• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Shelby GT500

Merchant
As I said above, IQ could even be interesting as a REPLACEMENT for cultural colonies, which have become an aberration in the game, just like PvP. but NEVER AS A SUBSTITUTE for GvG. Inno urgently needs to find something truly worthy of being considered by players as a successor to GvG.
It seems to me that the problem will be more a question of having or not having gray matter...

CrashBoom

Legend
And the most ridiculous thing is that you have the Neo Colossus at level two and, surprise, the blue and red stats don't apply to IQ!!!! But is everything ok or do they need help in some way?
they want to keep QI boosts low

if regular buildings would give QI boost that would make it too easy in a few month
so only time limited building have it.

a player could power start with 10+ temples if he never build them before
but that is only for the first 4 weeks. and then he is down to 1 at the same time (or none and collecting them)

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
they want to keep QI boosts low

if regular buildings would give QI boost that would make it too easy in a few month
so only time limited building have it.

a player could power start with 10+ temples if he never build them before
but that is only for the first 4 weeks. and then he is down to 1 at the same time (or none and collecting them)
I think 2.5% of our main city stats should carry over. That would be fair in this situation.

Tudor Almighty

Merchant
The biggest disappointment still remains the fact that they've reused Iron Age buildings instead of creating something completely new, like they do with a new Settlement for example. Forcing people to choose between a 3x3 and a 4x4 goods building or between a 2x2 and a 4x3 or a 3x4 military building is also ridiculous... even the Town Hall seems a bit too big, again they should have used something smaller, like in the settlements, because we have a a really limited space, and not offering proper production times of coins and supplies, forcing people to log in every day twice/day at exactly 10h apart... another nonsense.

I entered QI I think twice now because I don't play on browser normally. But even this first look was bad for me. Now here are some ideas to fix it:
The first point I didn't like was the fixed 10 hour production for supplies. I entered the QI at 5 pm or so and knew instantly that I would lose one collection due to sleep. I know quite a lot of players who only play in the evenings. This is totally destroying the fun for them because their supply production is halved from the start. Either do 20 or 22 hours or give us a choice, 10 hours for e.g. 1000 supplies, 20 hours for 1900 supplies,
The second point is the destruction of the city every two weeks. Totally depressing. My idea: Let's keep roads, houses and supply buildings for the six QI cycles, only reset goods, military and decorations. This especially helps people who have less time to build a well rounded city. So they might not be productive the first one or two cycles but can really help the last ones.
I know that someone compared it to the cultural settlings where you start a new one every two weeks. The difference is that I could also take four weeks for my settlement if I liked and it wasn't auto destroyed after two weeks.

Kono

Merchant
In case this has not already been mentioned, please add notifications when the production in the QI settlement has been completed:
On the QI portal, something like this:

1707128578147.png

And in the main QI menu with the standard flashing icon (same as when there is a new message in the Message Center):
1707128713674.png

Balance the number of fights per node or reduce it. Forcing folks into large guilds just to be able to compete is not the way to go here. The way QI was marketed was a "replacement" for GVG and this is exactly the opposite. Concur about aa reminder in the main city to collect the LONG AWAITES resources because I just logged in twice and still forgot to collect them. Flop

Kono

Merchant
Kraken's First Strike and AO Critical Hit boosts are not active for QI fights. Either make them active or change the description for these GBs to say "This ability does not apply to PvP Arena and QI battles" to avoid confusion.
1707130430358.png 1707130516184.png
1707130596748.png
1707130624873.png

How will players outside of Beta, take to having built a monster city, being among top 100 players( or even top 1000 players) want to play a new settlement, starting from the bottom? Players that spent years playing GvG, or game in general, with attack percentages above 2000%, both blue and red, now have to restart at the bottom. What is INNO's goal for this new feature?
I'm in the top 50 on my main world. To be honest, being at endgame is pretty boring. Log on, do 600-700 GBG battles, collect, rush thru GE, do some Event stuff.....rinse and repeat. Not much else to do while waiting for the next Era to be released. So, anything that can add some challenge, or excitement, to the game is fine with me. I don't look at QI as "starting from the bottom".

Cleitomachus

Marquis
Gentlemen, QI initiators, I can't understand why the rewards are about the main city (points, goods, etc.), since the properties of the main city do not affect the QI at all. I think this is a contradiction that you have to solve. The rewards we are given (e.g. after each battle) should simply help the development of the settlement (e.g. Q. coins, Q. supplies, Q. goods,)...

LastWarrior

Regent
OMG this QI{Quantum Impossible} is just to hard to do unless you spend heavily, not many are going to do that on live.
So you programmers have to adjust it a lot to make it a little easier or its going to be one BIG failure.
We need units that last past one fight at least.
Access to more supplies quickly.
Some sort of troop boost from at least one of the prizes for it.
The mobile bit releasing to test.
WARRIOR