 450 Happiness & my residents are very unhappy?

CrashBoom

Legend
they changed the battle points (/50 = ranking points)
from a few hundred to

points.jpg

and interesting: for the Castle System those battles gives points
but for example not considered for Himeji Castle

Shelby GT500

Merchant
they changed the battle points (/50 = ranking points)
from a few hundred to

View attachment 10886

and interesting: for the Castle System those battles gives points
but for example not considered for Himeji Castle
The scoring of battles must be based on the Era in which the player's main city is located and not the same whether everyone is in the same Era or not...

hades8840

Squire
The lack of being able to get increased att/def stats is rubbish seeing we lose our little settlements each renewal they need to improve the ability to get some decent stats that has stopped me doing anything now for 3 days while i try increase them

Caprea

Merchant
I have three cottages and three roof tile houses. That should be 450 people I also have 2 tailors, 2 butchers, 2 army buildings and 1 goods buildings, they should need 450 people so far fine but why does the game tell me about 200 people and why do I nee 650 euphoria?

I just find it too time-consuming, with just a few guild members you can't even get to the first level. It's also ok that you need a lot of active players to get far, that will also ensure that many guilds don't play this. I'm disappointed that nothing has been created that brings the fun back to the game or at least takes about the same amount of time as the GVG. Since I no longer play the cultural settlements and a few events if they are too time-consuming, it will be the same with the Quantum. The only advantage is that I will rebuild my city and will no longer need the buildings that produced guild goods from the lower ages for the GvG. (translated text)

e2m2

Squire
I have three cottages and three roof tile houses. That should be 450 people I also have 2 tailors, 2 butchers, 2 army buildings and 1 goods buildings, they should need 450 people so far fine but why does the game tell me about 200 people and why do I nee 650 euphoria?
It's a bug. Already reported.

Aether7

Farmer
Dear Kings and Queens,
On Thursday, February 1st, you can enjoy the arrival of Quantum Incursions together with the rest of your guild!

This is the place to be if you have any questions about it or would like to discuss it with other players.
Please keep in mind that your opinion may differ from the opinions of other players, you don't have to convince each other of anything here. :)

We appreciate your feedback!

Please write your feedback in a factual and constructive way and stay on topic.
So that we can pass your feedback on to the developers, the following points would be important to note:
  • Feedback that only contains one sentence like "Luck is not with me." is not helpful. Please make sure to include reasons for your opinion.
  • The same goes for positive feedback. We are happy about it of course, but describing what exactly you like is always very helpful!
  • Limit your feedback to the actual content. Feedback like "You should improve X" or feedback that refers to other game content or previous events is not helpful.
  • Questions that ask when it will be released on the live server will not be answered. We always announce it in time there.
  • Don't report any bugs here. Please use the bugs forum.
  • Use the "Like" button if another player has already reflected your opinion well.
Thank you very much and have fun!

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team
Overall I do not like QI in its current state but do think the concept is good and has potential with improvements:

• Don't see the point of needing quantum actions. Everyone is already limited in the amount of actions they can do with how many coins, supplies, goods, units they can produce in their quantum town.
  • Balance the cost, production times of buildings... maybe just match them to what they are in the main game where its already balanced. It should not take 10 hours to produce supplies and then 1 second to convert then to goods. Makes no logical sense.
  • Make some way were we can trade in excess coins, supplies, goods, etc. from our main town with some conversion factor, maybe 10 coins for 1 quantum coin. I'm not sure what that should be but should of course be more cost effective to produce quantum coin in quantum town.
  • Decorations should provide happiness not cost it. Again no logical sense here. Military, supply and goods buildings could cost happiness instead. People don't like living next to a military base or quarry. I do like that decorations provide attack/defense boosts.
  • Instead of starting over from scratch each season, how about letting us upgrade our town to the next age? Donating EMA goods could provide 2x progress vs 1x for IA goods. Higher difficulty levels could put us up against higher age units. Could get to an Industrial age town for the last season of the championship.
  • For final boss battles, have an interactive GvG like battle (with direct attacking and defending) against other guilds for control of the castle. Matchups would be based on which guilds get to the final stage at the same time. Use the quantum goods collected on the map to place sieges. Battles could last a day.
  • In subsequent seasons guilds that control castles must balance resources between defending their previous castle and taking another castle, perhaps higher age castle which earns them more ranking points.
  • With this castle attack and defense idea, the first season could start with BA instead of IA and then we would be finishing the championship round in CA which would correlate well with the real end of castle building.

Uvuli

Merchant
Now I wonder why there is such a large map in QI when it's not being used. A map the size used for GE, or even smaller, would be sufficient.