• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Owl II

Emperor
If I understood correctly announcement and saw on the first nodes, using certain units doubles not only the progress points, but the rewards too. The same with goods and resources. Right?
So, I hit the node with ballista, where ballista are indicated as preferred units. I get X2 points progress. But the rewards are not doubled. Has anyone seen this before? I'm talking about a node
Everything here is even funnier than it seemed at first. Autobattle gives a double reward, as it should be. But if you hit with hands, you won't get a doubling.

Owl II

Emperor
Agree and pointed that out very early in reviewing it about a week ago...

Way to GO! -> EXCLUDE vast swaths of your gaming population! Very very ELITEist!!

If I wanted to play a new game, I would venture out of FoE and find one.

Guys, you're wrong about that. There is a limited number of moves (quantum actions) for one person. Even if you manage to get anywhere beyond the third level, you will not be able to advance further in the pass line. Btw, you can skip some nodes on the levels and go higher before you have cleared everything.

Owl II

Emperor
That is, 80 people can do more than 5. Suddenly, right? GBG and GE are the same, just not as visually as here, with their wonderful paid pass

CDmark

Baronet
QS update

So, last node, difficulty 7, before the boss, I go in, opponent has 3 mounties and 3 tree huggers. It usually takes me 3 hits with a ballista to take down a mountie unless there is a hill. It Quantum Seems the hills are always on the other side. I may get 1, been calling it my little anthill. So I launch
B-1 1 damage
B-2 1 damage
I Quantum Say, "Hey, what's with the Quantum Stallion?"
I look, my ballista has 0% attack boost, 50% defense boost
I didn't read anything about Quantum Stealing, my Forgotten Temple attack, stolen.
I have the defense, so I reload the game.
I see 50% A/D before I launch the battle (note: already spent Quantum Actions on the first fight)
I launch again
B-1 1 damage
B-2 1 damage
I look, "Are you Quantum Serious? no attack?"

quantum stealing.jpeg

Lost Quantum Actions again.

So, I have myself an official QS, Quantum Situation.
If I go in to check and it is still 50% just defense, I Quantum Squander 4300 action points. So, I may take a Quantum Siesta on this node.

Uvuli

Merchant
It suddenly dawned on me: QI is an Event!

In every Event you collect thingies, you make progress, and you win prizes because of the thingies you collected and the progress you made. And if you want to, you can buy a Silver or Gold pass.

In QI you collect fights or donations, and at every 30 points, you will get a prize from the Quantum Pass - and more prizes if you buy the Silver or Gold pass. Just like in every other event.

QI is an everlasting never-ending Event, for which guilds get as an additional bonus ranking points.

Once I realised that QI is basically an Event, it all made sense to me.

shad2389

Viceroy
It suddenly dawned on me: QI is an Event!

In every Event you collect thingies, you make progress, and you win prizes because of the thingies you collected and the progress you made. And if you want to, you can buy a Silver or Gold pass.

In QI you collect fights or donations, and at every 30 points, you will get a prize from the Quantum Pass - and more prizes if you buy the Silver or Gold pass. Just like in every other event.

QI is an everlasting never-ending Event, for which guilds get as an additional bonus ranking points.

Once I realised that QI is basically an Event, it all made sense to me.
it still does'nt make sense to me as they advertised it as being gvg's replacement and it 's far from replacing it

Aerendil

Squire
QS update

So, last node, difficulty 7, before the boss, I go in, opponent has 3 mounties and 3 tree huggers. It usually takes me 3 hits with a ballista to take down a mountie unless there is a hill. It Quantum Seems the hills are always on the other side. I may get 1, been calling it my little anthill. So I launch
B-1 1 damage
B-2 1 damage
I Quantum Say, "Hey, what's with the Quantum Stallion?"
I look, my ballista has 0% attack boost, 50% defense boost
I didn't read anything about Quantum Stealing, my Forgotten Temple attack, stolen.
I have the defense, so I reload the game.
I see 50% A/D before I launch the battle (note: already spent Quantum Actions on the first fight)
I launch again
B-1 1 damage
B-2 1 damage
I look, "Are you Quantum Serious? no attack?"

View attachment 10849

Lost Quantum Actions again.

So, I have myself an official QS, Quantum Situation.
If I go in to check and it is still 50% just defense, I Quantum Squander 4300 action points. So, I may take a Quantum Siesta on this node.
I confirm this, Your own attack boni are not counted anymore, at 225% enemy bonus you cant fight any longer

Birrgit

Farmer
Quantum Incursum
Seriously I don't know what I'm doing here, okay I manage that there are enough tools, harvesting from the houses but producing new goods is simply impossible for me. Create new soldiers and then go into battle with them. And? Somehow there is no point

shad2389

Viceroy
seriously am looking for a game that looks like FoE and is playable on browser don't know what i'll do with my time when gvg gets ditched on live but for sure i'm stoping FoE as gvg is only reason i was still playing

al1thebest

Farmer
Gros problème pour le combat. Vite dépassé par le bonus de l'adversaire, trop peu de possibilité de récupérer le bonus quantique !!! seuls les terrains de tournoi et les temples oubliés de la ville principale permettent de les avoir... Pourquoi l'observatoire qui donnait des bonus de soutien spécifiques au GvG donne-t-il plutôt des bonus d'attaque/défense de base pour la ville (bonus Bleu) Ne devrait-il pas y avoir de bonus être précis pour le QI ??? Là, les petits joueurs ne peuvent pas faire grand chose en combat et vont très vite se décourager... Il me semble qu'il est urgent de revoir les spécifications d'IQ pour qu'il soit plus jouable par tout le monde. (écrit avec Google Translate)

shad2389

Viceroy
Gros problème pour le combat. Vite dépassé par le bonus de l'adversaire, trop peu de possibilité de récupérer le bonus quantique !!! seuls les terrains de tournoi et les temples oubliés de la ville principale permettent de les avoir... Pourquoi l'observatoire qui donnait des bonus de soutien spécifiques au GvG donne-t-il plutôt des bonus d'attaque/défense de base pour la ville (bonus Bleu) Ne devrait-il pas y avoir de bonus être précis pour le QI ??? Là, les petits joueurs ne peuvent pas faire grand chose en combat et vont très vite se décourager... Il me semble qu'il est urgent de revoir les spécifications d'IQ pour qu'il soit plus jouable par tout le monde.
translated to english
Big problem for the fight. Quickly overwhelmed by the opponent's bonus, too little possibility of recovering the quantum bonus!!! only the tournament grounds and the forgotten temples of the main city allow you to have them... Why does the observatory which gave specific support bonuses to GvG instead give basic attack/defense bonuses for the city (Blue bonus) Shouldn't there be a bonus to be accurate for IQ??? There, small players can't do much in combat and will quickly become discouraged... It seems to me that it is urgent to review the specifications of IQ so that it is more playable by everyone.

al1thebest

Farmer
The game becomes more and more a P2W, it becomes reserved for big players with a big CB !!! Inno is going to lose a huge number of players out of the 130 million announced!!!!
No particular comments on IQ, it's a new game concept (game within the game with a bit of EG, a bit of CdB) but even if the context is the Iron Age it's hardly accessible to "small" players.
I wasn't a big fan of GvG (with its almost 20-hour constraint) but I understand the disappointment of those who played almost exclusively for that reason. What's on offer at the moment seems to have been released in a hurry, even if the delivery was difficult. More and more players are getting bored and risk leaving the game, but maybe it doesn't seem too serious for Inno if those who stay smoke the CB, that's certainly the main thing for them!!!! But what will become of the game if the survivors fight each other with € or $ ????
As far as I'm concerned, Inno is shooting itself in the foot !!!

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

CDmark

Baronet
I confirm this, Your own attack boni are not counted anymore, at 225% enemy bonus you cant fight any longer
The enemy has 125% A/D, both places, before you enter the battle and in the battle.
I just wasted 4300 QAction to check. So I am not Quantum Sure where you get 225% A/D. Even if the opponent had 500% A/D, why does my 50% attack not Q Show. And it acts like I have no bonus, every hit is 1 damage. I have battled 100 and 125% so I know how much damage I do, my attack was Q Stolen. It isn't just me, my guildmates have the same problem. I just looked at guild messages, there is a fortress node on the right side split, that one too, 0% attack IN FIGHT.

Q steal 2 nodes.JPG

It would cost me 13,800 QAction to move there and 4300 QAction to start a battle to double check. Um, I don't think so. I will just enjoy my Quantum Siesta. It would be Q Silly for me to go and check and waste my Q Stuff. Rather, Inno can get off the Q Sofa and go check.

Here is the pic of the node I tried to fight earlier, the mountie A/D IN FIGHT

quantum stealing 125 ad.jpeg

So not sure where the 225% A/D comes into play, I don't think it does.