• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

MATR

Squire
:rolleyes: yes, we are talking about 5500 additional shards on top of the starting amount, that's what i want to know because

certainly nothing unbalanced or difficult for the credit card. but if this is not the case, it means you got them from rewards and you have monster luck.
maybe higher levels gives more, but 13 shards(20%) the most I've seen, -> 5500/13=423
and then I think about how all this participation came together, if you couldnt unlock the expansions at the start
Yes I used the credit card for whatever I wanted or needed. It was not luck, I don't think I won much if any shards. I started my city like a fool. Built some houses and some production forgetting all about happiness. My first collections were at a multiplier of 0.2x, only 20% of what I was expecting. With no directions and no guidance I realized I was screwed, got pissed off and got out the credit card to try and fix the issue. I didn't have any issues buying expansions and paying to complete constructions or productions instantly. I didn't keep track of what I spent, but it was less than a night on the town and I didn't have to risk a DUI.
Our guild is on level 5 map and we are struggling to make progress. My city is now showing a population calculation error and I'm only getting 1.2X multiplier when it should be 1.5x. I turned in a ticket a few minutes ago.
Even with the size of my city and the CC spending it is still not enough. I can't do more than a dozen fights and lose 1-3 troops on most fights. Enemy has 60% boost I got 75% from forgotten temple and tourney grounds. I was able to contribute 45 troops on troop contribution node. It appears to me the fighting is going to be the thing that stops us. I can make goods, resources and troops for contributions but if I can't win any battles cause I lose all my troops in a battle then I'm finished. Today I added an Aqueduct (+10% a/d aa and da) and 2 Victory towers (+10% a/d aa), once we get to a fight node I can see if it helps.

Last edited:

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
View attachment 10854
Why is the chest always blocked? Do you have to finish all the battles?
Your guild has to finish at least 1 difficulty.

Once they have, when you click on the chest you'll see this: 1707366904941.png

Which you have to wait until the end of the incursion to open. If you finish higher difficulties one presumes the 6 rewards across the top improve based on your latest difficulty completed instead.

fredthefat

Farmer
It suddenly dawned on me: QI is an Event!

In every Event you collect thingies, you make progress, and you win prizes because of the thingies you collected and the progress you made. And if you want to, you can buy a Silver or Gold pass.

In QI you collect fights or donations, and at every 30 points, you will get a prize from the Quantum Pass - and more prizes if you buy the Silver or Gold pass. Just like in every other event.

QI is an everlasting never-ending Event, for which guilds get as an additional bonus ranking points.

Once I realised that QI is basically an Event, it all made sense to me.
It seems like a cross between an event and another settlement. But at least in those you get a fancy new building for your city as reward. Here you get nothing for your city as far as I can tell. Your city doesn't help QI, and QI can't help your city. I don't understand what the point of it is supposed to be.

If they really want some unrelated thing to spend time on, make a direct link to that little mine-sweeper game thing from Aztec settlement. That was kind of fun.

MATR

Squire
just realized that neo-colossus needs 1000 frags to make a single kit, I won two in a battle that I lost a troop I couldn't replace without spending 45 diamonds. Strange you can spend diamonds to heal troops. 1000 frags is nuts. My troops now have 95% attack and enemy has 60%, archers couldn't kill mounted warrior with two hits and required 3 hits. I consider myself excellent at manual battle, I know how to use terrain boosts and how to use battle order to win. It is just not possible to avoid losing troops if they take 3 hits to kill the enemy even though they have more than 150% attacking strength. I know the actual damage done is affected by a random amount. However, the random amount can be skewed by people that are interested in profit. I've suspected skewing in gbg battles on auto, it is hard to prove because I can't go back and look at the battles to see what happened. When I manually battle I can win easily. When I start in manual then watch the auto-battle, I win and don't see anything other than stupidity moves by the AI with my troops (IE attacking enemy rogues first, attack artillery with flying units first). It feels more and more like a slot-machine. If we have to battle without rogues in IA at least be fair about the battles and fix the AI so there is a logic it like normal people would fight. As it is we are fighting suicide attackers, who don't care if they die. AL they care about is inflecting as much damage as possible and killing at least one on my troops. I don't like fighting suicide fighters., It is not fun like it was when I started 4 years ago. Then I could battle and win manually and the AI behaved like one would expect.
4 frags total out of 6 days,=.667 frags per day, 1500 days I will have a selection kit. It takes 8 levels for Neo-colo, it will take a few years to get one for me with frags. lol
I do have 2 complete kits in Inventory i got from quantum pass, I'm at roughly 400 progress, can't tell exactly (would be nice to know the actual amount) and can't tell how much progress occurs from each engagement. I am so glad I didn't buy the silver and gold pass packages. At this point it seems to me the rewards are low, the cost is high and time required is high. If I had to choose between doing QI or an event I would do the event.

1707368368120.png1707369714982.png

rumpelrose

Farmer
As a QI officer, I'd like to have the possibility to mark a node as to be ignored. Same as in GBG, with the possibility of a window popping if someone wants to go there or do anything (except moving away) if already there.

CrashBoom

Legend
Any idea how the rewards are given? Are they split between the guild?
except the championship end reward (according to the ranking) the rewards are earned personally

40% chance that an action (fight / donate / ...) gives an action
and every 30 progress you get a reward from the pass

MATR

Squire
Unsure why the use of Q-metals is a debate, under Q-pass it states Q-medals can be used for Q-city expansions, It says the same thing in Q-Incursions reward chest.
1707396436660.png 1707396647647.png

Goldra

Marquis
I think the problem with population and euphoria is in the town hall. Watching the others players with that problem, most of them it get resolved if town hall gives 200 population. Its like the resources it gives. At the start, it doesnt give resources, but when you reach level 2 in the map, it start giving resources. Maybe it gives population depend on the map level.

Arch1e

Marquis
Didn’t there use to be a compilation of reported bugs for new features, and then @Juber would update that as they got fixed? Or was that just for the new era? I’m thinking there may be a need to have a Q&A of the same sort so all questions people have asked would be answered in one place too. For the moment, it feels like everything has just gone into a void.

MATR

Squire
I think the problem with population and euphoria is in the town hall. Watching the others players with that problem, most of them it get resolved if town hall gives 200 population. Its like the resources it gives. At the start, it doesnt give resources, but when you reach level 2 in the map, it start giving resources. Maybe it gives population depend on the map level.
Could be you are correct but would be a really ignorant method to trick players. I checked on what others are reporting the amounts of extra population vary from 50 too many to 400 too many. Not everyone has 200 extra population like me.
FYI: There is a thread "TOO MUCH POPULATION" in forums BUGS Reporting. Mooingcat reported it on Monday. As of now there is no response from Support or moderators that the problem is acknowledged and getting attention. The lack of communication from the ownership side is frustrating. I turned in a ticket and got this response 8 hours later:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kono

Merchant
So many posts complaining about bugs. Beta is by definition unfinished product, that's why it is Beta. If you don't want to test with bugs don't play on Beta, it's that simple. If you see a bug, go and report it in the bugs section. This thread is supposed to be about the feedback.