• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Tudor Almighty

Merchant
Besides the 10h waiting time for anything, which is the first thing that Inno should change, what I hate most is the fact that I can't actually see what has been done in the past nodes and in the previous levels, to be able to rethink my strategy and plan better for the next session. By the time I log in after 10 hours, or in most cases a day, there is too much that I've missed, and can't see what's coming either, to plan better...

wwwoodchuck

Merchant
That's how ballistae are balanced. They normally take ~4 hits to take down a horse of the same age. 6 hits when it has a higher boost than you doesn't sound unreasonable - maybe a little unlucky.

From my damage calculator:

View attachment 10872

At 1-3 damage, ~5 hits would be the norm, but more than 5 with bad luck is quite plausible.
Several years ago, when I first started the game, specs like this would have fascinated me, and I would have my own spreadsheets I could share!! I still have tabs and tabs of them, only I cannot remember what they are for or how they work anymore. Such is life!

Since the start of my mental decline, now… I just want to hit auto and have something happen besides all my units die. I spent enough time and money on a city to where I COULD just hit auto, I win, then I move on. I am a happy guy. I win by hitting Auto until I lose, then I move on, I am still a happy guy. That was fun! We can try again tomorrow!

I do not want to manually battle. It is tedious, boring and not something I even slightly enjoy doing. For those who do enjoy it, great! Go for it and have fun!! Me? I am sitting that out.

Está utilizando una aplicación de terceros que no es compatible con el juego. Apáguelo y verá que este es el punto. Así que

Resuelto. Ocurre cuando recojo monedas. De momento como solución me sirve salir del quantum y volver a entrar. Engorroso pero funciona. Gracias, LeonaRdo78.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
So the first week is over and I now have enough supplies, medals and happyness to be able to produce enough units and goods to focus on the map.
I believe that building the settlement can be done in 4-6 days in the next round.
However, I don't think I want to make a new settlement every 14 days.
As a friend said: My biggest problem is probably that it's about as exciting as watching grass grow or paint dry.

The 10 hours of production time, I'm starting to turn to them. They have the advantage that I only have to think about the settlement and the map twice a day.

I'm afraid these settlements will be what make me drop QI

In my settlement today:

3 Tailors
2 Goat Farms
3 Cottages
2 Villa'es
2 Units buildings
1 Goods building
2 Triumphal Arch
1 Amphitheater

Each 10 hours:
131.250 QI medals
187.500 QI supplies

Last edited:

CDmark

Baronet
They just did an update while I was in the middle of typing a QS message to guildmates. After the update, went to QS, no change, just the Quantum Same Quantum Status Quo, Quantum Stuck. My message explaining some things to the mates erased, wasted Quantum Seconds.

Norde

Merchant
Day8: 15 fights, 36 coins donating, +101 progress, 0 action points left, im done for today
If it counted the action points received from the houses... and if I could expand the city...but when?
edit: +36 fights, +72 progress, won a lot of action points
Day7: ~40 fights, 80+ progress, 0 action points left, mostly auto fight, +1 triumphal arc +1 aqueduct (i cant afford more because of the happiness bug)
I feel like I'm finally doing something, not much, but something. After the action points gone im just sitting. Without wasting 1 day and no bug, maybe I can shorten to 4-5 days the building phase
Day6: 0 fights, I had luck, (someone almost took the whole donation node), I donated 36x, +55 progress, 10k action points left.
187k / 187k production (10h), seems to be enough to participate daily.
Day5: 0 fights, 2 triumphal arch / 4 cottage + 1 villa / 5 tailor + 3 buthcer +1 goat farm(7,5h and ready)
production: 112k money / 121k supply + 65k if goat farm rdy
I got too much supply, 7,5h and I will build a Villa and another triumphal arch too keep the 1,5* production rate
Day4: 2 fights, 3 units left, more city development, end of the day - second Triumphal Arch, first Villa
Day3: 0 fight, I missed money/supply donation node, than donate goods (I used the starting amount), 5 nodes left but can't participate in any, more city development, bored
Day2: 8-12 fights, city development
Day1: 13-15 fights, city development, +3 expansions

Last edited:

CDmark

Baronet
Hmm, I go back to type the message again, would you believe another update Quantum Started. I am Quantum Serious. Oh, 2 updates, QS is the Quantum Same. AND 2 messages were cut off, erased.

So, my guild is trying to attack the fort node before we take on the boss node because Boss Biff has a Buff from that node.
What to do while I am waiting?
I decided I am going to give Niko at Golden Goal Gyros some competition by opening up my food truck.

Menu @ Quantum See Dees - Quantum Shop and Snack

Quantum Souvlaki - 100 Quantum Shards
Quantum Spanakopita - 75 Quantum Shards
(made by yiayia with fresh feta farm cheese from free range, never bell-collared QS goats)
Quantum Slushies - 50 Quantum Shards one flavor Quantum Strawberry

Quantum Souvenirs include

Quantum Sunset key chain, 50 Quantum Shards - to remind you of the time you watched a few sunsets go by waiting for bugs to be fixed
Quantum Shot Glasses, 40 Quantum Shards with the famous Quantum Soldier, Quantum "Steriod" Steve Smith, in the Quantum Scene of him hugging a tree and boasting about his 1-1 damage Quantum Stat.

Stop on by, FOE members get 10% off, you just have to wait 10 hours for the Quantum System to accept the discount.

e2m2

Squire
lol, good one, I guess it depends on how one interprets it. The medals do show-up in your main city but this may be off topic as it is not technically feedback, wait I can make it feedback:
FEEDBACK: I don't like how the wording is written for q-medals pop-up as I don't know if it means I can get expansions for the q-city or my main city.
Yes, they could make it clearer.

They did spell it out clearly in the announcement:
Wait, what are these Quantum Medals? While the Medals can already be earned now, their application will not make it into the first iteration of the feature. Later on, we intend to make these Medals another way to unlock expansions in your main City!

suse25

Farmer
I thought it was a game that asked about the skills of a guild and not how much purchasing power a guild has?

It could be a good thing if it's improved, it shouldn't be another guild game that's mostly about fighting, we already have two of them.

And I think there's already enough aggressiveness in the GG, it would be nice to have less fights, more other tasks that can only be solved by the guild together. It's actually a reflection of the community adventure from Elvenar, so it works without a fight and without buying everything I need.

With the possibility that I can buy an acceleration of productions and more space and everything else, this will not be a fair game, that should be left out.

I don't think purchase options have any place in guild games, but it should be about a guild creating something together from the individual members' own abilities.

Of course, Inno also wants and has to earn money, but not in guild games, that's the wrong signal to the world and divides the Foe world, what is that supposed to say??? Please think about what kind of statement you are making for Foe as a whole (only those who can afford it are allowed to play here), honestly, you can't be serious.

CDmark

Baronet
I guess we have a Quantum Selective bug. I have 65% A/D, and I wasn't expecting to have any attack bonus. Well, in battle, I had 60% D, not 65% and, of course, no attack bonus. It is like when my Aqueduct became active, the D on the victory pillar was no longer valid, very Quantum Strange.

Jubilee

Merchant
From what I have seen & experienced we are not able to get Attack/Defence boosts. Built more than 2 Attack Decorations & I only get one amount they do not stack. So here I am with a 5% attack boost trying to fight troops with 50% which is totally insane. Now the Attack boosts of the enemy has gone up to 60%. I can make military units all I like but I am totally defeated every time. What kind of idiotic game does not give you the ability to actually win a fight? Where do we get extra Attack boosts. I am pretty good with cultural settlements. Used up my shards building up my city to make as many supplies as possible yet I still cannot make enough for the Top decorations or cultural buildings to get more attack/defence boosts or happiness. This late in the game I am still wondering when I will make enough supplies. Oh & there is the frustrating 10 hour wait in between. Not paying for the privilege of speeding up production only to find my military cannot win a fight. The game does not work. There is probably some sort of pattern of play to this game & a specific order but if that is the case then there is no strategy or tactical play for the Guilds only get the right sequence.

Last edited:

Uvuli

Merchant
Ok, so I have 5 Amphitheatres and still lacking happiness. So what am I supposed to do?
Also: why did they name it Euphoria? it's just still happiness...

Attachments

• unhappycity.jpg
    unhappycity.jpg
    328.3 KB · Views: 26