• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

mcbluefire

Baronet
In case this has not already been mentioned, please add notifications when the production in the QI settlement has been completed:
On the QI portal, something like this:

View attachment 10805

And in the main QI menu with the standard flashing icon (same as when there is a new message in the Message Center):
View attachment 10806
Isn't it pitiful that someone has to suggest this? It's also sad all these years in and GE still has no notification of advances ready and less than GE64 done.

mcbluefire

Baronet
The only way we will know what happens is if they actually walk out. That has been threatened so many times, nobody takes it seriously anymore. I do believe that @Kronan and @xivarmy are correct, it’s not going to change, much as I hope it would since I could see how this could be both exciting and fun, rather than something they’ll have to come back to in a few months when it’s failed. Anyone remember Vikings in its first iteration? Changed after half of a normal play through of the full settlement, to reflect that people seemed to mainly be doing the first attempts to get the fps and then close it. Mindblowingly dull and still people stuck with it for the Yggdrasil building but how many even open it now?

How many folks have replaced their Yggdrasil with new event buildings? I know I have. How long until all the rewards QI offers are completely worthless compared to events? 3 months or 6 months? The ROI isn't there unless the NEO buildings also Quantum update.

I suppose you have been checking server accounts that are going inactive and know folks are talking smack about quitting? I don't see the same old voices threatening to quit as the ones that did when GBG got "improved" - many of them did exactly what they said they would. My friends list grows red faster and faster as the weeks go on. I replace them all with new active friends and then see a big portion of those go red as the months go on. The monetization at every turn demonstrates the need to nickel and dime new accounts before they churn while hoping to catch a spare quarter hundred dollars from veterans who find a new "perpetual building building" in the latest event. As much as I wish this game was heading into increased profits it's apparent that is not the case.

Retired Guy

Marquis
Here's a thought.. if you can't enable QI for mobile... Can we at least have a "collect" on mobile till we can get to a PC? ... Bad enough I have to collect in the middle of the night, but can I at least do it on my phone?

Traveler64

Squire
I'm delighted that this is a standalone feature, distinct from the players' cities. In GBG and GE, we consistently witness powerful players securing the top spots week after week. For the first time, everyone will have an equal opportunity, leveling the playing field and giving newer members a chance to claim the top positions. It is understandable that these players express dissatisfaction with the incursions being separate from their cities, as they no longer enjoy the advantage of consistently ranking at the top, with even newer members surpassing them in the standings. Why not let a feature exist that works like this, rather than letting the powerful dominate the rankings in every new feature and listening to the feedback they give in these forums! I am excited for the live rollout (with all the glitches being fixed, of course).

Last edited:

Shelby GT500

Merchant
I'm delighted that this is a standalone feature, distinct from the players' cities. In GBG and GE, we consistently witness dominant players securing the top spots week after week. For the first time, everyone will have an equal opportunity, leveling the playing field and giving newer members a chance to claim the top positions. It is understandable that these players express dissatisfaction with the incursions being separate from their cities, as they no longer enjoy the advantage of consistently ranking first, with even newer members surpassing them in the standings. Why not let a feature exist that works like this, rather than letting the powerful dominate the rankings in every new feature and listening to the feedback they give in these forums! I am excited for the live rollout (with all the glitches being fixed, of course).
It is good practice to identify ourselves as someone with a contractual relationship with Inno...

Arch1e

Marquis
How many folks have replaced their Yggdrasil with new event buildings? I know I have. How long until all the rewards QI offers are completely worthless compared to events? 3 months or 6 months? The ROI isn't there unless the NEO buildings also Quantum update.

I suppose you have been checking server accounts that are going inactive and know folks are talking smack about quitting? I don't see the same old voices threatening to quit as the ones that did when GBG got "improved" - many of them did exactly what they said they would. My friends list grows red faster and faster as the weeks go on. I replace them all with new active friends and then see a big portion of those go red as the months go on. The monetization at every turn demonstrates the need to nickel and dime new accounts before they churn while hoping to catch a spare quarter hundred dollars from veterans who find a new "perpetual building building" in the latest event. As much as I wish this game was heading into increased profits it's apparent that is not the case.
It will go very soon for me, I haven’t yet, but it’s not worth spending several months for anyone to get now, for sure. First reactions in guild when we started discussing QI preparations are very much like what I’m saying up here - even the word settlement is putting people off. Calling it ‘a separate city’ is not exactly making people overjoyed either. Again, the only thing that keeps people thinking about doing this are the rewards and it being a guild activity. I can only appreciate that they are willing, but if it ends up being a chore even after a couple of iterations, it will drop like a stone.

Arch1e

Marquis
I'm delighted that this is a standalone feature, distinct from the players' cities. In GBG and GE, we consistently witness dominant players securing the top spots week after week. For the first time, everyone will have an equal opportunity, leveling the playing field and giving newer members a chance to claim the top positions. It is understandable that these players express dissatisfaction with the incursions being separate from their cities, as they no longer enjoy the advantage of consistently ranking first, with even newer members surpassing them in the standings. Why not let a feature exist that works like this, rather than letting the powerful dominate the rankings in every new feature and listening to the feedback they give in these forums! I am excited for the live rollout (with all the glitches being fixed, of course).
Good that someone is excited. As I think you and I discussed in the Discord chat, everyone will not have an equal opportunity and newer players will not claim top positions. If you mean new members of a guild where this would be an issue, we would already be talking about people who regularly do GE5 and 500 fights minimum per season in GbG, so not exactly ‘new’ or in fact very weak at all. Count to that the potential for diamond and pass players and it is far from ‘equal’.
As for why powerful players would say anything - if I am one, I am saying it because it’s not logical and has no relation to the game I have been playing for the past years, which was striving to improve my main city, and fight it out with others who were doing the same. GbG was fixed so that everyone fights (mostly) to their ability now, and if you are a junior, you need to improve. Now we get a feature where my main city is largely irrelevant (except those two tie-ins mentioned above) and I’m supposed to enjoy a 10-day build up of a separate one every two weeks, where the rewards, incongruously, relate to said main city. Even those will soon be surpassed by event buildings. So, you tell me, why am I saying anything?

Shelby GT500

Merchant
The most ridiculous thing about all this is that the rewards you earn in IQ, some with interesting boosts, are for the main city, and they will have no influence on IQ as it does not apply to this...
On the other hand, anyone who cannot reach GE level 5 or is not in the diamond league on the battlefields will never have IQ boosts for their troops...
Ridiculous!
Wake up InnoGames!
You should know by now that players are not stupid!!!

LeonaRdo78

Merchant
There's a fork in the map.
Decision making is a choice based on an analysis of the information received. Unfortunately, we are unable to see the meanings of upcoming points on the map. This is not an officer making a decision, this is guessing from the tea leaves. Open an overview of points without the ability to go to them (until the previous ones are unlocked).

Decision making is a choice based on an analysis of the information received. Unfortunately, we are unable to see the meanings of upcoming points on the map. This is not an officer making a decision, this is guessing from the tea leaves. Open an overview of points without the ability to go to them (until the previous ones are unlocked).
In the announcement you have the meaning of the icons representing different type of nodes.
Also red icon attacking army boost, while blue icon is defending army boost (important if you are building the smaller decorations).

From previous level you should know that different nodes have different progress requirement: Army/Donation 130, Liutentant 160, Boss 200. There are other but I don't know what are the value/I didn't wrote them down.
Different nodes have different combat bonuses (not sure they work correctly in the actual battle), and while the value changes with difficulty level, you can still make an educated guess on what each does.

Logain Sedai

Baronet
There is no equal opportunity as smaller guilds (experienced or not) don't stand a chance against big guilds (experienced or not).
And anyway, what's wrong with ranking higher because you've been playing for a long time and working on your city to make it better ?

Shelby GT500

Merchant
It is good practice to identify ourselves as someone with a contractual relationship with Inno...

LeonaRdo78

Merchant
In the announcement you have the meaning of the icons representing different type of nodes.
Also red icon attacking army boost, while blue icon is defending army boost (important if you are building the smaller decorations).

From previous level you should know that different nodes have different progress requirement: Army/Donation 130, Liutentant 160, Boss 200. There are other but I don't know what are the value/I didn't wrote them down.
Different nodes have different combat bonuses (not sure they work correctly in the actual battle), and while the value changes with difficulty level, you can still make an educated guess on what each does.
It's clear. But from the fifth level you need to make a decision (forking roads). To the left, get a boost for your guild (which is unknown), to the right, reduce the boost of the final boss (which is unknown). After selecting one of the road options disappears from the map. At the time of choice, I want to know the values of these nodes in order to evaluate what is best for the guild.

Emberguard

Emperor
For the first time, everyone will have an equal opportunity, leveling the playing field and giving newer members a chance to claim the top positions [...] Why not let a feature exist that works like this, rather than letting the powerful dominate the rankings in every new feature and listening to the feedback they give in these forums

The Gold Pass turns every 100 quantum shard slot into a 400 quantum shards slot on the Quantum Pass. Nothing equal about having x4 the resources available to work with.

Will I play Quantum Incursions anyway once it's on Live? Sure. Will I find it fun? Depends on what else they do with the feature. But it's not going to be equal and that's got nothing to do with how skilled a player is at the game

enerva

Farmer
So, now seen this new feature and can give my piece about it and FoE overall.
Its very simple: it seems Inno has taken everything at FoE I dont need, put them in a box and rattled, and then reinvented the wheel.

What got me hooked to this game was the chance to play in a team against other teams, live, on a collection of maps where you could apply tactics, teamplay, distraction and overall outwit your opponent/s. Great drama played out on the maps, and the players got more and more skilled and those skills affected directly how well they did. Your skills gave you success - at best you could really feel good about yourself. The mental world was like I was back at the basketball games of my youth, only now i didnt need to run myself off my feet.

Now that element of the game is taken away. My skills are no longer needed, and what is left has none of the enchantment. There's a difference between teamplay and team effort; present features give very little chances to the first. I dont need endless chances of winning rewards so I can grow my boosts so I can do more mindless, meaningless clicking to win more rewards. I need a feature where player and strategic skills are in the main role, and when luck is on your side, its because you've made it happen yourself. I dont need another chore that sends guild drill sergeants fuming at my back so the guild gets as much progress as poss. Dont think guild leaders need another source of stress either in their efforts to make the guild look good.

Inno, please. If you had to get rid of gvg as it was, I challenge you to create another gvg feature that can also be played by apps. It doesn't have to be exactly same as the one you killed, but it so needs to be skill based and give chances to feel good about yourself. (Not to be mixed with dopamine euphoria addiction from winning rewards!)
Start eg. by imagining it with two large maps, one for ages up to FE and another for all ages.

shad2389

Viceroy
we don't need another GvG,
talk for yourself GVG was my reason to play this game ,
and to actual feedback?
actual feedback is we don't need an other feature that sucks like pvp, and setelments we need something that when we get spoted by the other guild it gives adrenaline like gvg gave us wich in turn makes us try to go faster to be the winner eaven GE and GBG give this but i don't see this happening with QI